Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
304k. She’s surely having a laugh at us if she reads here 🤣 how can she be so brazen?!

Reactions: 3
She’s done a post celebrating her “achievement” and included a rather vague statement about her steep incline being related to a couple of her reels being shared “all over the world”. She doesn’t mention what reels they were and as a public instagram is visible all over the world as standard it appears to be some damage limitation. Hopefully she will get called out in comments.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another 19k overnight. She expects people to believe this is from two reels and all these people have instantly hit follow? Her engagement rate should be a bit higher than 1% then.

Reactions: 4
Just a small jump of 27k since yesterday. Engagement rate is still at 1.6%

Can you pay for likes and/or comments too? Most of her posts seem to get 2000-5000 likes, but there is one with 158k likes and 4000 comments, and others with the likes in the 10ks. I looked at the next "big" account that I follow, which is Joe Wicks with 4.7 million followers and his posts get roughly the same amount of likes and comments, so either her engagement is amazing or something is amiss.

• Wow
Can you pay for likes and/or comments too? Most of her posts seem to get 2000-5000 likes, but there is one with 158k likes and 4000 comments, and others with the likes in the 10ks. I looked at the next "big" account that I follow, which is Joe Wicks with 4.7 million followers and his posts get roughly the same amount of likes and comments, so either her engagement is amazing or something is amiss.
Did a quick google search of buying instagram likes and comments and it seems that she's on quite a bit of a spending spree. Hope Simon is happy with it too.
---
330k and counting. She’s on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
She will be at half a million by tomorrow 🤡🤡🤡
IMG_3619.jpeg

Last edited:
She's screwed her face up with that procedure she's had. It's all puffy & wonky one side, but apparently she's really happy with it!

I don’t doubt she has bought some followers but alot of them seem to be Pervy men who want to see a scraggy old gilf flashing her fake boobs in a bra. She’s hit on a way to get insta famous and is sticking to it!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She does seem to be be doing a lot more bra shots. It did occur to me that was why she was getting more subs. It doesn’t account for all of them. Men are so basic aren’t they? Imagine getting stirred by the sight of Astrid with her dried up leather skin and random daubings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The spending spree has slowed down now to a steady 371k. Perhaps she couldn’t afford it after paying tax on her gifted item from America 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1