Astrology 🪐

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this went well 😂

Sorry to all the people I haven’t gotten to yet, I’m in the middle of moving/starting a new life. Yay Jupiter return! 💫

Maybe it will be better if everyone had a specific question? I think it will take too long doing a whole reading for everyone. I wish I had the time to.

But I hope you’ve all learnt something so far!

Reactions: 11
wow this thread got long 😂
thanks so much for your info so far! Have tried to look mine up on different sites but all the info seems to contradict each other.
i THINK i've just gone through my saturn return, should that mean my life should be a bit steadier now?
Not sure if you can tell me this, or if i need a psychic, but is there any way to tell if im on the right path (in the words of Niomi Smart) or should i expect a sudden change?

thank you so much! you're a star!! If you ever want to do this as a job, i'll be first in line!

1605275447109.png

Reactions: 1
Well, this went well 😂

Sorry to all the people I haven’t gotten to yet, I’m in the middle of moving/starting a new life. Yay Jupiter return! 💫

Maybe it will be better if everyone had a specific question? I think it will take too long doing a whole reading for everyone. I wish I had the time to.

I would love if you could have a quick look at mine to answer my question only if you can tho ❤
Do you think my home/family setting will get better ? I’m in the process of buying a new house however my relationship with family members is struggling 🙄
Would love to know what you think. I’m really loving this thread tho I usually just watch certain threads on here but this is right up my alley 🙈

Attachments

Well, this went well 😂

Hiii @BigQueenEnergy , I posted my chart earlier. Question is when will my life turn around? Have been facing insanely hard months recently... Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
astrology.PNG

This is mine :D . @BigQueenEnergy this is a great thread and thank you for doing this. I know you are busy and I'm not expecting a big reply, just wanted to post this on here as I like nosying at other people's too 😄

Well, this went well 😂

Such great news that you're moving/starting a new (hopefully much improved) life, very happy for you! 😊

Screenshot_2020-11-06-16-20-20-104_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

I've attached my chart again, if you have the time. A specific question is what are the prospects of my career and love life, which have been frankly just shite for at least the past 5 years.

Thank you! xx

• Heart
wow this thread got long 😂
thanks so much for your info so far! Have tried to look mine up on different sites but all the info seems to contradict each other.
i THINK i've just gone through my saturn return, should that mean my life should be a bit steadier now?
Not sure if you can tell me this, or if i need a psychic, but is there any way to tell if im on the right path (in the words of Niomi Smart) or should i expect a sudden change?

thank you so much! you're a star!! If you ever want to do this as a job, i'll be first in line!

View attachment 309118
Hey! ✨You're still in your Saturn return. It will end on December 17. You will be entering a new chapter!

Pluto is also transiting (conjunct) your Saturn. So for the next 2 years, until December 2022, you will go through a lot of personal growth. You must avoid trying to hold on to things from the past that no longer serve for future growth. Your strongest desire at this time might be to make a totally new start. Pluto brings about drastic, revolutionary changes, but ones that are necessary to halt the process of stagnation and instigate continued growth.

Saturn is transiting your 1st house: In the early stages of this transit, you can expect an important event - good or bad - that will affect you for a longer period of time. You may also feel frustrated about your personal situation, attitude, and lack of self-confidence. All this will happen to you so that you can learn to see yourself realistically and understand how other people see you, and so that you can lose your illusions about yourself and your abilities. If you have acted correctly in the past, Saturn's karma will now reward you. It is an ideal time to change your eating habits, as this transit shifts the emphasis on your physical body. The projects you are starting now can lay the foundations for future success at work.

Uranus is transiting your 3rd house: Thanks to this transit, you will experience a period of great mental stimulation and change. You will want to learn new things or start studying a new field. This enthusiasm may not last long, but you will still be looking for a way to express yourself and you will do great especially in writing. You will be interested in unusual ideas, disciplines, and thoughts. This will open new horizons and help you break free from your daily routine. You may also want to change your look and improve your image.

Neptune is transiting your 2nd house: The influence of Neptune in this house has the potential to change your value system. You may be very careful about your money and feel insecure. So, be very careful about what you do with your money.

Pluto is transiting your 1st house: You should try to break free from all negative and traditional thought processes and become a role model for other people. The negative aspect of this transit is that you will have the need to control everything and everyone around you, and this behavior may bring tension to your relationships. This transit will teach you to improve your self-control and to have a more positive self-image. You should avoid driving people away from you by putting too much pressure on the result. You should rather focus on what needs to be changed in your life and on your attitude. These changes will be very positive, and they will have long-term effects. This transit is difficult but the transformations it brings result in a qualitative change in your life and your personality.

