Astrology 🪐

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BigQueenEnergy would you be able to look at mine at all please? Feeling very very lost lately with no explanation. I would really appreciate it 💖
F0375A69-980A-4A9B-9A99-F43225CF0FB3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
There was me thinking that planets being huge things, they won't change their position much during a 24 hour period at all. This one is me putting in my believed birth time of 13:00 hours,
1604673843950.png

Then this is it where I put in that I don't know my time of birth

1604673887874.png

So as you can see quite different. This is fascinating stuff. My birth time I know was at lunch time, so any time between midday and about 13:30.

I am sorry to read about your house @BigQueenEnergy I remember you saying about having to give up your apartment in Paris and return home x

Reactions: 1
@BigQueenEnergy I love this thread!!! I am in a new relationship coming up to three months now and we are both Leo’s. It’s very passionate (physically and emotionally) and I have never been with someone of the same sign before. Do you have any thoughts on our charts below? Anyone else is also free to comment!

These are my placements:

D03879DF-C213-4CF0-AFD6-2A330BA9C2B0.jpeg

These are his:

CEA5297F-F93A-4710-8D3F-DE331EBBBEAC.jpeg

I'm so glad this thread exists!! Can anyone recommend me any good resources, books websites or anything to learn about how to read charts and just get more than a surface level knowledge of astrology?

Reactions: 3
@BigQueenEnergy I love this thread!!! I am in a new relationship coming up to three months now and we are both Leo’s. It’s very passionate (physically and emotionally) and I have never been with someone of the same sign before. Do you have any thoughts on our charts below? Anyone else is also free to comment!

These are my placements:

View attachment 301577

These are his:

View attachment 301579
You guys are a really good match. Compatible sun, moon, rising, Mars and Venus.

I don’t like using costar myself because it’s not that accurate. I’m pretty sure they use whole signs instead of placidus which changes your houses.

• Heart
I'm so glad this thread exists!! Can anyone recommend me any good resources, books websites or anything to learn about how to read charts and just get more than a surface level knowledge of astrology?
If you’re a beginner and want to learn, this blog has some basic tips and resources - http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/10/19/10-tips-for-learning-astrology/

Another good blog - https://www.kellysastrology.com/tag/beginner-astrology/

Podcast - https://theastrologypodcast.com/2015/05/18/learning-astrology-and-becoming-an-astrologer/

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww I love that y’all started this thread!!! I’ve always been curious so I’ll check mine out when I have a minute ♋

Ob my goodness, this is so interesting! Would love to hear thoughts on mine - seems there’s lots of activity twice...then not much at all?!
@orangeandsoda Hiya! :) Here's what I found in your chart:

Signs

Cancer Moon:
Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. They have a very strong intuition and can usually tell how someone is feeling without them explicitly stating it. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached — they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change.

Being a water sign, Cancer Moons tend to be sensitive and driven by emotions. Similar to the ocean’s waves, their feelings ebb and flow, making them a bit moody at times. In relationships, a Cancer Moon needs someone who provides a balance between being strong and sensitive. Cancer Moons nurture their partners, but require the same in return.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate.

These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Scorpio Ascendant: Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined.

You show a cool aloof exterior to the world but underneath you have a scorching and passionate nature. An Ascendant in Scorpio is one of the most hidden rising signs. They're very protective of their internal personality; they feel discomfort when unknown people try to know them. They can be a bit vague, standoffish, and crusty around people they don't know or like, and if provoked they can turn aggressive.

These individuals guard their privacy and are jealously protective and controlling of their friends, families, and lovers. Many astrologers feel a Scorpio Ascendant is stronger than any other rising sign and can sometimes take over a chart.

Retrograde planets

Venus in retrograde:
Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

Aspects

Mercury sextile Pluto:
Mercury sextile Pluto makes you a deep thinker on serious subjects. Your mind has a probing nature that allows your powerful intuition to uncover the truth about a matter. This psychic ability combines with excellent planning and organizational abilities to make you the perfect researcher. These talents could see you do well in careers such as police investigation, spying, genome research or even high-tech robotics.

