Astrology đŸȘ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the Astrology thread!

Chat here about anything related to Astrology. If you're looking for a natal chart reading, get your chart enter your birth details (knowing your birth time is extremely helpful). On the next screen, click 'Extended Chart Selection', then 'Click here to show the chart'.

You should now have something that looks like this:

astro-chart-big-queen-energy.png

I'm not a professional astrologer, but I'll do my best :)

Have fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried to edit my original post but it won't let me, so here's a little intro into astrology.

Your birth chart is a snapshot of where the planets were positioned at the moment you were born.

Sun Sign: Your sun sign determines the essence of your personality.
Moon Sign: Your moon sign is associated with your emotions. It explains how you express your feelings and where you're most comfortable.
Ascendant: This describes which zodiac sign was ascending the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. It determines the way others see you and what you expect from the world around you.

Planets

Sun: Ego, sense of purpose, and vitality.
Moon: Emotions, the mother, and motherly instincts.
Mercury: Communication, wit, and cleverness.
Venus: Fertility, beauty, and enthusiasm.
Mars: Strength and aggression.
Jupiter: Luck and expansion.
Saturn: Hardships, punishment, wisdom. This planet will punish those who don't do their duty properly.
Uranus: This planet is associated with originality, eccentricity, and sudden changes.
Neptune: Dreams, illusions, and psychic ability.
Pluto: Death and Rebirth. Associated with subconscious forces, ruling all that is "below the surface."

When looking at your transits, pay attention to slow-moving planets as they will affect your life the most. Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune are slow-moving planets. Eg: Your Saturn return will bring you big change. Fun fact: Saturn and Pluto conjunct in 2020 when Coronavirus happened. This conjunction is a big deal. Every time it happens, there is great upheaval on the planet. Astrologers predicted something huge would happen this year.

Houses
Your birth chart is divided into 12 houses whose positions depend on the time and location of your birth. The houses your planets are located shows where their energies play out.

1st house: House of Self. Physical appearance, traits, and characteristics.
2nd house: House of Value. Material and immaterial things of a certain value. Money, possessions, self-worth.
3rd house: House of Sharing. Communication, siblings, and intelligence.
4th house: House of Family. Your childhood, mother, house, comfort & security.
5th house: House of Pleasure. Romance, creativity, and children/conception.
6th house: House of Health and work. Wellness, healthcare, employment, and service to others. (Nurses usually have planets here)
7th house: House of Relationships. Partnerships, marriage, and business partners.
8th house: House of Transformation. Sexual relationships, karma, debt, inheritances, death & rebirth.
9th house: House of Philosophy. Travel, culture, law, education.
10th house: House of Enterprise. Ambitions. Motivations. Career, Notoriety. (Celebrities will usually have planets here)
11th house: House of Blessings. Friends and acquaintances, community, wealth.
12 house: House of Sacrifice. Privacy, seclusion, intuition, healing.

I will get back to everyone who posts their chart xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please could you tell me what mine says? Thanks for this thread!

20201103_031837.jpg

Reactions: 1
what does mine mean please?
Signs

Moon in Aquarius:
You may have a detached–even shy–personality, especially in youth. Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling “different”. Although rather sociable, they are often loners at heart. They will do their best to be the most unique and unusual person they can be. They generally make wonderful friends and make a point of leaving nobody on the outside. Many will fight for other’s rights and crusade for equality. Aquarius Moons have an inner need for freedom and independence. They achieve emotional fulfillment when they feel like they are truly themselves, able to be whoever they want to be.

Sagittarius Ascendant: Sagittarius ascendants are somewhat restless and often active people. You love being in the company of others, but you also have a strong need to be free and independent. You love to travel and are all the time looking to take part in a new adventure. Making friends relatively easily, you are always happy and cheerful. Even when you're feeling low, you manage to find humor in life and have fun with whatever you have.