23 May 2021-26 Jan 2022 will be a new phase in your career. You will make major inroads in your career so it's time to work hard and build your foundation.

21 Jun 2021-27 Feb 2022 will be a positive time for your romantic relationships. If you're single, you might meet more people you're attracted to, or if you're already with someone, you might feel more supported and positive about your relationship.

30 Jun 2021-5 May 2022 will bring changes to your home life. You could feel restless and want to alter where and how you live.

So yeah, expect a lot of changes next year and the year after :) but they're all necessary for growth.

Last edited:
I would love if you could have a quick look at mine to answer my question only if you can tho ❤
Do you think my home/family setting will get better ? I’m in the process of buying a new house however my relationship with family members is struggling 🙄
Would love to know what you think. I’m really loving this thread tho I usually just watch certain threads on here but this is right up my alley 🙈
Hey! ❤ Send me your date of birth so I can look up your transits xx

Hiii @BigQueenEnergy , I posted my chart earlier. Question is when will my life turn around? Have been facing insanely hard months recently... Thank you!!!
Hi!! ✨ Is your birth time exactly 8 am? Or close to it?

Because I'm just looking at your transits. Are you in a relationship? Or have you had big problems in your relationships? Because you're going through massive relationship changes right now. You've got Saturn and Pluto transiting your 7th house of relationships (If your birth time is correct).

Pluto is exactly conjunct to your descendant (cusp of 7th house) o_O it means that one to one relationships will become more intense and will have a far greater impact on your life. Your relationships will be transformed but so will how you relate to close friends and family members.

It is likely that your expectations of your partner will change. If you are married or in a similar relationship then powerful forces or a dramatic event will change the relationship dynamics. For example, a change in your partner’s career may affect the power balance of the relationship. It could increase your partner’s self-esteem while lowering yours.

If your relationship was already challenging, this transit could result in separation. A healthy relationship should survive although it will have transformed in some significant way by the time this transit is over.

It is common with Pluto conjunct Descendant transit for a significant new relationship to begin. A new person entering your life now would very likely be a strong driver of change in your life. They could positively transform you as a person or totally change your life’s direction. As a result of this person’s influence, you should enjoy more personal power and influence.

There is a chance of a one to one relationship with someone who wants to damage your marriage, reputation, or career prospects. They might feel threatened by you or be jealous of you. It is also possible that you may choose to target someone you feel threatened by or because of revenge.

If you personally attack someone without just cause then this transit could negatively transform your life. If you have a history of mistreating your partner or denying them their human rights, you will likely suffer through this transit. The same applies if you have bullied a particular person. If you have abused your power over an individual, this could be the year to make up for it through humiliation, loss of power or prestige, pain or some other form of punishment.

You're going through a complete relationship metamorphosis. But thankfully, this transit ends in 6 days on 20 November.

In the next year or two, you're going to go through some spiritual changes and will have to let go of the past. You have the chance to reexamine whether your current lifestyle is taking you where you want to go. You've been going through some rough transits, so I'm not surprised you're finding it hard.

Saturn is also conjunct both your Neptune and Uranus.

Saturn Conjunct Neptune transit - Saturn conjunct Neptune transit is generally associated with insecurity, confusion, self-doubt, and guilt. This can be a depressing time but it does not have to be. If you are secure in own limitations and have been responsible, honest and fair in your dealings, this can actually be a satisfying time of life. Your dreams and hopes may begin to materialize and you can find true spiritual contentment without relying on material needs.

However, if you feel guilty about not doing the right thing by others, or you have not been working hard and meeting your responsibilities. This can be a time of fear and uncertainty. The karmic repercussions of being mean, lazy, disrespectful or cruel will now catch up with you in the form of self-loathing, nightmares, loss and disappointment.

What you thought was safe and secure relationships, possessions, employment or general structures and patterns in your life may dissolve away leaving you feeling anxious and depressed. In its higher manifestation, this transit allows you to make sacrifices and do without something to do good. You can help others or reach a particular goal. In the lower manifestation, a sacrifice would be forced upon you to teach you a lesson about responsibility.

