Astrology 🪐

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry, it’s all positive change!

Reactions: 1
I wish you all the happiness with your new home I can tell you I will never buy another house again so stressful that’s mad we have the same transit and we’re both buying a house

thank you so so much this explains everything happening in my life at the moment, wow I would love to learnhow to do this I think il look into it I’m so intrigued,

Thank you so much for doing this and if there's anything I can offer via PayPal or anything, please let me know. I'm trying to learn astrology but I get so tripped over myself.
Would you want me to uncover the orange in my post--I saw some users do it but others didn't--which one works better?
Thinking of moving to London to be closer to family early next year--should I? What does my chart say about my love life?

I know you think Geminis suck--we can, but I think I'm a decent one. I would like to know the real deal from you who will not spin it. Thank you!

THANK YOU THANK YOU - seriously can i do anything to thank you? Yup, had my heart broken in a thousand pieces the last day of August by the guy I thought I would marry and still not totally over it...

THANK YOU THANK YOU - seriously can i do anything to thank you? Yup, had my heart broken in a thousand pieces the last day of August by the guy I thought I would marry and still not totally over it...
Wow! Yeah, I didn’t want to be too dramatic, but you’ve got some serious relationship transits happening in your 7th house. It will pass, don’t worry The worst of it is over.

You don’t have to do anything to thank me! I’m glad I could give you a little clarity.

I have to wait until I’m on my computer to have a proper look at everyone’s.

But just quickly looking at yours, you two are a great astrological match, damn. Compatible sun, moon and risings.

You can actually do a synastry chart where you can combine both your charts into one to see the dynamics of your relationship. But I haven’t learnt how to do those. I’m not in a relationship so I just haven’t bothered to learn

But I noticed that you’ve both got Mars in the 7th. Can either of you get aggressive? Or can you get into fiery arguments? I have Mars in the 7th and I tend to attract really dominant people.

Hi @BigQueenEnergy I really admire you and your work!! been wanting to get into astrology but it all goes over my head! I don't want to go into specifics but I'm struggling at the moment with unintended separation from a long term friend/love interest and I would love it if some light could be shed in that area

(really hard to work out my birth time; I was a midnight baby!)

Thank you so much! Yes we are amazing together and he’s the best boyfriend I’ve ever had, I find that we have very similar goals and life values. Only when we are NOT arguing

You’re right about the fiery arguments. We both have tempers, but make up quickly too, we’re both pretty passionate. He’s more dominant that me though Mars in 7th house is tough

Oh man, I keep messing this up!
Just another question: I have tons of retrograde planets--exactly what does that mean? I was going through a difficult time for a WHILE and I think I'm beginning to see the light now. Do you see anything of note?

Thanks for doing this and good luck with your Jupiter Return and all the new things going on.

Attachments

Hello, this is extremely interesting!! Could I please ask for a summary of my chart? I’m having difficulty understanding it, even with your very detailed explanations (sorry, it’s definitely a case of me and not you on this one!)

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread, it is super interesting. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my chart, maybe I can make a bit of sense of my current situation

Thanks!!!
Hi @BigQueenEnergy !! Thanks for this!!
I'm sorry I didn't ask a question earlier I don't want to waste much of your time!! I am wondering when my Saturn return will end also if you could take a look at job and relationships as they are evolving pretty rapidly for me (not in a good way so far).

Thanks!! You rock!!

My best friend since we were babies is a Gemini so I don’t think the whole two face thing is true if that’s what your referring to, but she can have a fiery temper

I posted my chart in one of the first pages but you’re probably overwhelmed with the response would just love to know will I actually ever find a guy that doesn’t fuck me over because I don’t wanna die alone and will I get to travel again/move abroad next year for a new adventure basically I feel like a lost cause and 2020 has been an emotional rollercoaster, I’ve never felt so down in my life and I just need some good news to look forward to

Also you are a queen for doing this I would love to learn myself or even pay to get it done

Last edited: