Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigQueenEnergy

Welcome to the Astrology thread!

Chat here about anything related to Astrology. If you're looking for a natal chart reading, get your chart enter your birth details (knowing your birth time is extremely helpful). On the next screen, click 'Extended Chart Selection', then 'Click here to show the chart'.

You should now have something that looks like this:

astro-chart-big-queen-energy.png

I'm not a professional astrologer, but I'll do my best :)

Have fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BigQueenEnergy

I tried to edit my original post but it won't let me, so here's a little intro into astrology.

Your birth chart is a snapshot of where the planets were positioned at the moment you were born.

Sun Sign: Your sun sign determines the essence of your personality.
Moon Sign: Your moon sign is associated with your emotions. It explains how you express your feelings and where you're most comfortable.
Ascendant: This describes which zodiac sign was ascending the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. It determines the way others see you and what you expect from the world around you.

Planets

Sun: Ego, sense of purpose, and vitality.
Moon: Emotions, the mother, and motherly instincts.
Mercury: Communication, wit, and cleverness.
Venus: Fertility, beauty, and enthusiasm.
Mars: Strength and aggression.
Jupiter: Luck and expansion.
Saturn: Hardships, punishment, wisdom. This planet will punish those who don't do their duty properly.
Uranus: This planet is associated with originality, eccentricity, and sudden changes.
Neptune: Dreams, illusions, and psychic ability.
Pluto: Death and Rebirth. Associated with subconscious forces, ruling all that is "below the surface."

When looking at your transits, pay attention to slow-moving planets as they will affect your life the most. Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune are slow-moving planets. Eg: Your Saturn return will bring you big change. Fun fact: Saturn and Pluto conjunct in 2020 when Coronavirus happened. This conjunction is a big deal. Every time it happens, there is great upheaval on the planet. Astrologers predicted something huge would happen this year.

Houses
Your birth chart is divided into 12 houses whose positions depend on the time and location of your birth. The houses your planets are located shows where their energies play out.

1st house: House of Self. Physical appearance, traits, and characteristics.
2nd house: House of Value. Material and immaterial things of a certain value. Money, possessions, self-worth.
3rd house: House of Sharing. Communication, siblings, and intelligence.
4th house: House of Family. Your childhood, mother, house, comfort & security.
5th house: House of Pleasure. Romance, creativity, and children/conception.
6th house: House of Health and work. Wellness, healthcare, employment, and service to others. (Nurses usually have planets here)
7th house: House of Relationships. Partnerships, marriage, and business partners.
8th house: House of Transformation. Sexual relationships, karma, debt, inheritances, death & rebirth.
9th house: House of Philosophy. Travel, culture, law, education.
10th house: House of Enterprise. Ambitions. Motivations. Career, Notoriety. (Celebrities will usually have planets here)
11th house: House of Blessings. Friends and acquaintances, community, wealth.
12 house: House of Sacrifice. Privacy, seclusion, intuition, healing.

I will get back to everyone who posts their chart xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BigQueenEnergy

Omg you are so kind offering to do everyone’s charts. If you have time I’d love it if you did mine ♄ I love astrology!!!! Where did you learn?
I just taught myself! â˜ș by researching on the internet. I paid a professional astrologer to do my chart and it was everything I already knew so I realised I could just do it myself.

I got into astrology because of Coronavirus!! I came across an astrology blog where they predicted chaos in 2020, years ago. I've been obsessed since then. Looking through my past transits, every bad time in my life has been due to me going through hard transits... it blew my mind.

I read online that your father can die when Saturn transits over your IC. So I looked at my chart, and my dad died when Saturn was transiting my IC at exactly 0'00 degrees. :( And way more freaky things like that.. so it can't all be a coincidence.

If the moon can affect the tides, oceans, and our emotions...then surely other planets can affect our energy too!

I will get more charts done over the weekend. I should be working right now so I'll look at them when I've got more free time đŸ€­

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

lemonlime

VIP Member
No questions, answers or insights, I just wanted to say that tonight I've realised I'm keeping secrets from my secret journal and that's the most Scorpio I've ever felt.