Whatever the case, this is a serious phase of life and you will have a tendency to see the worst and not the best in everything. Pessimism can get out of control and you should do your best to avoid this. Negativity really must be avoided because Saturn can materialize Neptune illusions or delusions. It is important to look after your health and now is a good time for a general check-up with your doctor.

Saturn conjunct Uranus transit - Saturn conjunct Uranus transit can cause much impatience and frustration but it can also help you manifest creative and inventive ideas into substantial achievements.

As this transit approaches you may begin to feel restless for change and excited about what the future holds. But you must pace yourself because you cannot force change. Creative blocks, resistance from superiors and authority figures, mistakes or accidents would be signs that you are getting ahead of yourself.

This is a time for well-considered changes, hard work, and preparation. If it is meant to happen it will, at the right time and at the right place. If you have been working toward something for a long time and it has real potential it will begin to take shape now.

Saturn conjunct Uranus transit can mark the beginning of a long term project. The foundations are being laid so it is important to be cautious, thorough and patient.

This is a good time to start a new career, personal project or website related to science, electronics, the internet, aviation or astrology. But any creative, alternative, new age, occult, inventive, kinky or unusual idea can be molded into something concrete, productive and enduring.

This is not the time to risk everything on something that has no potential. This is a bad time for making spontaneous changes because you could lose something valuable you already have. Do not neglect your responsibilities or waste valuable resources on something that is a bad idea. Otherwise, changes will occur that cause unforeseen problems and will be difficult to undo.

It's not all negative because you also have Jupiter transiting here which is helping you out. Jupiter transiting my 7th house has been the best time of my life.

Transit Jupiter in the 7th house: This transit will move different areas of your life to a higher level of commitment. This is particularly true of romantic relationships. Marriage is very likely. If you are in a relationship that is not fulfilling and developing in any way, it is likely to end. But this is for a good reason - to meet someone new who is better for you. In your work life, you will benefit primarily from relationships with your business partners, and from your negotiations and contracts. If you are dealing with legal issues or disputes, they will be resolved. You will do very well if your work relates to the public - e.g. PR, politician, spokesperson, psychologist. This transit is also connected with foreign countries and people from other countries.

Other transits you're currently going through:

Transit Saturn in the 7th house: This transit brings a lesson in understanding yourself in the area of close relationships. Initially, there may be feelings of frustration and isolation. If you are in a romantic relationship, expect events that will teach you to make compromises. You will also think about the depth of commitment in this relationship. This way of thinking will affect you even if you are single. This may be the time when you decide to look for a serious relationship. If you are in a relationship that is not serious, you will be wondering whether this style still suits you and possibly decide to look for a new partner. In general, you will focus on quality rather than quantity in relationships. This also applies to friendships. If you are surrounded by lots of shallow friends who don't bring anything positive to your life, you will long for change. The same is true for business partnerships. At the end of this transit, you should learn to see people as individuals with various personalities and improve your relationships with other people.

Transit Uranus in the 10th house: During this transit you will experience a change in your career and relationships with people in authority - parents, bosses etc. You may either discover talent that you didn't know you had and turn it into a career or take an innovative approach that will bring you recognition in your existing profession. You may also discover a new career path you want to try, or you may long for more freedom at work. This is because in this period you find it hard to take orders. However, be careful that impulsiveness and the desire for freedom does not affect your career.

Transit Neptune in the 9th house: You will have the desire to expand your spirituality. You may be interested in spiritual teachings and metaphysics. You may experience a burst of creativity, which will be especially beneficial for you if you make a living by writing. If you are still studying, you will have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time and you will find it hard to study. You will long to be near water sources. Confusion and misunderstandings associated with travel, legal matters, or university education may occur.

Transit Pluto in the 7th house: This transit changes the dynamics in your relationships. This change will mainly concern conflicts of power and control. You may become aware of people working against your interests and relationship problems may arise. You will tend to attract people who have malicious intentions with you or who will tend to control you. You need to be aware of this and work on your relationships so that they are healthy and beneficial to you. If you manage to pass this transit successfully, you will be able to build strong relationships based on respect.

It looks like your life will turn around at the end of 2021 (Sounds far away, but it's not). You will free yourself of what's been holding you down so you can move on. 🌟

Last edited:
View attachment 309667

This is mine :D . @BigQueenEnergy this is a great thread and thank you for doing this. I know you are busy and I'm not expecting a big reply, just wanted to post this on here as I like nosying at other people's too 😄
Hi!! 🥰

You're also coming out of your Saturn return and it will finish in December. Congrats! 🥳

These are your current transits (if your birth time is correct):

Saturn Square Ascendant transit: Saturn squares Ascendant transit tests the value of the important relationships in your life. It mainly affects your marriage but can also apply to business partnerships and even open enemies.