Aspects

Sun Square Neptune at 0 degrees:
Sun square Neptune natal creates many battles that you must overcome in order to feel strong and confident about yourself. Because you are such a sensitive and caring person, it is easy for you to fall victim to injustices. Defeats and disappointments will further erode your self-esteem and confidence. Without taking corrective action, you could become very confused, alienated, paranoid, or dependent on drugs or alcohol.

You will actually be forced to deal with your weak spots from an early age. Because of your insecurities and gullibility, stronger people will bully you or try to deceive you. Others may have trouble trusting you or they may feel you are up to no good. This is not the case, but when young you can give this perception of guilt. It is like you wear a label round your neck saying “pick on me” or “I’m guilty”.

You need to be careful about what you are telling others, not to fall prey to misunderstandings. You need to fight your battles and to stand up for yourself when cornered. You’ll want to join any cause that’s fighting against injustice, censorship, and illegal affairs.

Neurosis and feeling like you have no energy whatsoever are also common. You should be careful if working with poisonous substances and gases, but also when taking pills, drugs, and consuming alcohol.

Venus Conjunction Jupiter at 0 degrees: This is a nice conjunction. People with Venus conjunct Jupiter in their birth chart are rather attractive individuals, they’ll constantly be in the spotlight of society, always the hottest topic to discuss, always the ones people are talking about. Your popularity comes not only from your physical attractiveness but also your genuinely warm and friendly nature. Your dislike of aggression or threatening situations means you prefer to be around other agreeable people and live in beautiful surroundings. You are by no means a nit-picking clean freak, but simply enjoy beauty in all its forms. You may have a talent for art, music, or poetry.

This conjunction is a good omen for your social life and your love life because you attract nice things. As Venus rules money as well as love, it is likely that you will not have to struggle like most others, to attain a life of comfort or even luxury.

Mercury square Mars at 0 degrees: This creates a number of tests and challenges in your life which mainly stem from the rapid speed of your thought processes. You rationalize things so quickly that there is not enough time for you to think about whether you are right or not. As a result of this rushed decision-making, you can blurt things out which others may find confronting. They may think you are being overly assertive or argumentative. Such misunderstandings only add to your frustration and temper, thus this destructive cycle continues and can escalate.

Your strong need for independence, lack of inhibition, passionate beliefs, and cynicism can add fuel to the fire. Your gritty, courageous, and fighting spirit can also exacerbate the problems which your sharp wit and tongue get you into. Other people may end up finding you hostile and unsympathetic to their concerns.

The key is to slow down your thinking and communication style. You must confront your tendency to speak without thinking or rushing to conclusions.

Sun square Uranus at 2 degrees: Sun square Uranus encourages you to do things your own way. Always a very complex person, you are most often extremely intelligent and independent. You stand out from the crowd in an obvious way. The need to express your distinctive ego through your personality and career can often cause conflict with others. You can come across as abrupt, rebellious or just weird.

Relationship difficulties can result from this abrupt nature. Even though you may not consciously intend to do so, others will think you are provoking or challenging them. Thus you will come under a lot of pressure from others. Increased self-awareness will come with age, enabling you to recognize how your behavior can bring out the worst in other people. Your sense of humor is very unique and can offend.

Houses

Chiron in the 9th house:
You have some deep wounding in relation to matters of religion, higher education, travel, etc. You have a powerful desire to be the best in some of many of these areas, yet you often experience setbacks and disappointments which are preventing you to achieve success.

The person with Chiron in 9th house might struggle with getting their higher education or they might experience disappointments while trying to get their diploma. Sometimes, people with Chiron in 9th house struggle all their life because of some inherited religious beliefs, which they don’t feel belong to them, and yet, they are unable to give up on them because of the respect for their tradition.

North node in the 11th house: The traditional interpretation of North Node in 11th House is a bevy of friends who help you acheive your goals. It also portends success in social causes and associations. It holds the promise of a great leader. There may be wealth through women in your life, usually mother or wife.

