Astrology 🪐

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. Please will you read my chart for me? I'm particularly interested in anything to do with my career and whether or not that will work out, plus whether children are in my future. Any other pointers would be good too. Thanks.

Attachments

@BigQueenEnergy Hi! I posted mine previously on the tread but was just wondering what my chart says about relationships and any sort of big life chnages?! Thank you 😘
549BEFBE-5DC8-498C-92BD-524FCA48AD08.jpeg

Hey @BigQueenEnergy, hope your move went well!
Instead of a question in particular; would I be able to ask what stands out, good and bad? A line for each is totally fine😊
Thanks!

PS you’re a true Queen for having a look at so many charts!!

p
29A487A3-65A4-4265-9393-39BC65CB504E.jpeg

This is not a chart request but a question to my more informed astrology pals.

Is there something going on these days? Eclipse, retrograde, conjunctions, you name it. I'm mostly looking for an answer so I can blame the headspace I am and the people around me are in on some celestial event and carry on. 😶

Reactions: 1
This is not a chart request but a question to my more informed astrology pals.

Is there something going on these days? Eclipse, retrograde, conjunctions, you name it. I'm mostly looking for an answer so I can blame the headspace I am and the people around me are in on some celestial event and carry on. 😶
would love to know the same.

I’ve recently started listening to ‘Saturn returns with caggie’ by caggie Dunlop and it has really opened my eyes. Feel like I’m going through a spiritual awakening 😂 but I’m finding it all so complicated and difficult to research. And expensive!

Reactions: 2
Welcome to the Astrology thread!

Chat here about anything related to Astrology. If you're looking for a natal chart reading, get your chart enter your birth details (knowing your birth time is extremely helpful). On the next screen, click 'Extended Chart Selection', then 'Click here to show the chart'.

You should now have something that looks like this:

View attachment 297753

I'm not a professional astrologer, but I'll do my best :)

Have fun!!
Hi!! Are you still doing these? I'd love to know what you think of mine! I've never really looked into this in the last because I'm easily confused but I'm so interested.

I've had a pretty tough year with so many life changes and specifically looking to see if there's anything regarding relationships or personal growth?

I'd really appreciate it! Thanks a million :)

Attachments

Hi guys, I’ve been listening to astrology/spirituality podcasts lately and have been wondering does anyone know of a website/person that is legit and you could pay them to analyze your birth chart/Vedic chart or do anything about past lives etc?? I know fortune tellers are doing online now especially with covid 🔮 just thought I’d ask and see if anyone has any recommendations because I’m curious and thought this would be a good place to ask 🪐🌙✨

Reactions: 3
No questions, answers or insights, I just wanted to say that tonight I've realised I'm keeping secrets from my secret journal and that's the most Scorpio I've ever felt.

As you were 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, I’ve been listening to astrology/spirituality podcasts lately and have been wondering does anyone know of a website/person that is legit and you could pay them to analyze your birth chart/Vedic chart or do anything about past lives etc?? I know fortune tellers are doing online now especially with covid 🔮 just thought I’d ask and see if anyone has any recommendations because I’m curious and thought this would be a good place to ask 🪐🌙✨
If you particularly enjoy any podcasts please share

If you particularly enjoy any podcasts please share
There’s one called astrology now that I listen to on Spotify, it’s a girl from Texas who teaches yoga and does Vedic birth chart readings on her website ☺ She goes in to a lot of detail on her show about the effects of planetary transits, new/full moons and star signs ✨

Reactions: 2
I feel so nostalgic, emotional and being very affected by memories of people from my past. Can I blame the full moon? 😂

I'm a Pisces sun, Pisces moon and Cancer rising - triple water is intense 😭:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I feel so nostalgic, emotional and being very affected by memories of people from my past. Can I blame the full moon? 😂

I'm a Pisces sun, Pisces moon and Cancer rising - triple water is intense 😭:ROFLMAO:
I have a cancer rising and feel the exact same

• Heart
I have a cancer rising and feel the exact same
The emotion is a lot :ROFLMAO: I did some journaling yesterday and it really helped, just sat and got everything I'm thinking down on paper and it felt like a good release.

• Heart