If you are in a good relationship you may experience some emotional distance or forced time apart because of work commitments, illness, or some other hardship or responsibility. But you really have nothing to worry about. You will find the time or patience or money or whatever it takes. Saturn rewards loyalty and commitment, even during challenging transits like squares.

Any disloyalty, meanness or abuse from either partner will be punished and events will force you further apart. If you feel trapped by a partner that is not good for you, this is your chance to leave and start over. You may feel sad and lonely but will soon grow in self-confidence and self-respect.

If you are no good for your partner, you will likely feel them slipping away. You may feel rejected, betrayed, hurt, sad and lonely. If so, use this learning experience to improve yourself and your relationship skills.

If you are single you will probably immerse yourself in your work but may feel especially lonely or isolated. This can be a time of realization that you should start dating again. If poor self-image or lack of confidence is stopping you from dating, you might decide to improve your situation through counseling, exercise or diet. If you are a hermit, your commitment to solitude may be tested through self-questioning or temptation.

Transit Jupiter in the 3rd house: This transit brings positive relationships with relatives, neighbours and friends. You will be very social, and you will easily make new acquaintances. The people around you may be the messengers of good news and bring you a unique opportunity. If you are an entrepreneur, it will be easy to attract new clients. You'll be a star on social media. It is also the perfect time to acquire new skills that you can apply in your daily life. Your mind will be very bright, so if you need to study something, do not hesitate and do it! You may also decide to buy a new car.

Transit Saturn in the 3rd house: You will find it hard to maintain optimism during this transit. If you are inclined to depressions, you may have a problem with them now. Your way of communicating with others will change - it will become more serious. You will still want to make new acquaintances, but you will perceive small talk as a waste of time and focus mainly on effective communication. You will tend to analyse in depth all the information you get and filter out what seems irrelevant to you. You will probably have to work hard to structure your time and with pressure to come up with ideas that work well. There may also be problems with neighbours, siblings or technology.

Transit Uranus in the 7th house: You will experience many changes in your relationships with your loved ones during this transit. These changes may be triggered by unexpected events or by the personality of your loved ones, who may now be less reliable. The effect of this transit will be that you will need greater independence in your relationships and that you will not tolerate well if your partner is too dependent on you. You may be attracted to unusual people. They will bring feelings of excitement and instability into your life. You may plunge into romantic relationships with enthusiasm and quickly fall in love, but you may fall out of love just as quickly. If you are in a relationship that is stagnant, it will be difficult for you to remain in it.

Transit Neptune in the 5th house: During this transit, you will long for romance and dating, but there is a risk of disillusionment with the people toward whom this interest is directed. You are not able to see people as they really are because you are wearing rose-coloured glasses. You may be giving your love to someone who does not deserve it. You are willing to sacrifice yourself, even if you do not get anything back. The advantage of this transit is that it brings creative enthusiasm and activates your imagination and you can discover new interests and hobbies.

Transit Pluto in the 3rd house: Your daily routine and the way you live your life will become very important to you. This transit will start your profound psychological transformation based on self-criticism and doubts about yourself. Do not be afraid to change shallow thinking patterns that no longer serve you. You may often be in a bad mood and you will be obsessed with your interests. You will also have the need to be in control of your relationships with others. Carefully read any contracts or documents before signing them.

⭐🌟⭐🌟

Such great news that you're moving/starting a new (hopefully much improved) life, very happy for you! 😊

View attachment 309691

I've attached my chart again, if you have the time. A specific question is what are the prospects of my career and love life, which have been frankly just shite for at least the past 5 years.

Thank you! xx
Hi piptoodles! ✨

The best time for you to find love will be the beginning of next year. Starting February 22nd, 2021 when Jupiter will transit your 7th house of relationships for one year. (If your birth time is correct). This transit only happens every 12 years.

This is my favorite transit! I met someone and fell in love during this transit. It was the best year of my life! So make sure you go out and socialize! You will also have Venus and Sun transiting on Feb 22nd, so super positive for relationships. If you don't meet someone next year, I'd be super surprised. The people you meet next year are really significant. You might meet someone new that you'd normally dismiss. Could even be someone from a different country.

