Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reported her to ASA loads of times and they never do anything. I wonder how naughty you actually have to be?

Reactions: 3
I've reported her to ASA loads of times and they never do anything. I wonder how naughty you actually have to be?
unfortunately when you report to the ASA, the responsibility usually lies on the brand, rather than the content creator so it’s likely that they will get the report rather than the influencer themselves. (It’s usually the brands responsibility to ensure content is marked as ad for 12 months after the initial content goes live) It will absolutely discourage brands from working with them in future but it won’t necessarily get her in trouble.

unfortunately when you report to the ASA, the responsibility usually lies on the brand, rather than the content creator so it’s likely that they will get the report rather than the influencer themselves. (It’s usually the brands responsibility to ensure content is marked as ad for 12 months after the initial content goes live) It will absolutely discourage brands from working with them in future but it won’t necessarily get her in trouble.
There's a list of "non compliant influencers" on their website, what does that mean then? But, I guess if it discourages companies from working with her, that's a start.

There's a list of "non compliant influencers" on their website, what does that mean then? But, I guess if it discourages companies from working with her, that's a start.
I think they will on occasion contact influencers who are repeatedly pulled up for not disclosing, but I’m not sure how much it takes to for them to actually make contact! Generally the onus will fall on the brand who should be ensuring influencers are disclosing (which is ridiculous really when a story lasts 24 hours and if the brand isn't tagged how are they to know?!) the brand will usually be contacted first with a warning from ASA/CAP. If brands are vetting influencers correctly they’d see clearly that she is buying followers. There are so many engagement/bot calculators out there, if they’re not making use of these then it serves them right when the content tanks imho 😂

Reactions: 4
too bored, too rich, too much time. She’s just insufferable at this point.
I don’t understand the need to be transparent about the procedure she’s had done, she never has been before? She must have had some kind of threading or lifts for years as her eyebrows are so arched.
It’s all getting boring and repetitive now, not to mention disgustingly expensive (however much is gifted). Everything is so reminiscent of the “emperor’s new clothes”
Influencers like her have had their day. No way she is legitimately amassing 1000s of new followers daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well on her way to 300k 🙄 I often wonder what Simon thinks of all this. Is it money well spent?
IMG_3546.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Well on her way to 300k 🙄 I often wonder what Simon thinks of all this. Is it money well spent?
View attachment 2820349
You can buy BOTS for about 1p I think. Also another insta twit Lady of the Manor 77 hit 1 million followers this week. Her engagement is just as poor as Astrids. So Astrid will now want more followers

Reactions: 4
She’s had dissolvable stitches threaded into her neck to pull the skin back!! It hurt apparently but is so worth it!! In her opinion. Of course you do what you like to your own body. But from someone who has had a lot of essential treatments for serious illness that has given them a phobia of needles I find it unfathomable that you would put yourself through this because you are so bloody vain!! And then you detail it all online to get followers. In my opinion she is ugly! And fake. As is her sudden increase in followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thousands of pounds on a non surgical facelift, if she paid for it of course, when she could have spent the money going private for her bad wrist. These grifters are all the same.
---
Hardly appropriate that she advertises Azio skin care. Completely fooling people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s had dissolvable stitches threaded into her neck to pull the skin back!! It hurt apparently but is so worth it!! In her opinion. Of course you do what you like to your own body. But from someone who has had a lot of essential treatments for serious illness that has given them a phobia of needles I find it unfathomable that you would put yourself through this because you are so bloody vain!! And then you detail it all online to get followers. In my opinion she is ugly! And fake. As is her sudden increase in followers!
So fake and insulting everyone’s intelligence with her increase in bought followers. Plus if she’d looked after her face years ago she wouldn’t be trying so desperately to reverse the leather sofa look with all the Frankenstein procedures.

Reactions: 2
She has a striking, distinctive look but has spoilt herself by looking so dry, leathery and drawn upon. Just random daubings that make her look a bit grubby and unkempt. She has too much time on her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there much difference in the before and after? She keeps repeating the word subtle but I can’t see anything apart from those freckles 😳

Reactions: 3