Sun in the 10th house: The urge to work toward a goal, for success and accomplishment, and/or for power is part of your makeup. You are uncomfortable in any position in which you must “take orders” from someone else. Recognize your ambitions and your need for authority without going overboard. Seek out a career that allows you to manage, rather than be managed, if possible. You will put a lot of energy into your work and you will have a brilliant career. You will always be in the public eye and will enjoy great renown. If your work is in politics or any leadership position, you will be successful.

Retrograde planets

Venus in retrograde:
Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

Transits

Saturn is transiting your 2nd house:
This transit will teach you skills in the area of finances. You will have to work hard to accomplish financial stability. You may be worried about your financial situation, but your worries may drive you to greater performance.

Pluto transiting your 2nd house: Pluto in the 2nd house will remind you of the need to efficiently manage your financial resources. You will evaluate what you need in your life to feel secure. If there are things that do not serve you materially, it is good to get rid of them now before it is too late.

Jupiter transiting your 2nd house: This transit will bring up questions about your values, finance and assets. It may also bring more money - you may get a salary increase, or you may get an opportunity to earn extra money. Your ability to earn good money will make you feel more confident and you will be more enthusiastic about life. Now it is a good time to ask for a salary raise, bank loan or mortgage. The only negative effect of this transit is that you may tend to spend too much money. You may easily forget that you will need the money later and be tempted by shopping.

What does my chart say? Thank you!
Signs

Moon in Scorpio:
Moon in Scorpio people often have a strong fear of betrayal. They seek out commitment and once committed, Moon in Scorpio people can be the most loyal and protective partners around. Moon in Scorpio people seek out emotional intensity. No matter what, there is something very intense about you guys.

Taurus Ascendant: You are quite cautious and careful and prefer the “good things” in life. Loyalty is especially important to Taurus ascendants. You are a highly sensual person who prefers the comforts that a one-to-one, stable partnership offers. You are often very comforting to be around. You have stability about you that is soothing, and an inner harmony that is attractive.

Aspects

Moon conjunct Pluto at 1 degree:
Moon conjunct Pluto gives an intense and dramatic emotional life. You feel things so deeply that it is sometimes hard to control how you react to people and situations. You also experience extremes in moods and a tendency toward serious and sometimes dark moods.

Your emotions and reactions are also strongly influenced by your powerful intuition. Dreams, visions or psychic impressions are often extremely vivid and profound.

Emotional manipulation is most likely to at home when you are growing up and in intimate relationships, particularly with women. If your mother was prying, manipulative or over-bearing then you would have learned such controlling behavior. If so, undoing this subconscious brainwashing is a major priority and a necessary task, before you can enjoy healthy relationships.

Sun sextile Mars at 2 degrees: Sun sextile Mars gives a playful and youthful appearance. You are strong and fit so exercise and competitive sport should appeal to you. You should enjoy good health because of your muscle strength and high level of physical activity.

You should be rather popular as you are direct in your expression, self-assertive, and can be counted on to back up your friends. You should enjoy harmonious relationships on the whole because you are a sincere, warm, and charming person. Making new friends should be no problem for you. When young, there may be a very strong relationship with your father, generally positive.

Sun trine Neptune at 3 degrees: Sun trine Neptune natal makes you caring and sensitive with strong morals and ideals. Your charisma and mysterious allure can make you popular, and your friends hold you in high regard because of your honesty and willingness to lend a hand.

Your sensitivity to the feelings and plight of others may motivate you to support worthy causes. You may even become an advocate for just causes ranging from charity work to building a multinational corporation which improves the lives of many. Musical, artistic and creative talents come with this aspect. You may also have strong psychic abilities and an active dream life. You have a strong faith in yourself and the world which can draw you to religion or other forms of spirituality.

Jupiter trine Saturn at 3 degrees: Jupiter trine Saturn natal gives the sustained ambition and constancy of purpose to do great things in your life. You mix careful and persistent experimentation with planning and hard work. Although you seem very lucky, others do recognize your success is no fluke. You earn respect and praise for your self-discipline and strong work ethic.

You have good organizing skill and leadership qualities so would do well in business or politics. But you are motivated and determined enough to succeed at just about anything you put your mind to. However, you would become frustrated if you have no hope of promotion because you are on a journey of continual growth.