I'm so excited for you lol ❤ I've been waiting for this transit for so long!! Mine won't happen again until 2023 and I can't wait. Come back and update me if anything happens!

The best time for your career will be the beginning of 2022. 28th Feb-28th Nov 2022 is when you enter a new phase of career. 2021 & 2022 are actually really good for you in terms of both love life and career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi piptoodles! ✨

The best time for you to find love will be the beginning of next year. Starting February 22nd, 2021 when Jupiter will transit your 7th house of relationships for one year. (If your birth time is correct). This transit only happens every 12 years.

This is my favorite transit! I met someone and fell in love during this transit. It was the best year of my life! So make sure you go out and socialize! You will also have Venus and Sun transiting on Feb 22nd, so super positive for relationships. If you don't meet someone next year, I'd be super surprised. The people you meet next year are really significant. You might meet someone new that you'd normally dismiss. Could even be someone from a different country.

I'm so excited for you lol ❤ I've been waiting for this transit for so long!! Mine won't happen again until 2023 and I can't wait. Come back and update me if anything happens!

The best time for your career will be the beginning of 2022. 28th Feb-28th Nov 2022 is when you enter a new phase of career. 2021 & 2022 are actually really good for you in terms of both love life and career.
Aaahh thanks! So glad there'll be positivity. It sounds so GREAT, and how fun that you specifically mentioned it could actually be someone from anther country. I would love getting to interact with other cultures/countries. And thanks for being excited for me 😂, it's so sweet of you, and you've made me excited too! I'll definitely update you if there's any good news! ❤

BUT, my mum told me my birth time years ago and she's passed so I can't check with her anymore. I'm pretty sure of it, but just can't really remember if it's around 4.20pm or 4.40pm, would that make a huge difference?

I hope not though, cause the transit sounds really amazing lol. I hope you'll still have lots of good fun times even between now to when your turn for the transit comes again in 2023!

Regarding the job stuff (entering a new phase of career between 28 Feb to 28 Nov 2022), does that mean I'll only get a job then? I actually went to a Japanese shrine early this year and got a fortune lot (unrelated to astrology but I'll just share) and under job prospects it apparently says I'll have to wait a while too. 😣 I've waited enough now and really can't afford to be unemployed for much longer so it's quite concerning to me. It really sucks especially too when I see my peers having great careers and lives and I've achieved literally nothing in not just the job area but also all aspects of my life.

Nonetheless still glad about how 2021 and 2022 are supposedly going to be good. Thank you again, I really appreciate your effort xx

• Heart
Aaahh thanks! So glad there'll be positivity. It sounds so GREAT, and how fun that you specifically mentioned it could actually be someone from anther country. I would love getting to interact with other cultures/countries. And thanks for being excited for me 😂, it's so sweet of you, and you've made me excited too! I'll definitely update you if there's any good news! ❤

BUT, my mum told me my birth time years ago and she's passed so I can't check with her anymore. I'm pretty sure of it, but just can't really remember if it's around 4.20pm or 4.40pm, would that make a huge difference?

I hope not though, cause the transit sounds really amazing lol. I hope you'll still have lots of good fun times even between now to when your turn for the transit comes again in 2023!

Regarding the job stuff (entering a new phase of career between 28 Feb to 28 Nov 2022), does that mean I'll only get a job then? I actually went to a Japanese shrine early this year and got a fortune lot (unrelated to astrology but I'll just share) and under job prospects it apparently says I'll have to wait a while too. 😣 I've waited enough now and really can't afford to be unemployed for much longer so it's quite concerning to me. It really sucks especially too when I see my peers having great careers and lives and I've achieved literally nothing in not just the job area but also all aspects of my life.

Nonetheless still glad about how 2021 and 2022 are supposedly going to be good. Thank you again, I really appreciate your effort xx
No, don't worry, a 20 min time difference won't matter :)

7th house also means business relationships. It includes friends, romantic partners, and business colleagues. So you could either meet a romantic partner and/or someone who changes your career trajectory. Anyone you meet during this time will be important and you will have multiple opportunities to meet them.

But definitely 13 Dec 2021 - 14 Jun 2022 is when you will live up to your highest potential in your career because North Node will be transiting your 10th house of career.

• Heart
This is fascinating, would you be able to tell me just about relationships from mine?
08219049-7447-42A6-9019-4180127F73D4.png

This is fascinating, would you be able to tell me just about relationships from mine?
View attachment 309926
Just from first glance - you've got Jupiter in the 7th house. ❤ That's usually pretty lucky for relationships. Yours is right on the cusp of the 7th & 8th house.