Your style of communication is persuasive and intense, but with a mysterious type of attractiveness. Thus you can easily elicit someone’s deepest and darkest secrets without making them feel uncomfortable. This seems to be associated with a psychological healing quality.

Having strong opinions comes naturally to this aspect. These opinions can be extreme or controversial, but you are just the right person to shine a light on the more hidden or socially unacceptable ideas and beliefs.

You would easily grasp psychology and would indeed be able to heal people through such a career. You can transform, or repair broken things through your words and thoughts even. Your depth of understanding and powerful mind would suit occult fields like astrology.

Saturn sextile Pluto: Saturn sextile Pluto gives a steely determination and endurance which you put to practical use to create something of value, something lasting. You have an amazing ability to focus on a particular project and see it to completion.

You keep probing and keep working so hard like a machine. Systems and order are a high priority in your life so you often have a systematic approach to life, with strict regimes and structures in place to keep up order and a sense of security.

Saturn sextile Pluto also gives incredible endurance and recuperative powers. You can face any challenge or crisis head-on and be a source of strength for others.

You are a survivor and can function efficiently on very little. Respect and high recognition can come from your achievements. You may also have managerial potential and would climb the ladder in a large corporation or government department to a leadership role.

Sun sextile Pluto: Sun sextile Pluto gives such magnetic attraction that you can hold a lot of influence over other people without even trying. This is just one of the powerful hidden forces that can propel you to great achievements. Your tremendous drive and determination seem to be fueled by a deep desire to make something of yourself, to be noticed or remembered.

Transformation is a big keyword for Pluto, and it seems this is directly associated with your strong need, compulsion even, to do something important with your life. Although you can be intensely driven and sometimes single-minded, you are not boring to be around.

Moon conjunct Jupiter: Moon conjunct Jupiter makes you happy, popular and generous. You are the type of person who never has a bad word to say about anyone else and always looks on the bright side of life.

Your good nature, charm, charisma and countless other good qualities bring social success and public popularity. You should at least have a larger than an average number of friends and admirers and may become well-known or famous.

Your optimism about the future and life, in general, is a natural trait that is reinforced by positive life experiences. You subconsciously attract good things, whether they be people, material goods or a particular type of situation.

This attractive inner quality has a nurturing, maternal feel to it which makes those around you feel supported and nourished. You love socializing and will find great enjoyment and satisfaction making close emotional attachments.

Making friends comes easy and you should have a broad choice of people to choose from to be your partner. You are so open with your emotions and nonjudgmental that you will attract all kinds of friends.

Your friends, partner, and even your family may come from a range of different countries, religions, cultures, and beliefs. You want and need to have as many different experiences as possible.

At any one time in your life, a particular woman will have a big influence on your emotional well-being and psychological growth. This is most commonly your mother while growing up. However, at various stages in life, this enriching feminine influence may come from a best friend, partner or teacher.

Moon opposite Uranus: Moon opposite Uranus in the natal chart gives an exciting but unstable home and family life. These and other unusual domestic conditions are outward manifestations of your highly strung and erratic emotional life.

To enjoy more stability and control over your emotions and reactions, you want to slow down and calm down. The aim is to quieten your impulsive, erratic and unexplainable emotional reactions.

Like so much in your life, compromise is needed to find the right balance between boredom and excitement. You cannot be the mad genius and the caring emotional partner at the same time.

Houses

Capricorn stellium (Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Mercury, Sun) in the 2nd house:
Those with a stellium in Capricorn are consistent, hardworking and loyal. They don't mince their words and like to keep things simple and streamlined - they believe sincerely that the straightest path is the only one that leads to success. Progress is of great importance to anyone with a dominant Capricorn presence in their chart.

A stellium in the 2nd house is all about seeking comfort, creative investment and the need for financial security.

Moon in the 8th house: When the moon is placed in the eighth house, you are a person who is born with a highly sensitive emotional nature. You are drawn to the mysterious and the unknown fascinates you. Your emotional nature is intense and secretive. You often hide your true emotions and feelings from others because you fear that they won’t understand you. Your emotional nature comes in extremes; love and hate, black and white, and trust versus distrust. There is little middle room with you regarding your emotions.