Houses

Chiron in the 6th house:
Chiron in the 6th house can indicate an individual who’s wound may have been accumulated from an illness experienced in childhood (by you or perhaps another family member whereby you had to care for them), having too many responsibilities placed onto you too early in life, absent parental figures due to work, and difficulty in the working environment in general.

It can also show hypersensitivity to how others receive your work and judge how you do things. This can also affect how you do or don’t fit into teams, as you might wonder if you’re worthy of being part of one or capable of pulling your own weight.

Your wound is debilitating perfectionism, people-pleasing, distorted self-image (body image), anxiety about people’s judgments, being excessively critical of others, hypochondria.

You are good at creating structures to help people improve their lives (from home organization to wellness).

Sun in the 6th house: People born with the Sun in the sixth house in their birth chart are very focused on work and servicing others, plus highly concerned about their own health. If you don’t feel productive or like you’re working to the best of your ability, you get down on yourself. You keep busy, and without being busy, you can drive yourself a little crazy. When you do good work, you feel confident and proud, but you have high standards for your work and can have a hard time living up to your own expectations.

When other people criticize your work, you really take it to heart and are overly sensitive in that regard. It might be best for you to mostly work on your own, and in a profession that allows you to express yourself freely. You don’t mind working hard and putting in the hours and can be good in a crisis.

*You've got a stellium in the 6th house (lots of planets). What do you do for work? Anything to do with health/beauty?

Yay! So here for this.
I’d love to know more about the Saturn return in the first house! Thanks for sharing your knowledge @BigQueenEnergy ❀
Saturn in the 1st house can make us anxious about new people and environments. We can be quite secretive, private, and fear rejection. During my Saturn return, I had a complete breakdown. I had a lot of issues with self-worth, my appearance, and had to deal with lots of rejection.

It will bring major life changes but if you're on the right path, it will be a productive time. Saturn will punish us if we've been living life wrong. I used to be a massive party girl... I was so reckless and it all caught up with me.

I'm not going to lie, it was the worst time of my life 😅 but I had some horrible transits happening at the same time.
My dad died, my cat died, I lost my baby, I nearly died and ended up in the hospital, my boyfriend was cheating on me, gave me multiple std's, I lost my job, got into debt, then I finally fell into a depression because I couldn't handle it all. I have no idea how I survived it. I wanted to end my life multiple times.

You seem like a mature person, so I'm sure yours will be a lot easier than mine was! It also depends what transits you've got going on at the same time.

But yes, you will likely encounter obstacles and limitations. The purpose is to let go of what isn't working and make drastic changes. You need to seriously look at where you're headed in life. Any choices you've made, you will need to look at them and ask if they're really working for you. But if you've been on the right path, you will be rewarded and it can actually be a really active and productive time. If things are on the right track, then be totally committed. Your patience and hard work will pay off. But if you're headed in the wrong direction... you will know about it.

If you're in an unfulfilling relationship or job you'll feel a powerful pressure to change it. If you're constantly meeting resistance in some area, it's a sign to let it go. The biggest mistake during this time is to avoid making any decisions. This is probably one of the only times the universe will give you clues that you can genuinely trust. Make sure you listen 🌠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Please could you tell me what mine says? Thanks for this thread!

View attachment 297828
Signs

Moon in Virgo:
Virgo moons are health-conscious and most content in life when everything is in order. We can be quite nervous, stressed, and fussy and like to complain 😅 We find security in the little things in life and are at our best when we feel useful and needed. We are often shy with new people. However, when we are comfortable, we are anything but shy. We like to live a very simple life without too much attention.

Sagittarius Ascendant: Sagittarius ascendants are somewhat restless and often active people. You love being in the company of others, but you also have a strong need to be free and independent. You love to travel and are all the time looking to take part in a new adventure. Making friends relatively easily, you are always happy and cheerful. Even when you're feeling low, you manage to find humor in life and have fun with whatever you have.