Like piptoodles, Jupiter will transit your 7th house on Mar 8, 2021! And then you will go through your Jupiter return, so the next couple of years are nice for you too!

4th March - 18th October 2021 is a great time to meet someone if you are not with someone already. It will be a great year for relationships.

Transit Jupiter in the 7th house: This transit will move different areas of your life to a higher level of commitment. This is particularly true of romantic relationships. Marriage is very likely. If you are in a relationship that is not fulfilling and developing in any way, it is likely to end. But this is for a good reason - to meet someone new who is better for you. In your work life, you will benefit primarily from relationships with your business partners, and from your negotiations and contracts. If you are dealing with legal issues or disputes, they will be resolved. You will do very well if your work relates to the public - e.g. PR, politician, spokesperson, psychologist. This transit is also connected with foreign countries and people from other countries.

Hey! ❤ Send me your date of birth so I can look up your transits xx

Hi!! ✨ Is your birth time exactly 8 am? Or close to it?

Because I'm just looking at your transits. Are you in a relationship? Or have you had big problems in your relationships? Because you're going through massive relationship changes right now. You've got Saturn and Pluto transiting your 7th house of relationships (If your birth time is correct).

Pluto is exactly conjunct to your descendant (cusp of 7th house) o_O it means that one to one relationships will become more intense and will have a far greater impact on your life. Your relationships will be transformed but so will how you relate to close friends and family members.

It is likely that your expectations of your partner will change. If you are married or in a similar relationship then powerful forces or a dramatic event will change the relationship dynamics. For example, a change in your partner’s career may affect the power balance of the relationship. It could increase your partner’s self-esteem while lowering yours.

If your relationship was already challenging, this transit could result in separation. A healthy relationship should survive although it will have transformed in some significant way by the time this transit is over.

It is common with Pluto conjunct Descendant transit for a significant new relationship to begin. A new person entering your life now would very likely be a strong driver of change in your life. They could positively transform you as a person or totally change your life’s direction. As a result of this person’s influence, you should enjoy more personal power and influence.

There is a chance of a one to one relationship with someone who wants to damage your marriage, reputation, or career prospects. They might feel threatened by you or be jealous of you. It is also possible that you may choose to target someone you feel threatened by or because of revenge.

If you personally attack someone without just cause then this transit could negatively transform your life. If you have a history of mistreating your partner or denying them their human rights, you will likely suffer through this transit. The same applies if you have bullied a particular person. If you have abused your power over an individual, this could be the year to make up for it through humiliation, loss of power or prestige, pain or some other form of punishment.

You're going through a complete relationship metamorphosis. But thankfully, this transit ends in 6 days on 20 November.

In the next year or two, you're going to go through some spiritual changes and will have to let go of the past. You have the chance to reexamine whether your current lifestyle is taking you where you want to go. You've been going through some rough transits, so I'm not surprised you're finding it hard.

Saturn is also conjunct both your Neptune and Uranus.

Saturn Conjunct Neptune transit - Saturn conjunct Neptune transit is generally associated with insecurity, confusion, self-doubt, and guilt. This can be a depressing time but it does not have to be. If you are secure in own limitations and have been responsible, honest and fair in your dealings, this can actually be a satisfying time of life. Your dreams and hopes may begin to materialize and you can find true spiritual contentment without relying on material needs.

However, if you feel guilty about not doing the right thing by others, or you have not been working hard and meeting your responsibilities. This can be a time of fear and uncertainty. The karmic repercussions of being mean, lazy, disrespectful or cruel will now catch up with you in the form of self-loathing, nightmares, loss and disappointment.

What you thought was safe and secure relationships, possessions, employment or general structures and patterns in your life may dissolve away leaving you feeling anxious and depressed. In its higher manifestation, this transit allows you to make sacrifices and do without something to do good. You can help others or reach a particular goal. In the lower manifestation, a sacrifice would be forced upon you to teach you a lesson about responsibility.

Whatever the case, this is a serious phase of life and you will have a tendency to see the worst and not the best in everything. Pessimism can get out of control and you should do your best to avoid this. Negativity really must be avoided because Saturn can materialize Neptune illusions or delusions. It is important to look after your health and now is a good time for a general check-up with your doctor.

