Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wiggly try on reels she does get on my nerves. I mean her hubby does look quite fit wiggling around in his undies but I’ve seen enough of her wiggling around in her bra and pants to last me a lifetime!!
Ah god she boils my piss but her body?? I'd kill for it.

Another gifted cruise! How many extra sales can they possibly be getting from a leathery old woman from Devon?
who buys her followers! The company must be so stupid. Gift it to a family who haven’t had a holiday in years not a woman who can pay for her own luxury holidays.

Reactions: 4
who buys her followers! The company must be so stupid. Gift it to a family who haven’t had a holiday in years not a woman who can pay for her own luxury holidays.
Virgin has also gifted solomons gormless father a second cruise
..well he begged for it , daughter is a millionaire I wouldnt book thru virgin, there are so many more that deserve a holiday yet these parasites take the piss.

Reactions: 2
She really is. So obvious. You can't buy comments and she has so few compared to get follower numbers. We've got your number, Astrid.

Reactions: 3
She's not got a pot to piss in, literally counts every penny, has to sell on her gifted things to make ends meet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oohh is she!?
She is! Now I've met her at a few things and she is actually lovely, she's a very nice woman and her figure is beautiful but I've heard from around that she really has deep pockets and shots arms and struggles financially. Her confidence is a lot of bravado too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is! Now I've met her at a few things and she is actually lovely, she's a very nice woman and her figure is beautiful but I've heard from around that she really has deep pockets and shots arms and struggles financially. Her confidence is a lot of bravado too
Ohhh interesting.

I don’t think she can be struggling to that extent tbh. I would imagine her house is mortgage free after selling her previous in an expensive area and her husband would be on a good pension as ex met police. I do however think she tries to live a champagne lifestyle and wants to come across as super hipster. The selling of clothes is irritating in the extreme, especially as she insists on friends and family payment to cut costs for her and make the buyer vulnerable in the process. It also grinds my gears that she can bang on about sustainability when she has such a huge wardrobe and rarely wears the same thing twice.
Last irritation is the obsession with followers and staying relevant. She will literally cling onto any bandwagon trending. A few months ago it was all “oh I wee myself, I’m having to stick these balls in everyday” (while swinging them about, hopefully washed, in front of the camera). The other week she was bouncing about on a trampoline. So either these balls do work miracles or she didn’t have an issue to begin with.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she can be struggling to that extent tbh. I would imagine her house is mortgage free after selling her previous in an expensive area and her husband would be on a good pension as ex met police. I do however think she tries to live a champagne lifestyle and wants to come across as super hipster. The selling of clothes is irritating in the extreme, especially as she insists on friends and family payment to cut costs for her and make the buyer vulnerable in the process. It also grinds my gears that she can bang on about sustainability when she has such a huge wardrobe and rarely wears the same thing twice.
Last irritation is the obsession with followers and staying relevant. She will literally cling onto any bandwagon trending. A few months ago it was all “oh I wee myself, I’m having to stick these balls in everyday” (while swinging them about, hopefully washed, in front of the camera). The other week she was bouncing about on a trampoline. So either these balls do work miracles or she didn’t have an issue to begin with.
I thought I read somewhere the house was rented??

Came across this advert and considering she has only recently started using moisturiser, I am hoping I don't look this bad in a few years time when I'm the same age. A lot of the clothes don't suit her, case in point right here. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

They may have channeled money into it and that's why but she's either very tight or counts every single penny
She did an interview on radio devon once and it was apparent that she fakes confidence. It could be that she's tight but spends money on followers, she has a fake friendship with ptwm to gain followers so it's obviously something that she sees as important to her. She's also had the spare room turned into a dressing room which probably wasn't necessary.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Came across this advert and considering she has only recently started using moisturiser, I am hoping I don't look this bad in a few years time when I'm the same age. A lot of the clothes don't suit her, case in point right here. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

She did an interview on radio devon once and it was apparent that she fakes confidence. It could be that she's tight but spends money on followers, she has a fake friendship with ptwm to gain followers so it's obviously something that she sees as important to her. She's also had the spare room turned into a dressing room which probably wasn't necessary.
Was this today? Bloody hell, it's cooler today, but not enough for fluffy jumpers 😂 I've seen her around town a few times, she's a very good looking woman who carries her style off very well. I didn't look too closely as that would be weird, but she didn't look to me as haggard and aged as she does in some of her content. I think all the filters and treatments don't do her any favours, and I think this feathery hair has aged her - she looked far more put together with the blunt bob. If she wasn't so annoying with the weird twisty clothes reels, pics of her sleeping husband and the undeclared ads, her content and account are actually pretty good. No need to buy followers.

Reactions: 5