Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there much difference in the before and after? She keeps repeating the word subtle but I can’t see anything apart from those freckles 😳
All that money and pain for so little difference! And as for those freckles 🤣🙈 just looks like she’s had a bad outbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have just the photos on Instagram. I seriously could not be in a relationship with someone so daft and vain. Why would you do all that? It is like a hatred of yourself. It has not improved her. I seriously hope those freckles fade. Her OH looks normal. She is a ridiculous creature.

Reactions: 4
The clinic assistant took the photos at the wrong angle so she had to take her own, I thought she was extremely vain already but this is next level. She admitted she used to bake herself in the sun with no protection and had ruined her skin so having these procedures done is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The clinic assistant took the photos at the wrong angle so she had to take her own, I thought she was extremely vain already but this is next level. She admitted she used to bake herself in the sun with no protection and had ruined her skin so having these procedures done is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Although I think it's good she's (finally) being honest about having procedures now, I'd have more respect if she'd gone down, the "aging but I'm ok with it route" - her quirky style would totally suit that. There's a lady on Instagram called Cathi Rae who is similarly older and "quirky" and she just does it so well, whereas Astrid just looks like she's trying too hard. I think her vanity has extended to buying more and more followers to keep up with the Joneses.

Reactions: 5
Had to find this thread to check I wasn’t the only one thinking how awful the freckles look! 🙈

The freckles all seem to be symmetrical like they would on a doll. I would have thought they would look better in a splatter style

I’ve just read back on this thread, as I’ve only recently ‘found’ her. The early stuff with filters is 🙄🥱 and reminds me of someone else (Mathildawears) that uses them all the time, even doing a makeup tutorial the other day with a filter on?! Does anyone else watch her stuff? Is there a MW thread yet??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
The freckles all seem to be symmetrical like they would on a doll. I would have thought they would look better in a splatter style
I think her freckles look ridiculous, along with her permanent tan.

They look bleeping awful. I find this fake freckle craze mind blowing (as a feckly person). Don't @ me, people get really defensive over this, which is even crazier 😅

I’ve just read back on this thread, as I’ve only recently ‘found’ her. The early stuff with filters is 🙄🥱 and reminds me of someone else (Mathildawears) that uses them all the time, even doing a makeup tutorial the other day with a filter on?! Does anyone else watch her stuff? Is there a MW thread yet??
She’s the one with inflated lips who never seems to reply to comments isn’t she. Clearly minted and has quite a lot in common with Astrid on the buying followers front!

She’s the one with inflated lips who never seems to reply to comments isn’t she. Clearly minted and has quite a lot in common with Astrid on the buying followers front!
100% - Also (another one) doing random fundraising (for a kitten apparently)

• Wow
Not really the best day to be advertising a skin boosting moisturiser. If it was so good, why has she just spent thousands on cosmetic procedures🙄

• Heart
Oh Astrid, you are so very immature. She's done another huge purchase overnight of around 18,000. Will be announcing 300k this weekend🙄
IMG_3602.jpeg

And she looks bleeping awful. Just the eyebrow lift alone is horrendous.
IMG_3603.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she in her mid 50s? For all the money she's spent on these cosmetic treatments, she still looks her age, if not older.
I think she's 58 but to me she does look a lot older. The constant sunbathing without any spf wouldn't have helped.

Surely she has to be called out on this?! It’s absolutely ridiculous!! There’s no justification whatsoever for such a leap.

• Heart
Reactions: 3