Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised she's got more followers than her mate PTWM, Rach must be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On one of her posts somebody said she looked good and asked what did she do to stay so fit. She said nothing!! Presumably she as saying she does no exercise. How does her body look like that with no exercise??

Reactions: 2
On one of her posts somebody said she looked good and asked what did she do to stay so fit. She said nothing!! Presumably she as saying she does no exercise. How does her body look like that with no exercise??
Well she’s clearly not honest about her followers so maybe she wants people to think it’s all good genes. Wouldn’t trust anything she says.

It's because she has a low body fat percentage. She walks and cycles most places and she has the privilege of having access to good quality food.

Reactions: 1
Some people just have naturally lean rangy bodies. Mine is the opposite, no matter how healthy I eat, or how much I move. My default setting is leaning to clinging onto fat, plus I am squat. I know, I sound appealing.

Reactions: 4
She's a totally different looking person when she's isn't filtered and posing and just smiling. She looks lovely, just very different to her usual fake face

Good to see she’s getting a fair bit of push back on her latest post that claims she couldn’t do up a pair of jeans before donning a body that ‘snatches’ her in whilst still being comfortable in the ‘crutch’ area! 😂

• Wow
Could someone please report that post to the ASA? It isn't clearly marked as an ad. There is a tiny #partner which doesn't make anything clear. I recently saw a massive influencer told off by the ASA for an identical offence.

Could someone please report that post to the ASA? It isn't clearly marked as an ad. There is a tiny #partner which doesn't make anything clear. I recently saw a massive influencer told off by the ASA for an identical offence.
It does say "paid partnership with....." by her username - do they need to do more than that? You can report it yourself if you think it's necessary, it's quick enough to do.

Why don’t you? We are not your PAs.

Why don’t you? We are not your PAs.
I have. Many times. She has been warned before as a result. I was just passing on the request. No need for the snark.
---
It does say "paid partnership with....." by her username - do they need to do more than that? You can report it yourself if you think it's necessary, it's quick enough to do.
I have. And when I did, there wasn't a paid partnership label. I can see that she has added it. I meant 'someone other than me'.

Some of the items she is selling are literally £10 cheaper than you can buy online. She’s also claiming to have used “a tiny bit” of things when you can clearly see they are half used up. Plus P&P and of course payment through friends and family via PayPal which offers the buyer no protection.
Absolute grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Plus toiletries go off, especially if they have been opened to ‘just to dip my finger in’ 🤮 Who knows how long they’ve been sitting around in her bathroom for!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Plus toiletries go off, especially if they have been opened to ‘just to dip my finger in’ 🤮 Who knows how long they’ve been sitting around in her bathroom for!!
unfortunately there are idiots out there who buy it - WAKE UP. Does she declare these earnings?