Generally, people with the Moon in the 8th are very mature. On an inner level, there is something heavy and serious about them. It is like they never were just children- they always had worries and thoughts about life. They are always searching for meaning and truth.

The 8th house moon needs to merge emotionally with others, and they become deeply and intensely attached to people, and it takes a very long time to recover from hurts, rejections and losses. They may have come from a family background where these same intense and passionate feelings was frustrated, and so blackened the emotional atmosphere of their childhood.

Jealousy and possessiveness might also be qualities you struggle with. At your best, however, you are a person who is intimate, deep, and intensely loyal to a partner.

Transits

You've also been going through your Saturn return. You've had Saturn, Pluto & Jupiter transiting your 2nd house. The Second House is related to our personal finances, material possessions, and the concept of value. Natal planets in the Second House tend to seek security through their material world. Planets transiting the Second House reveal changes in resources or self-esteem.

Transit Jupiter in the 2nd house: This transit will bring up questions about your values, finance and assets. It may also bring more money - you may get a salary increase, or you may get an opportunity to earn extra money. Your ability to earn good money will make you feel more confident and you will be more enthusiastic about life. Now it is a good time to ask for a salary raise, bank loan or mortgage. This transit will also influence your future plans and your values. Formulate your plans wisely and practically. Evaluate them honestly and determine what you need to do to accomplish them. The only negative effect of this transit is that you may tend to spend too much money. You may easily forget that you will need the money later and be tempted by shopping.

Transit Saturn in the 2nd house: This transit will teach you skills in the area of finances. You will have to work hard to accomplish financial stability. You may be worried about your financial situation, but your worries may drive you to greater performance. You may feel frustrated that your results will not come immediately, but you should believe that you will be rewarded. Be careful about spending money. Save rather than spend them quickly, create a long-term financial plan and avoid risk if you want to make investments. You will be rewarded with long-term stability and internal strength resulting from the ability to materially secure yourself and your loved ones.

Transit Pluto in the 2nd house: Transit Pluto in the 2nd house will remind you of the need to efficiently manage your financial resources. You will evaluate what you need in your life to feel secure. If there are things that do not serve you materially, it is good to get rid of them now before it is too late. Especially if you are walking on thin ice and cheating on taxes etc. You will also have to review your values.

god damnit I really messed up by not putting my chart when I came here and there was only 3 posts LOL. it done BLEW UP IN HEEERE. I've included mine for whenever you have time~

on a separate note, do you have a Venmo or PayPal where people can send any tips???? I absolutely want to pay for mine, this is too much work I feel guilty asking for it for free. please post your handles so people can tip if they want!! 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 4
god damnit I really messed up by not putting my chart when I came here and there was only 3 posts LOL. it done BLEW UP IN HEEERE. I've included mine for whenever you have time~

on a separate note, do you have a Venmo or PayPal where people can send any tips???? I absolutely want to pay for mine, this is too much work I feel guilty asking for it for free. please post your handles so people can tip if they want!! 🥰
Haha no don’t be silly! It’s fun for me to do! And I’m learning at the same time.

I just wish I had more time to get to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@orangeandsoda Hiya! :) Here's what I found in your chart:

Signs

Cancer Moon:
Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. They have a very strong intuition and can usually tell how someone is feeling without them explicitly stating it. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached — they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change.

Being a water sign, Cancer Moons tend to be sensitive and driven by emotions. Similar to the ocean’s waves, their feelings ebb and flow, making them a bit moody at times. In relationships, a Cancer Moon needs someone who provides a balance between being strong and sensitive. Cancer Moons nurture their partners, but require the same in return.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate.

These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Scorpio Ascendant: Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined.

You show a cool aloof exterior to the world but underneath you have a scorching and passionate nature. An Ascendant in Scorpio is one of the most hidden rising signs. They're very protective of their internal personality; they feel discomfort when unknown people try to know them. They can be a bit vague, standoffish, and crusty around people they don't know or like, and if provoked they can turn aggressive.

These individuals guard their privacy and are jealously protective and controlling of their friends, families, and lovers. Many astrologers feel a Scorpio Ascendant is stronger than any other rising sign and can sometimes take over a chart.