Aspects

Mercury conjunct Neptune:
You are highly intuitive and creative. You have a real appreciation for artistic and literary endeavors, especially fiction and fantasy, and many of you are talented in the arts. Your mind often wanders, and you are often found daydreaming. You are excellent at visualization and creative expression. You may not have a lot of confidence in your ability to communicate effectively, simply because there can be a lot of hesitation or confusion in your self-expression, but generally, others find you intriguing and creative.

Moon square Mars: A tendency to overreact and unleash your anger seems to go hand in hand with your deeply passionate nature and the degree to which you share your feelings. In love relationships especially, it will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves. Not too feisty though, as you will be more successful in the outer world if you have a relatively calm and stable home life. You may experience a lot of emotional turbulence in your close relationships but this does not have to be destructive. Never try to bottle up your emotions. Rather, find techniques to let them out in a more refined or controlled way. Your emotional flair and dramatic displays are actually strong points which other people find sensual or downright sexy.

Saturn sextile Pluto: Saturn sextile Pluto gives a steely determination and endurance which you put to practical use to create something of value, something lasting. You have an amazing ability to focus on a particular project and see it to completion.

You keep probing and keep working so hard like a machine. Systems and order are a high priority in your life so you often have a systematic approach to life, with strict regimes and structures in place to keep up order and a sense of security.

Saturn sextile Pluto also gives incredible endurance and recuperative powers. You can face any challenge or crisis head-on and be a source of strength for others.

You are a survivor and can function efficiently on very little. Respect and high recognition can come from your achievements. You may also have managerial potential and would climb the ladder in a large corporation or government department to a leadership role.

Moon Trine Neptune: Moon trine Neptune natal makes you a most caring and sensitive person. Your friends truly appreciate this nature because you always understand them and make them feel better. You do have healing abilities but are also intuitive or psychic.

You need harmony in your relationships to feel comfortable. Even harsh or unpleasant surroundings would adversely affect you because of your highly sensitive nature. Although a positive aspect overall, you should avoid deceptive people, toxins, or even too many chemicals. You have protection and should be safe, but negative energy in any form will drain you to some extent.

Your energy and time are best applied to help others who deserve a hand up. Working closely with others at the emotional level would give you fulfillment. Human rights, charities, or animal welfare are just some fields in which you would excel.

This aspect is also known for giving creative talents such as music, singing, drama, and art. You could also make a living by using your strong intuition and psychic ability through counseling, Tarot, astrology, or other forms of guidance.

When younger you may see or hear things that others do not. This may be due to your rich imagination and creativity but may also include some psychic ability.

Houses

North Node in the 2nd house:
Traditionally, the North Node in 2nd house brings personal fortune, luck in business, and an accumulation of wealth.
This is a lifetime about personal possessions and resources. The universe will no longer support you in relying on other people’s money. Your destiny is to become self-sufficient with all that this entails: living within your means, taking care of your body, and developing endurance. As a general rule, shy away from credit and offers to use a partner’s resources.

Pluto in the 11th house: You can have an “all or nothing” approach to your friendships or group associations, and power or control issues can frequently surface as a result. As well, your social life may go through rather drastic changes. Friendships for you might often begin with intensity. Loyalty is most important to you in even a casual relationship.

Sun in the 2nd house: People born with the Sun in the second house in their birth chart will focus almost all of their energy on making money and accumulating as many possessions as possible. They surely are very preoccupied with wealth and want the power associated with being rich because this makes them feel secure and important. It’s essential for these people to take care of as many financial activities as possible as they’re really talented when it comes to the material side of life and can be really successful with business. You are very proud of how much money you’ve managed to make and need to feel financially secure.

If you ever get rich, remember your friend BigQueenEnergy lol

Oh, you've also got Venus Retrograde. I'm surprised so many of us have it here, it's supposed to be rare.

Venus in retrograde: Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love you for this thread @BigQueenEnergy đŸ˜˜đŸ€— Could you also please tell me what's going on in mine? Thank you so much!
I will come back to this but gosh, your chart reminds me of Blake Lively's (your grand trines). Blake has the best chart I've seen. The girl is blessed.