As you were 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BigQueenEnergy

I don't want to make you read mine, because you have so much work to do already haha, can you tell me where to find some not-so generic information on how to read our chart properly?

View attachment 298031
Lol I’ll get there eventually 😅

For anyone wanting to decode the table on your chart, this is what the symbols mean:

00C57EC0-307B-430D-AAF5-42F1DEBDD391.jpeg

Then look at the number next to it. The lower the number, the stronger the aspect. The higher the number, the weaker the aspect. So a zero degree aspect will have a stronger impact on you.

For example:

B6128474-FA89-42F0-8D65-F39EF51B137F.jpeg

I’ve got Sun conjunct Mercury, Sun conjunct Venus, Mercury conjunct Venus, and Moon trine Mars. At zero degrees and 1 degree. So I feel these aspects the most.

Then I just google the meanings. I type “Sun conjunct Venus Natal” in google and read the description.

If you’re a beginner and want to learn, this blog has some basic tips and resources - http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/10/19/10-tips-for-learning-astrology/

Another good blog - https://www.kellysastrology.com/tag/beginner-astrology/

Podcast - https://theastrologypodcast.com/2015/05/18/learning-astrology-and-becoming-an-astrologer/

Apps - I use “TimePassages” and “The Pattern”. The pattern doesn’t tell you the aspects, but it uses astrology and it’s been super accurate for me. Click on “Profile” > “Your Timing” to see your upcoming transits. That’s my favorite part of the app.

I’ll add some more resources if I think of them :)

I forgot to add that this is using Western Placidus Astrology. I use Western astrology for personality traits and transits and Indian (Vedic) astrology for predictions. Vedic astrology is too hard for me though, so I pay a “famous” Indian YouTube astrologer to do my yearly predictions for me. 😅

If you want to read your Vedic birth chart, this video is a good one -

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigQueenEnergy

Well, this went well 😂

Sorry to all the people I haven’t gotten to yet, I’m in the middle of moving/starting a new life. Yay Jupiter return! đŸ’«

Maybe it will be better if everyone had a specific question? I think it will take too long doing a whole reading for everyone. I wish I had the time to.

But I hope you’ve all learnt something so far!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s true about astrologers and 2020. They’ve been predicting something huge happening this year for a very long time. They didn’t know what it was, but bloody hell they were right, and it’s not over yet!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

BigQueenEnergy

Disclaimer: It's possible that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about lol but it's fun nonetheless. 😅

Fun fact: On December 21st, 2020, there will be a great conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius. It hasn't been this close since 1623... It will be really significant. There could be huge social change. We are all entering a new era. The age of Aquarius...

I'll have a look at your charts when I wake up tomorrow xx

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread, it is super interesting. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my chart, maybe I can make a bit of sense of my current situation

Thanks!!!
Just quickly, you're going through your Saturn return. Have you been going through a hard time recently?

You've also had Pluto and Saturn transiting your 4th house of home. Have you had problems at home this year? Did you move or have issues with your family?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

BigQueenEnergy

I'm so glad this thread exists!! Can anyone recommend me any good resources, books websites or anything to learn about how to read charts and just get more than a surface level knowledge of astrology?
If you’re a beginner and want to learn, this blog has some basic tips and resources - http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/10/19/10-tips-for-learning-astrology/

Another good blog - https://www.kellysastrology.com/tag/beginner-astrology/

Podcast - https://theastrologypodcast.com/2015/05/18/learning-astrology-and-becoming-an-astrologer/

• Heart
Reactions: 8

BigQueenEnergy

@BigQueenEnergy love this thread- great idea! I'm going to do my chart and see if I can work out meanings from research like you have :) If you have any suggestions on where to look online then would be much appreciated x
For transits you’re currently going through, I use this calculator - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

It will give you descriptions underneath your chart about the planets currently transiting your houses and what they mean.

Or if you want to search for a particular transit, say your Saturn return, (Saturn conjunct Saturn), or your Jupiter return (Jupiter conjunct Jupiter) use this calculator to see the exact dates they will occur in your life - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/personal-transits-astrology-aspects-online-calculator

And for personal aspects from your table with the symbols, (Eg: Sun square Moon natal) I just google the meanings. I like AstrologyKing for his descriptions of both natal and transits.