Retrograde planets

Venus in retrograde:
Socializing is taken seriously, and rarely lightly. They can be somewhat shy in youth, as there can be an awkwardness felt concerning small talk and social graces, and an aversion for superficialities. Love is extremely important to a person with a retrograde Venus, but they may not be explicit about it enough for others to know just how deeply they can love. There is always more to this person than meets the eye. Their love life (and sometimes financial life) can be hidden in some manner.

People born under Venus retrograde have to watch for self-sabotage in love relationships. There may be an underlying feeling of not being “good enough”, attractive enough, or loveable enough. Deep insecurities can be present. Self-love can be an issue. Fears can lead them to overcompensate, such as overeating, serial date, etc.; or can have the opposite effect wherein the person tells themselves they don’t need love.

Relationships can seem to make or break a person born with Venus retrograde, and this is because they take relationships so very seriously. There is a deep-seated fear of rejection with this position. Emotionally, there can be a very long recovery period after a break-up, unusually so, whether the Venus retrograde person has physically moved on or not. It can take many years to emotionally get over a difficult relationship or break-up.

It is especially important for Venus retrograde people to avoid looking for happiness outside of themselves. Create happiness within, take responsibility for your own happiness, and then the love that you deserve will come to you.

Aspects

Mercury sextile Pluto:
Mercury sextile Pluto makes you a deep thinker on serious subjects. Your mind has a probing nature that allows your powerful intuition to uncover the truth about a matter. This psychic ability combines with excellent planning and organizational abilities to make you the perfect researcher. These talents could see you do well in careers such as police investigation, spying, genome research or even high-tech robotics.

Your style of communication is persuasive and intense, but with a mysterious type of attractiveness. Thus you can easily elicit someone’s deepest and darkest secrets without making them feel uncomfortable. This seems to be associated with a psychological healing quality.

Having strong opinions comes naturally to this aspect. These opinions can be extreme or controversial, but you are just the right person to shine a light on the more hidden or socially unacceptable ideas and beliefs.

You would easily grasp psychology and would indeed be able to heal people through such a career. You can transform, or repair broken things through your words and thoughts even. Your depth of understanding and powerful mind would suit occult fields like astrology.

Saturn sextile Pluto: Saturn sextile Pluto gives a steely determination and endurance which you put to practical use to create something of value, something lasting. You have an amazing ability to focus on a particular project and see it to completion.

You keep probing and keep working so hard like a machine. Systems and order are a high priority in your life so you often have a systematic approach to life, with strict regimes and structures in place to keep up order and a sense of security.

Saturn sextile Pluto also gives incredible endurance and recuperative powers. You can face any challenge or crisis head-on and be a source of strength for others.

You are a survivor and can function efficiently on very little. Respect and high recognition can come from your achievements. You may also have managerial potential and would climb the ladder in a large corporation or government department to a leadership role.

Sun sextile Pluto: Sun sextile Pluto gives such magnetic attraction that you can hold a lot of influence over other people without even trying. This is just one of the powerful hidden forces that can propel you to great achievements. Your tremendous drive and determination seem to be fueled by a deep desire to make something of yourself, to be noticed or remembered.

Transformation is a big keyword for Pluto, and it seems this is directly associated with your strong need, compulsion even, to do something important with your life. Although you can be intensely driven and sometimes single-minded, you are not boring to be around.

Moon conjunct Jupiter: Moon conjunct Jupiter makes you happy, popular and generous. You are the type of person who never has a bad word to say about anyone else and always looks on the bright side of life.

Your good nature, charm, charisma and countless other good qualities bring social success and public popularity. You should at least have a larger than an average number of friends and admirers and may become well-known or famous.

Your optimism about the future and life, in general, is a natural trait that is reinforced by positive life experiences. You subconsciously attract good things, whether they be people, material goods or a particular type of situation.

This attractive inner quality has a nurturing, maternal feel to it which makes those around you feel supported and nourished. You love socializing and will find great enjoyment and satisfaction making close emotional attachments.

Making friends comes easy and you should have a broad choice of people to choose from to be your partner. You are so open with your emotions and nonjudgmental that you will attract all kinds of friends.