Blake's chart

Your moon is so nicely aspected.. do you have a good relationship with your mum or something!? Your wound is in the house of home, but your moon (mother) is well aspected. And you've got like no squares...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will come back to this but gosh, your chart reminds me of Blake Lively's (your grand trines). Blake has the best chart I've seen. The girl is blessed.

Blake's chart

Your moon is so nicely aspected.. do you have a good relationship with your mum or something!? Your wound is in the house of home, but your moon (mother) is well aspected. And you've got like no squares...
Ooh I hope that's good news! And yes, you're spot on, I do have a good relationship with my mum!

• Heart
Ooh I hope that's good news! And yes, you're spot on, I do have a good relationship with my mum!
Yeah, wow. You've also got Jupiter in the house of home. Your home life must be really nice!! Which is weird because you have chiron there which means a traumatic childhood.

I'll have a better look later :)

• Heart
I forgot to add that anyone who wants to look at their transits for any date can check here - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

Put in the worst day of your life and the best day of your life, and see what was happening!

The worst time for me was my Saturn return and anything to do with Pluto. And the best year for me was when Jupiter was in my 7th house of relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I forgot to add that anyone who wants to look at their transits for any date can check here - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

Put in the worst day of your life and the best day of your life, and see what was happening!

The worst time for me was my Saturn return and the best year for me was when Jupiter was in my 7th house of relationships.
Oooh I didn't know this was a thing!
I've attached my chart above and would love your opinion if you have a minute :)

Reactions: 3
Oooh I didn't know this was a thing!
I've attached my chart above and would love your opinion if you have a minute :)
Here's what I found interesting in your chart :)

Signs

Scorpio moon:
Scorpio moons have really intense feelings. Your emotions usually go from intense highs to intense lows. You can also be a bit secretive and find it hard to express your emotions. On the positive side, you're very loyal and honest.

Aquarius Ascendant: Aquarius ascendants are kind and humanitarian, but can also appear cold and standoff-ish to others. They often feel a little “different” or “special” throughout life and often feel like they are on the outside looking in. They sometimes have a quirkiness to their manner and some dress in a slightly offbeat manner.

Aspects

Mercury square Pluto at 0 degrees:
Mercury square Pluto gives a complex and deep nature. Your thinking and view of the world are heavily influenced by intense or threatening situations, such as a major crisis in the family or experiences with the darker sides of humanity. Such a rich life experience can lead to strong opinions that subject you to criticism. Your interactions with other people are often intense and mentally challenging.

You may take on a very defensive attitude and use extreme or forceful tactics to defend your position. It is likely that you will attract other strongly opinionated people who challenge your ideas. Because you associate yourself, or identity so strongly with your ideas and opinions, you may go to any length to defend them. There is no doubt about your street smarts and deep intellect. Your opinions are worthy and based on deep research and life experience, however, how you communicate these ideas can lead to conflict.

You may use dictatorial, threatening, or underhand tactics which would aggravate any opposition. Over time you will find that your method of communication evolves to a more diplomatic style which will further your cause and lead to less mental stress.

Confrontation should be avoided with this aspect.

Sun sextile Mars at 0 degrees: People born under the Sun sextile Mars aspect are usually very healthy and muscular, enduring when it comes to physical challenges and fast to recuperate from any injury. Furthermore, they seem to possess a high libido and to be sexually appealing for many members of the opposite sex. The women born during this aspect are very attractive, healthy, and resistant to pain.

Being strong and feisty, they’ll always fight for the causes they’re interested in or when having to protect their loved ones. Honest, charismatic and kind, their relationships are usually balanced, not to mention it’s easy for them to make new friends. When children, they may be very attached to their father.

This aspect makes you very competitive and courageous!

Mars square Jupiter at 2 degrees: This aspect gives you lots of energy, enthusiasm, strength, courage, and sexual attractiveness. The high energy and this aspect definitely need some creative or physical outlet, otherwise, restlessness will build up into aggressive or rash actions. There is a tendency with this aspect to act on the spur of the moment and take potentially dangerous risks. I have this as well and it makes me really impulsive. We have to tone down our impulsive urges or we could get ourselves into risky situations.