Hope that made sense :)

I’m going through my Jupiter return next year - yay! So I’m happy because I’ve had the most horrible transits for the last 7 years. But since I’ve found Astrology it’s made me look forward to the future ✹

• Heart
Reactions: 7

BigQueenEnergy

Love you for this thread @BigQueenEnergy đŸ˜˜đŸ€— Could you also please tell me what's going on in mine? Thank you so much!
I will come back to this but gosh, your chart reminds me of Blake Lively's (your grand trines). Blake has the best chart I've seen. The girl is blessed.

Blake's chart

Your moon is so nicely aspected.. do you have a good relationship with your mum or something!? Your wound is in the house of home, but your moon (mother) is well aspected. And you've got like no squares...

• Heart

BigQueenEnergy

I forgot to add that anyone who wants to look at their transits for any date can check here - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

Put in the worst day of your life and the best day of your life, and see what was happening!

The worst time for me was my Saturn return and anything to do with Pluto. And the best year for me was when Jupiter was in my 7th house of relationships.

Last edited:

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Thanks for starting this @BigQueenEnergy đŸ–€

For everyone posting their charts I can recommend the app Co-Star astrology too, it stores your birth chart and can give you daily insights etc, it's great!

Also I've been reading into Saturn Returns as I didn't realise mine had just finished (Saturn in 1st house, in Capricorn...halp. Ha).

Here's my chart...no worries about a full reading but I just wondered how it looked to you on first glance 🧐
Thats a good recommendation (y) here are some others if anyone is interested?
I particularly like cafe astrology its great for a beginner like me because it also gives free birth charts and interpretations and just gives a clear and concise and most of all fun readings!
I particularly like the love compatibility chart i have to admit that i've used that sometimes (just out of curiousity you understand!;)) to explain a few crushes:D!!! It usually explains a lot ha ha particularly governing the laws of attraction interesting...yes its in the stars and planets and conjunctions!
Another favourite of mine is seven reflections website that has a good selection concerning tarot and numerology oh and if you type your full birth name it gives you a full reading about the secret meaning of your name using tarot cards how cool is that!!
I have found it to be pretty accurate.
Love this thread BigQueenEnergy thanks for all your amazing imput and info ❀ you should be a professional in my opinion you've got the gift great work keep it up.(y).

Attachments

• Heart

BigQueenEnergy

It’s true about astrologers and 2020. They’ve been predicting something huge happening this year for a very long time. They didn’t know what it was, but bloody hell they were right, and it’s not over yet!
There's still so much crazy astrological stuff happening this year... and there's only 2 months left! :eek:

Pluto and Jupiter will conjunct again on November 12, Mars is retrograde right now so it's really volatile. And then there's the great conjunction on December 21st. I'm exhausted...

On a positive note, things should be a lot better in 2021/2022! We just have to hold on for a bit longer.

• Heart

BigQueenEnergy

Thats a good recommendation (y) here are some others if anyone is interested?
I particularly like cafe astrology its great for a beginner like me because it also gives free birth charts and interpretations and just gives a clear and concise and most of all fun readings!
I particularly like the love compatibility chart i have to admit that i've used that sometimes (just out of curiousity you understand!;)) to explain a few crushes:D!!! It usually explains a lot ha ha particularly governing the laws of attraction interesting...yes its in the stars and planets and conjunctions!
Another favourite of mine is seven reflections website that has a good selection concerning tarot and numerology oh and if you type your full birth name it gives you a full reading about the secret meaning of your name using tarot cards how cool is that!!
I have found it to be pretty accurate.
Love this thread BigQueenEnergy thanks for all your amazing imput and info ❀ you should be a professional in my opinion you've got the gift great work keep it up.(y).
Aww thanks a lot!! ♄

Yes, cafe astrology is very good! Thanks for the recommendation!

