Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Could someone please report that post to the ASA? It isn't clearly marked as an ad. There is a tiny #partner which doesn't make anything clear. I recently saw a massive influencer told off by the ASA for an identical offence.

VCJR

VIP Member
I
Does she use sun beds? She looks so arid of skin and she has that old fashioned deep tan look?
I think she uses fake tan like her best mate the Torbay Trollop.
But she also seems to spend a lot of time sunbathing in her garden too.
I think that's why she’s trying out so many beauty treatments at Mannah's clinic, in an attempt to reverse the damage.
Should have looked after your skin Asteroid 🙄.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I haven't looked at her page for ages as she bored me so much, but just had a quick nose now, and I have to say the pixie cut really suits her - it's taken years off!

I’m just being mean now, but she has moved on to another horror: a hybrid flannel/t-shirt tunic which she even describes as “way out”. Yours for £65.

Emmadale

VIP Member
So Astrid is v odd - strange gangly lady drawing freckles on her face.

But her mate girlwithbellsandwhistles is an odd one too....whyyyyy is she always pulling that stupid face!!! I have no idea what her real face looks like as she’s always bloody gurning!

goaldigger

VIP Member
E9AA93D7-5808-4B0A-999A-E7F556C3C37B_1_201_a.jpeg

Wish this would stop popping up in my Instagram feed (must bug the shit out of her that she can't filter these pics to death)

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I just posted about this on the ptwm thread but had better add it here, she was on BBC radio devon a few weeks ago and one of the songs she picked was because she wanted to be just like someone else🙄