Uranus sextile Pluto at 2 degrees: Uranus sextile Pluto makes you a creative genius and a reformer. You are intent on doing things your own way and usually have enough personal freedom to express your uniqueness. You may be seen as eccentric and are ahead of your time. You are intensely driven to lead by example and make the world a better place. Your intuition and sense of destiny guide your choices.

Curiosity about death and immortality may lead to an interest in religion, spirituality, and occult subjects like astrology. You probably have a wide circle of friends who share your love of art, culture, and society. Interest in social justice, human rights, animal rights, and the environment is common with this aspect. Intense opposition to slavery, exploitation, racism, and sexism can lead to activism. Your deep desire for positive change makes you a promoter of social, political, and economic reform.

Venus square Neptune at 2 degrees: Venus square Neptune natal creates difficulties with how you love yourself and how you love others. Loving yourself is essential to having healthy and loving relationships.

It is common with this aspect to feel unloved, unlovable, victimized, and even ostracized. You may feel that you are too different or strange in the eyes of others, and not accepted by the ‘in-crowd’. It is important to realize that what you feel others think of you may not actually be true. Once you really love yourself inside and out, then you will find that your love life and other areas of life will improve.

Another major danger of not addressing your self-image is that of self-abuse. The opposite of love is hate, and hating yourself would lead to a downward spiral of self-harm. This would include unhealthy eating, leading to either obesity or anorexia. Depression is a major reason for addiction to alcohol and other poisonous drugs or medications.

Moon sextile Neptune at 4 degrees: People with Moon sextile Neptune are very emotional and usually have strong psychic abilities.
They possess vivid imagination and are usually very creative and artistic. They often select a career where they can express their creativity.

They are often interested in secretive matters and secret knowledge. They intuitively sense other people’s feelings and are able to help them using their compassion and nurturing qualities.

They often choose a profession of a social worker because of their ability to immerse themselves fully into the person’s problems and do their best to help them solve them. They have a kind heart and are very generous.

They genuinely care for the wellbeing of others and they feel bad when someone is not doing well in life or experiences some problems. They are idealists and imagine a perfect world where everyone can be happy and live a fulfilled life having everything they need and want.

Houses

Sun in the 7th house: You are likely to be motivated by the need to experience fairness and equality in relationships and are strongly influenced by others’ opinions of you, be it your partner or someone from work.

Your relationships can make you either happy or very sad because you have the tendency to only react to people than to do things on their own.

The position of the Sun in the 7th house means these people will always be involved in a relationship as this makes them function better and eager to give a hand to anyone, anytime. They want balance and peace, so they’re very good at mediating and analyzing a situation from two different points of view.

These natives feel empty without a partner and want everybody to like them because rejection terrifies them. Their need for a partner reveals how much they crave affection and how sensitive they actually are when it comes to romance. They’re charming and get married only to be with their other half for a lifetime. Most of them will manage to be together forever with their loved one because luck is on their side when it comes to romance and also legal matters.

Jupiter in the 12th house: People born with Jupiter in the twelfth house are usually lucky. These natives seem to enjoy good fortune, especially if they’ll get involved with any type of artistic activities. They may get inspired while meditating, introspecting and being secluded. You believe in fate, and with Jupiter in the 12th house, your faith often brings in good fortune.

Transits

You're going to go through your Jupiter return next year - me too! Should be a good year for us. Your Jupiter is in the 12th house so you may have a desire to contribute to charity, help people around you, or become a volunteer.

You've had Pluto and Saturn transiting your 11th house. This year you may have had a complete transformation with your friendships? You may have met new friends, or realized that you wanted to stop seeing your current friends.

Reactions: 2
Such a cool thread! :) Thank you for creating it and all your input!

Since Ive been getting into astrology recently, I would also love to know more about me. :)

astro.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2