I did the love compatibility once and it gave me 100% compatibility with Hitler and Ted Bundy. :oops: LOL! So uh, never wanna do that again.
I've got Mars and Rahu conjunct in my 7th house plus an Aries Venus so I'm attracted to violent men, unfortunately. I stay single. My relationships have been horrific. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BigQueenEnergy

what does mine mean please?
Signs

Moon in Aquarius:
You may have a detached–even shy–personality, especially in youth. Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling “different”. Although rather sociable, they are often loners at heart. They will do their best to be the most unique and unusual person they can be. They generally make wonderful friends and make a point of leaving nobody on the outside. Many will fight for other’s rights and crusade for equality. Aquarius Moons have an inner need for freedom and independence. They achieve emotional fulfillment when they feel like they are truly themselves, able to be whoever they want to be.

Sagittarius Ascendant: Sagittarius ascendants are somewhat restless and often active people. You love being in the company of others, but you also have a strong need to be free and independent. You love to travel and are all the time looking to take part in a new adventure. Making friends relatively easily, you are always happy and cheerful. Even when you're feeling low, you manage to find humor in life and have fun with whatever you have.

Aspects

Sun Square Neptune at 0 degrees:
Sun square Neptune natal creates many battles that you must overcome in order to feel strong and confident about yourself. Because you are such a sensitive and caring person, it is easy for you to fall victim to injustices. Defeats and disappointments will further erode your self-esteem and confidence. Without taking corrective action, you could become very confused, alienated, paranoid, or dependent on drugs or alcohol.

You will actually be forced to deal with your weak spots from an early age. Because of your insecurities and gullibility, stronger people will bully you or try to deceive you. Others may have trouble trusting you or they may feel you are up to no good. This is not the case, but when young you can give this perception of guilt. It is like you wear a label round your neck saying “pick on me” or “I’m guilty”.

You need to be careful about what you are telling others, not to fall prey to misunderstandings. You need to fight your battles and to stand up for yourself when cornered. You’ll want to join any cause that’s fighting against injustice, censorship, and illegal affairs.

Neurosis and feeling like you have no energy whatsoever are also common. You should be careful if working with poisonous substances and gases, but also when taking pills, drugs, and consuming alcohol.

Venus Conjunction Jupiter at 0 degrees: This is a nice conjunction. People with Venus conjunct Jupiter in their birth chart are rather attractive individuals, they’ll constantly be in the spotlight of society, always the hottest topic to discuss, always the ones people are talking about. Your popularity comes not only from your physical attractiveness but also your genuinely warm and friendly nature. Your dislike of aggression or threatening situations means you prefer to be around other agreeable people and live in beautiful surroundings. You are by no means a nit-picking clean freak, but simply enjoy beauty in all its forms. You may have a talent for art, music, or poetry.

This conjunction is a good omen for your social life and your love life because you attract nice things. As Venus rules money as well as love, it is likely that you will not have to struggle like most others, to attain a life of comfort or even luxury.

Mercury square Mars at 0 degrees: This creates a number of tests and challenges in your life which mainly stem from the rapid speed of your thought processes. You rationalize things so quickly that there is not enough time for you to think about whether you are right or not. As a result of this rushed decision-making, you can blurt things out which others may find confronting. They may think you are being overly assertive or argumentative. Such misunderstandings only add to your frustration and temper, thus this destructive cycle continues and can escalate.

Your strong need for independence, lack of inhibition, passionate beliefs, and cynicism can add fuel to the fire. Your gritty, courageous, and fighting spirit can also exacerbate the problems which your sharp wit and tongue get you into. Other people may end up finding you hostile and unsympathetic to their concerns.

The key is to slow down your thinking and communication style. You must confront your tendency to speak without thinking or rushing to conclusions.

Sun square Uranus at 2 degrees: Sun square Uranus encourages you to do things your own way. Always a very complex person, you are most often extremely intelligent and independent. You stand out from the crowd in an obvious way. The need to express your distinctive ego through your personality and career can often cause conflict with others. You can come across as abrupt, rebellious or just weird.

Relationship difficulties can result from this abrupt nature. Even though you may not consciously intend to do so, others will think you are provoking or challenging them. Thus you will come under a lot of pressure from others. Increased self-awareness will come with age, enabling you to recognize how your behavior can bring out the worst in other people. Your sense of humor is very unique and can offend.