Your friends, partner, and even your family may come from a range of different countries, religions, cultures, and beliefs. You want and need to have as many different experiences as possible.

At any one time in your life, a particular woman will have a big influence on your emotional well-being and psychological growth. This is most commonly your mother while growing up. However, at various stages in life, this enriching feminine influence may come from a best friend, partner or teacher.

Moon opposite Uranus: Moon opposite Uranus in the natal chart gives an exciting but unstable home and family life. These and other unusual domestic conditions are outward manifestations of your highly strung and erratic emotional life.

To enjoy more stability and control over your emotions and reactions, you want to slow down and calm down. The aim is to quieten your impulsive, erratic and unexplainable emotional reactions.

Like so much in your life, compromise is needed to find the right balance between boredom and excitement. You cannot be the mad genius and the caring emotional partner at the same time.

Houses

Capricorn stellium (Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Mercury, Sun) in the 2nd house:
Those with a stellium in Capricorn are consistent, hardworking and loyal. They don't mince their words and like to keep things simple and streamlined - they believe sincerely that the straightest path is the only one that leads to success. Progress is of great importance to anyone with a dominant Capricorn presence in their chart.

A stellium in the 2nd house is all about seeking comfort, creative investment and the need for financial security.

Moon in the 8th house: When the moon is placed in the eighth house, you are a person who is born with a highly sensitive emotional nature. You are drawn to the mysterious and the unknown fascinates you. Your emotional nature is intense and secretive. You often hide your true emotions and feelings from others because you fear that they won’t understand you. Your emotional nature comes in extremes; love and hate, black and white, and trust versus distrust. There is little middle room with you regarding your emotions.

Generally, people with the Moon in the 8th are very mature. On an inner level, there is something heavy and serious about them. It is like they never were just children- they always had worries and thoughts about life. They are always searching for meaning and truth.

The 8th house moon needs to merge emotionally with others, and they become deeply and intensely attached to people, and it takes a very long time to recover from hurts, rejections and losses. They may have come from a family background where these same intense and passionate feelings was frustrated, and so blackened the emotional atmosphere of their childhood.

Jealousy and possessiveness might also be qualities you struggle with. At your best, however, you are a person who is intimate, deep, and intensely loyal to a partner.

Transits

You've also been going through your Saturn return. You've had Saturn, Pluto & Jupiter transiting your 2nd house. The Second House is related to our personal finances, material possessions, and the concept of value. Natal planets in the Second House tend to seek security through their material world. Planets transiting the Second House reveal changes in resources or self-esteem.

Transit Jupiter in the 2nd house: This transit will bring up questions about your values, finance and assets. It may also bring more money - you may get a salary increase, or you may get an opportunity to earn extra money. Your ability to earn good money will make you feel more confident and you will be more enthusiastic about life. Now it is a good time to ask for a salary raise, bank loan or mortgage. This transit will also influence your future plans and your values. Formulate your plans wisely and practically. Evaluate them honestly and determine what you need to do to accomplish them. The only negative effect of this transit is that you may tend to spend too much money. You may easily forget that you will need the money later and be tempted by shopping.

Transit Saturn in the 2nd house: This transit will teach you skills in the area of finances. You will have to work hard to accomplish financial stability. You may be worried about your financial situation, but your worries may drive you to greater performance. You may feel frustrated that your results will not come immediately, but you should believe that you will be rewarded. Be careful about spending money. Save rather than spend them quickly, create a long-term financial plan and avoid risk if you want to make investments. You will be rewarded with long-term stability and internal strength resulting from the ability to materially secure yourself and your loved ones.

Transit Pluto in the 2nd house: Transit Pluto in the 2nd house will remind you of the need to efficiently manage your financial resources. You will evaluate what you need in your life to feel secure. If there are things that do not serve you materially, it is good to get rid of them now before it is too late. Especially if you are walking on thin ice and cheating on taxes etc. You will also have to review your values.
Thank you so much! That’s really helped to explain a lot about how I’m feeling and felt in the past, especially on the social side. I really suffer with social anxiety (made worse by this pandemic) but do believe that of you’re able to stick at it and get to know me, I’m a great friend! Basically i just need to chill out a bit more 🤣

• Heart