Saturn conjunct Uranus transit - Saturn conjunct Uranus transit can cause much impatience and frustration but it can also help you manifest creative and inventive ideas into substantial achievements.

As this transit approaches you may begin to feel restless for change and excited about what the future holds. But you must pace yourself because you cannot force change. Creative blocks, resistance from superiors and authority figures, mistakes or accidents would be signs that you are getting ahead of yourself.

This is a time for well-considered changes, hard work, and preparation. If it is meant to happen it will, at the right time and at the right place. If you have been working toward something for a long time and it has real potential it will begin to take shape now.

Saturn conjunct Uranus transit can mark the beginning of a long term project. The foundations are being laid so it is important to be cautious, thorough and patient.

This is a good time to start a new career, personal project or website related to science, electronics, the internet, aviation or astrology. But any creative, alternative, new age, occult, inventive, kinky or unusual idea can be molded into something concrete, productive and enduring.

This is not the time to risk everything on something that has no potential. This is a bad time for making spontaneous changes because you could lose something valuable you already have. Do not neglect your responsibilities or waste valuable resources on something that is a bad idea. Otherwise, changes will occur that cause unforeseen problems and will be difficult to undo.

It's not all negative because you also have Jupiter transiting here which is helping you out. Jupiter transiting my 7th house has been the best time of my life.

Other transits you're currently going through:

Transit Saturn in the 7th house: This transit brings a lesson in understanding yourself in the area of close relationships. Initially, there may be feelings of frustration and isolation. If you are in a romantic relationship, expect events that will teach you to make compromises. You will also think about the depth of commitment in this relationship. This way of thinking will affect you even if you are single. This may be the time when you decide to look for a serious relationship. If you are in a relationship that is not serious, you will be wondering whether this style still suits you and possibly decide to look for a new partner. In general, you will focus on quality rather than quantity in relationships. This also applies to friendships. If you are surrounded by lots of shallow friends who don't bring anything positive to your life, you will long for change. The same is true for business partnerships. At the end of this transit, you should learn to see people as individuals with various personalities and improve your relationships with other people.

Transit Uranus in the 10th house: During this transit you will experience a change in your career and relationships with people in authority - parents, bosses etc. You may either discover talent that you didn't know you had and turn it into a career or take an innovative approach that will bring you recognition in your existing profession. You may also discover a new career path you want to try, or you may long for more freedom at work. This is because in this period you find it hard to take orders. However, be careful that impulsiveness and the desire for freedom does not affect your career.

Transit Neptune in the 9th house: You will have the desire to expand your spirituality. You may be interested in spiritual teachings and metaphysics. You may experience a burst of creativity, which will be especially beneficial for you if you make a living by writing. If you are still studying, you will have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time and you will find it hard to study. You will long to be near water sources. Confusion and misunderstandings associated with travel, legal matters, or university education may occur.

Transit Pluto in the 7th house: This transit changes the dynamics in your relationships. This change will mainly concern conflicts of power and control. You may become aware of people working against your interests and relationship problems may arise. You will tend to attract people who have malicious intentions with you or who will tend to control you. You need to be aware of this and work on your relationships so that they are healthy and beneficial to you. If you manage to pass this transit successfully, you will be able to build strong relationships based on respect.

It looks like your life will turn around at the end of 2021 (Sounds far away, but it's not). You will free yourself of what's been holding you down so you can move on. 🌟
It’s 21/09/1992 thank you so much ❤

It’s 21/09/1992 thank you so much ❤
It's crazy that you say you're moving because Jupiter will be transiting your 4th house of home. You will literally find a new living situation from 23 March-26 October 2021. It's the most ideal time to buy a home. It's weird because I also have the same transit!! And I'm also buying a home!! ✨

2021 will be a new chapter for you and you will also go through your Saturn return. Lots of major life changes will happen in the next 3 years.

The reason you have difficulties with your family is because Saturn is transiting your 4th house of home as well as Uranus transiting your 7th.

Transit Saturn in the 4th house: The 4th House rules home and family matters, so the main lesson Saturn will bring to you during this transit will be in this area. You should work to strengthen your family relations and your relationships with relatives. If you have a conflict with someone in your family and you believe that it cannot be resolved, you may decide to break the relationship with that person. You may decide to take more responsibility for your family or a family member. You may also decide to make changes in your home - renovation, reorganization or cleaning.