Houses

Chiron in the 9th house:
You have some deep wounding in relation to matters of religion, higher education, travel, etc. You have a powerful desire to be the best in some of many of these areas, yet you often experience setbacks and disappointments which are preventing you to achieve success.

The person with Chiron in 9th house might struggle with getting their higher education or they might experience disappointments while trying to get their diploma. Sometimes, people with Chiron in 9th house struggle all their life because of some inherited religious beliefs, which they don’t feel belong to them, and yet, they are unable to give up on them because of the respect for their tradition.

North node in the 11th house: The traditional interpretation of North Node in 11th House is a bevy of friends who help you acheive your goals. It also portends success in social causes and associations. It holds the promise of a great leader. There may be wealth through women in your life, usually mother or wife.

Sun in the 10th house: The urge to work toward a goal, for success and accomplishment, and/or for power is part of your makeup. You are uncomfortable in any position in which you must “take orders” from someone else. Recognize your ambitions and your need for authority without going overboard. Seek out a career that allows you to manage, rather than be managed, if possible. You will put a lot of energy into your work and you will have a brilliant career. You will always be in the public eye and will enjoy great renown. If your work is in politics or any leadership position, you will be successful.

Retrograde planets

Venus in retrograde:
Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

Transits

Saturn is transiting your 2nd house:
This transit will teach you skills in the area of finances. You will have to work hard to accomplish financial stability. You may be worried about your financial situation, but your worries may drive you to greater performance.

Pluto transiting your 2nd house: Pluto in the 2nd house will remind you of the need to efficiently manage your financial resources. You will evaluate what you need in your life to feel secure. If there are things that do not serve you materially, it is good to get rid of them now before it is too late.

Jupiter transiting your 2nd house: This transit will bring up questions about your values, finance and assets. It may also bring more money - you may get a salary increase, or you may get an opportunity to earn extra money. Your ability to earn good money will make you feel more confident and you will be more enthusiastic about life. Now it is a good time to ask for a salary raise, bank loan or mortgage. The only negative effect of this transit is that you may tend to spend too much money. You may easily forget that you will need the money later and be tempted by shopping.

What does my chart say? Thank you!
Signs

Moon in Scorpio:
Moon in Scorpio people often have a strong fear of betrayal. They seek out commitment and once committed, Moon in Scorpio people can be the most loyal and protective partners around. Moon in Scorpio people seek out emotional intensity. No matter what, there is something very intense about you guys.

Taurus Ascendant: You are quite cautious and careful and prefer the “good things” in life. Loyalty is especially important to Taurus ascendants. You are a highly sensual person who prefers the comforts that a one-to-one, stable partnership offers. You are often very comforting to be around. You have stability about you that is soothing, and an inner harmony that is attractive.

Aspects

Moon conjunct Pluto at 1 degree:
Moon conjunct Pluto gives an intense and dramatic emotional life. You feel things so deeply that it is sometimes hard to control how you react to people and situations. You also experience extremes in moods and a tendency toward serious and sometimes dark moods.

Your emotions and reactions are also strongly influenced by your powerful intuition. Dreams, visions or psychic impressions are often extremely vivid and profound.

Emotional manipulation is most likely to at home when you are growing up and in intimate relationships, particularly with women. If your mother was prying, manipulative or over-bearing then you would have learned such controlling behavior. If so, undoing this subconscious brainwashing is a major priority and a necessary task, before you can enjoy healthy relationships.

Sun sextile Mars at 2 degrees: Sun sextile Mars gives a playful and youthful appearance. You are strong and fit so exercise and competitive sport should appeal to you. You should enjoy good health because of your muscle strength and high level of physical activity.

You should be rather popular as you are direct in your expression, self-assertive, and can be counted on to back up your friends. You should enjoy harmonious relationships on the whole because you are a sincere, warm, and charming person. Making new friends should be no problem for you. When young, there may be a very strong relationship with your father, generally positive.

Sun trine Neptune at 3 degrees: Sun trine Neptune natal makes you caring and sensitive with strong morals and ideals. Your charisma and mysterious allure can make you popular, and your friends hold you in high regard because of your honesty and willingness to lend a hand.

