Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Can you pay for likes and/or comments too? Most of her posts seem to get 2000-5000 likes, but there is one with 158k likes and 4000 comments, and others with the likes in the 10ks. I looked at the next "big" account that I follow, which is Joe Wicks with 4.7 million followers and his posts get roughly the same amount of likes and comments, so either her engagement is amazing or something is amiss.
Did a quick google search of buying instagram likes and comments and it seems that she's on quite a bit of a spending spree. Hope Simon is happy with it too.
---
330k and counting. She’s on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
She will be at half a million by tomorrow 🤡🤡🤡
IMG_3619.jpeg

Last edited:

Aussie

VIP Member
I don’t think she can be struggling to that extent tbh. I would imagine her house is mortgage free after selling her previous in an expensive area and her husband would be on a good pension as ex met police. I do however think she tries to live a champagne lifestyle and wants to come across as super hipster. The selling of clothes is irritating in the extreme, especially as she insists on friends and family payment to cut costs for her and make the buyer vulnerable in the process. It also grinds my gears that she can bang on about sustainability when she has such a huge wardrobe and rarely wears the same thing twice.
Last irritation is the obsession with followers and staying relevant. She will literally cling onto any bandwagon trending. A few months ago it was all “oh I wee myself, I’m having to stick these balls in everyday” (while swinging them about, hopefully washed, in front of the camera). The other week she was bouncing about on a trampoline. So either these balls do work miracles or she didn’t have an issue to begin with.
I thought I read somewhere the house was rented??

FlameIce

Chatty Member
This woman is here, there and everywhere. She’s been to Suffolk, mixed with people in Devon and now she’s meeting people to go to Bristol in the middle of a Pandemic. Wtf is wrong with her