Transit Uranus in the 7th house: You will experience many changes in your relationships with your loved ones during this transit. These changes may be triggered by unexpected events or by the personality of your loved ones, who may now be less reliable. The effect of this transit will be that you will need greater independence in your relationships and that you will not tolerate well if your partner is too dependent on you. You may be attracted to unusual people. They will bring feelings of excitement and instability into your life. You may plunge into romantic relationships with enthusiasm and quickly fall in love, but you may fall out of love just as quickly. If you are in a relationship that is stagnant, it will be difficult for you to remain in it.

You're also going through a Saturn square Ascendant transit.

Saturn square Ascendant: Saturn squares Ascendant transit tests the value of the important relationships in your life. It mainly affects your marriage but can also apply to business partnerships and even open enemies.

If you are in a good relationship you may experience some emotional distance or forced time apart because of work commitments, illness, or some other hardship or responsibility. But you really have nothing to worry about. You will find the time or patience or money or whatever it takes. Saturn rewards loyalty and commitment, even during challenging transits like squares.

Any disloyalty, meanness or abuse from either partner will be punished and events will force you further apart. If you feel trapped by a partner that is not good for you, this is your chance to leave and start over. You may feel sad and lonely but will soon grow in self-confidence and self-respect.

If you are no good for your partner, you will likely feel them slipping away. You may feel rejected, betrayed, hurt, sad and lonely. If so, use this learning experience to improve yourself and your relationship skills.

If you are single you will probably immerse yourself in your work but may feel especially lonely or isolated. This can be a time of realization that you should start dating again. If poor self-image or lack of confidence is stopping you from dating, you might decide to improve your situation through counseling, exercise or diet. If you are a hermit, your commitment to solitude may be tested through self-questioning or temptation.

⭐Lots of good stuff coming for your home life from 2021 until 2023. Once Saturn moves out of your 4th house, your relationship with your family members will improve.

• Heart
Hi!! 🥰

You're also coming out of your Saturn return and it will finish in December. Congrats! 🥳

These are your current transits (if your birth time is correct):

Saturn Square Ascendant transit: Saturn squares Ascendant transit tests the value of the important relationships in your life. It mainly affects your marriage but can also apply to business partnerships and even open enemies.

Transit Jupiter in the 3rd house: This transit brings positive relationships with relatives, neighbours and friends. You will be very social, and you will easily make new acquaintances. The people around you may be the messengers of good news and bring you a unique opportunity. If you are an entrepreneur, it will be easy to attract new clients. You'll be a star on social media. It is also the perfect time to acquire new skills that you can apply in your daily life. Your mind will be very bright, so if you need to study something, do not hesitate and do it! You may also decide to buy a new car.

Transit Saturn in the 3rd house: You will find it hard to maintain optimism during this transit. If you are inclined to depressions, you may have a problem with them now. Your way of communicating with others will change - it will become more serious. You will still want to make new acquaintances, but you will perceive small talk as a waste of time and focus mainly on effective communication. You will tend to analyse in depth all the information you get and filter out what seems irrelevant to you. You will probably have to work hard to structure your time and with pressure to come up with ideas that work well. There may also be problems with neighbours, siblings or technology.

Transit Neptune in the 5th house: During this transit, you will long for romance and dating, but there is a risk of disillusionment with the people toward whom this interest is directed. You are not able to see people as they really are because you are wearing rose-coloured glasses. You may be giving your love to someone who does not deserve it. You are willing to sacrifice yourself, even if you do not get anything back. The advantage of this transit is that it brings creative enthusiasm and activates your imagination and you can discover new interests and hobbies.

Transit Pluto in the 3rd house: Your daily routine and the way you live your life will become very important to you. This transit will start your profound psychological transformation based on self-criticism and doubts about yourself. Do not be afraid to change shallow thinking patterns that no longer serve you. You may often be in a bad mood and you will be obsessed with your interests. You will also have the need to be in control of your relationships with others. Carefully read any contracts or documents before signing them.

⭐🌟⭐🌟

Hi piptoodles! ✨

Thank you for this :).

I think this part is especially true:

Hey! ✨You're still in your Saturn return. It will end on December 17. You will be entering a new chapter!
Thank you so so much!! Wasnt expecting that much info- thank you ❤ I'm kinda scared now! Quite happy with my life atm (havent always been) and now its all gonna change!! The thing you said about me being controlling is spot on, definitely brings tension to my relationship with my boyf so will watch that one! Eeeeek, thank you again! xx

• Heart