Your sensitivity to the feelings and plight of others may motivate you to support worthy causes. You may even become an advocate for just causes ranging from charity work to building a multinational corporation which improves the lives of many. Musical, artistic and creative talents come with this aspect. You may also have strong psychic abilities and an active dream life. You have a strong faith in yourself and the world which can draw you to religion or other forms of spirituality.

Jupiter trine Saturn at 3 degrees: Jupiter trine Saturn natal gives the sustained ambition and constancy of purpose to do great things in your life. You mix careful and persistent experimentation with planning and hard work. Although you seem very lucky, others do recognize your success is no fluke. You earn respect and praise for your self-discipline and strong work ethic.

You have good organizing skill and leadership qualities so would do well in business or politics. But you are motivated and determined enough to succeed at just about anything you put your mind to. However, you would become frustrated if you have no hope of promotion because you are on a journey of continual growth.

Houses

Chiron in the 6th house:
Chiron in the 6th house can indicate an individual who’s wound may have been accumulated from an illness experienced in childhood (by you or perhaps another family member whereby you had to care for them), having too many responsibilities placed onto you too early in life, absent parental figures due to work, and difficulty in the working environment in general.

It can also show hypersensitivity to how others receive your work and judge how you do things. This can also affect how you do or don’t fit into teams, as you might wonder if you’re worthy of being part of one or capable of pulling your own weight.

Your wound is debilitating perfectionism, people-pleasing, distorted self-image (body image), anxiety about people’s judgments, being excessively critical of others, hypochondria.

You are good at creating structures to help people improve their lives (from home organization to wellness).

Sun in the 6th house: People born with the Sun in the sixth house in their birth chart are very focused on work and servicing others, plus highly concerned about their own health. If you don’t feel productive or like you’re working to the best of your ability, you get down on yourself. You keep busy, and without being busy, you can drive yourself a little crazy. When you do good work, you feel confident and proud, but you have high standards for your work and can have a hard time living up to your own expectations.

When other people criticize your work, you really take it to heart and are overly sensitive in that regard. It might be best for you to mostly work on your own, and in a profession that allows you to express yourself freely. You don’t mind working hard and putting in the hours and can be good in a crisis.

*You've got a stellium in the 6th house (lots of planets). What do you do for work? Anything to do with health/beauty?

Yay! So here for this.
I’d love to know more about the Saturn return in the first house! Thanks for sharing your knowledge @BigQueenEnergy ❀
Saturn in the 1st house can make us anxious about new people and environments. We can be quite secretive, private, and fear rejection. During my Saturn return, I had a complete breakdown. I had a lot of issues with self-worth, my appearance, and had to deal with lots of rejection.

It will bring major life changes but if you're on the right path, it will be a productive time. Saturn will punish us if we've been living life wrong. I used to be a massive party girl... I was so reckless and it all caught up with me.

I'm not going to lie, it was the worst time of my life 😅 but I had some horrible transits happening at the same time.
My dad died, my cat died, I lost my baby, I nearly died and ended up in the hospital, my boyfriend was cheating on me, gave me multiple std's, I lost my job, got into debt, then I finally fell into a depression because I couldn't handle it all. I have no idea how I survived it. I wanted to end my life multiple times.

You seem like a mature person, so I'm sure yours will be a lot easier than mine was! It also depends what transits you've got going on at the same time.

But yes, you will likely encounter obstacles and limitations. The purpose is to let go of what isn't working and make drastic changes. You need to seriously look at where you're headed in life. Any choices you've made, you will need to look at them and ask if they're really working for you. But if you've been on the right path, you will be rewarded and it can actually be a really active and productive time. If things are on the right track, then be totally committed. Your patience and hard work will pay off. But if you're headed in the wrong direction... you will know about it.

If you're in an unfulfilling relationship or job you'll feel a powerful pressure to change it. If you're constantly meeting resistance in some area, it's a sign to let it go. The biggest mistake during this time is to avoid making any decisions. This is probably one of the only times the universe will give you clues that you can genuinely trust. Make sure you listen 🌠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

BigQueenEnergy

Thanks so much for the explanation! ❀ Good to hear that it's already started because I'm not at a very good point in life right now, sucks to know that it's gonna last a while lol. Trying to keep some positivity with what you said about Jupiter though, because I'm actually not working right now and feeling so lost and scared regarding my lack of a career!

Btw I'm also actually a bit surprised to hear that it's started March this year and concerns health. Because it's exactly this March that I decided to change my diet for health purposes and lost about 22 kg so far. Kinda gone off course again in recent weeks but hoping to get back on track again now after seeing your reply!

When you have time to spare I'd love to hear what you have to say about my chart too if possible! 😝
Thank you x
Don’t worry, things are going to get better! We’ve all had both Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn which has made things really hard for everyone. They have been transiting in my 4th house of home, so I lost my home this year.
They’re transiting yours in the house of work/health/routine so those areas of your life have been affected.

We will get relief when Saturn goes into Aquarius on December 17 xx

@BigQueenEnergy please ignore my chart as I put my details into the cafe astrology site and read what it said, and noticed it said about having Leo Rising and also that was on the cusp, so remembering what you said about times and if not sure to put in you didn't know. I did it again, this time I don't know my birth time and its come out completely different. I'll see what this one says, because the first one seemed nothing like me. x
Oh yeah you definitely need a correct birth time otherwise your rising sign and all your houses will be wrong x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

piptoodles

Hiya! Saturn Returns last for about 2-3 years. Mine lasted for 3 years.

You're actually already in your Saturn Return! It started 23rd March, 2020 and will last until 17th March 2023. The 24th of Jan 2021 is when it will be exact at 0'00 degrees.

I think this calculator might be better for people trying to figure out their Saturn return dates - https://aquarianastrology.org/saturn-return-calculator/

Your Saturn is in the 6th house - the same as the person before you, so:

Transit Saturn in the 6th house

This transit may bring health problems that will point out things that need to be changed. Mostly they will not be serious, and you will overcome them easily. You should especially evaluate your daily routine, habits and lifestyle. It is an ideal opportunity to get rid of unhealthy habits and replace them with good habits, for example with regular exercise. You may experience a stressful period at work because you will have too many duties. Try to eliminate stress by bringing order and organizing your work better. This will increase your work efficiency, which in turn will reduce your stress. If you manage the lessons of this transit correctly, you will be more vital, productive, healthier, and focused at work.

But you're lucky because Jupiter is also transiting here, so it's helping you out.

Transit Jupiter in the 6th house

Career, health and daily routines will come to the forefront during this transit. You may have good opportunities at work, you may get a new job, or the conditions of your existing job position will improve. Colleagues or business partners may bring you good opportunities. Jupiter will also help you find investors if you need them. It is an ideal time to repay all debts. You will find satisfaction in your work and your ability to focus on detail will help you do your work well. This transit pushes you to think about healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and good eating habits. You may also get a new pet.
Thanks so much for the explanation! ❀ Good to hear that it's already started because I'm not at a very good point in life right now, sucks to know that it's gonna last a while lol. Trying to keep some positivity with what you said about Jupiter though, because I'm actually not working right now and feeling so lost and scared regarding my lack of a career!

Btw I'm also actually a bit surprised to hear that it's started March this year and concerns health. Because it's exactly this March that I decided to change my diet for health purposes and lost about 22 kg so far. Kinda gone off course again in recent weeks but hoping to get back on track again now after seeing your reply!

When you have time to spare I'd love to hear what you have to say about my chart too if possible! 😝
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

BigQueenEnergy

Please could you tell me what mine says? Thanks for this thread!

View attachment 297828
Signs

Moon in Virgo:
Virgo moons are health-conscious and most content in life when everything is in order. We can be quite nervous, stressed, and fussy and like to complain 😅 We find security in the little things in life and are at our best when we feel useful and needed. We are often shy with new people. However, when we are comfortable, we are anything but shy. We like to live a very simple life without too much attention.

Sagittarius Ascendant: Sagittarius ascendants are somewhat restless and often active people. You love being in the company of others, but you also have a strong need to be free and independent. You love to travel and are all the time looking to take part in a new adventure. Making friends relatively easily, you are always happy and cheerful. Even when you're feeling low, you manage to find humor in life and have fun with whatever you have.

Aspects

Mercury conjunct Neptune:
You are highly intuitive and creative. You have a real appreciation for artistic and literary endeavors, especially fiction and fantasy, and many of you are talented in the arts. Your mind often wanders, and you are often found daydreaming. You are excellent at visualization and creative expression. You may not have a lot of confidence in your ability to communicate effectively, simply because there can be a lot of hesitation or confusion in your self-expression, but generally, others find you intriguing and creative.

Moon square Mars: A tendency to overreact and unleash your anger seems to go hand in hand with your deeply passionate nature and the degree to which you share your feelings. In love relationships especially, it will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves. Not too feisty though, as you will be more successful in the outer world if you have a relatively calm and stable home life. You may experience a lot of emotional turbulence in your close relationships but this does not have to be destructive. Never try to bottle up your emotions. Rather, find techniques to let them out in a more refined or controlled way. Your emotional flair and dramatic displays are actually strong points which other people find sensual or downright sexy.

Saturn sextile Pluto: Saturn sextile Pluto gives a steely determination and endurance which you put to practical use to create something of value, something lasting. You have an amazing ability to focus on a particular project and see it to completion.

You keep probing and keep working so hard like a machine. Systems and order are a high priority in your life so you often have a systematic approach to life, with strict regimes and structures in place to keep up order and a sense of security.

Saturn sextile Pluto also gives incredible endurance and recuperative powers. You can face any challenge or crisis head-on and be a source of strength for others.

You are a survivor and can function efficiently on very little. Respect and high recognition can come from your achievements. You may also have managerial potential and would climb the ladder in a large corporation or government department to a leadership role.

Moon Trine Neptune: Moon trine Neptune natal makes you a most caring and sensitive person. Your friends truly appreciate this nature because you always understand them and make them feel better. You do have healing abilities but are also intuitive or psychic.

You need harmony in your relationships to feel comfortable. Even harsh or unpleasant surroundings would adversely affect you because of your highly sensitive nature. Although a positive aspect overall, you should avoid deceptive people, toxins, or even too many chemicals. You have protection and should be safe, but negative energy in any form will drain you to some extent.

Your energy and time are best applied to help others who deserve a hand up. Working closely with others at the emotional level would give you fulfillment. Human rights, charities, or animal welfare are just some fields in which you would excel.

This aspect is also known for giving creative talents such as music, singing, drama, and art. You could also make a living by using your strong intuition and psychic ability through counseling, Tarot, astrology, or other forms of guidance.

When younger you may see or hear things that others do not. This may be due to your rich imagination and creativity but may also include some psychic ability.

Houses

North Node in the 2nd house:
Traditionally, the North Node in 2nd house brings personal fortune, luck in business, and an accumulation of wealth.
This is a lifetime about personal possessions and resources. The universe will no longer support you in relying on other people’s money. Your destiny is to become self-sufficient with all that this entails: living within your means, taking care of your body, and developing endurance. As a general rule, shy away from credit and offers to use a partner’s resources.

Pluto in the 11th house: You can have an “all or nothing” approach to your friendships or group associations, and power or control issues can frequently surface as a result. As well, your social life may go through rather drastic changes. Friendships for you might often begin with intensity. Loyalty is most important to you in even a casual relationship.

Sun in the 2nd house: People born with the Sun in the second house in their birth chart will focus almost all of their energy on making money and accumulating as many possessions as possible. They surely are very preoccupied with wealth and want the power associated with being rich because this makes them feel secure and important. It’s essential for these people to take care of as many financial activities as possible as they’re really talented when it comes to the material side of life and can be really successful with business. You are very proud of how much money you’ve managed to make and need to feel financially secure.

If you ever get rich, remember your friend BigQueenEnergy lol

Oh, you've also got Venus Retrograde. I'm surprised so many of us have it here, it's supposed to be rare.

Venus in retrograde: Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4