Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
One rule for Ghastly and another rule for everyone else, I've reported her latest post as it's really not on. People are getting their accounts shut down for the most pathetic reason and she's just taking the absolute urine out of everyone.

Reactions: 2

Lalla

VIP Member
I do like some of her dresses (only some mind!) but the prices - £3-400 a pop?!

Who can afford a wardrobe of clothes at that price? (I've never seen her wear the same thing twice either yet) I imagine some of it might be gifted -although if it is surely she should put 'ad' on it, but honestly who has that kind of money? Is she some kind of secret Lottery winner? Doing OnlyFans on the side?! 😂😂

• Haha

ShaWei

Chatty Member
She’s a terrible dancer and I know that doesn’t matter, I am too and I still dance; I just don’t broadcast it to 30k people.
I noticed yesterday that she did an ad for Ted Baker, which is a pretty impressive gig but doesn’t really fit with the ethical clothing, small business personal

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Well Simon doesn’t enjoy being filmed does he. 3 times he was shaking his head in those videos 🤣
I feel quite sorry for him sometimes, especially when she films when he’s driving. That cringy dance thing this morning, he’s just ignoring her. I get that her Instagram account needs her to take pics and vids of the clothes but I’m embarrassed for him.

LeontiaD

What does she actually do? She doesn't seem to work, just takes endless filtered selfies and tags every item she's wearing. She might as well beg for free stuff.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Yesterday morning she was on 407k, by the afternoon 408k and this morning she’s at 409k Any ideas what her engagement is like because that’ll prove her constant bot buying surely

• Wow
Reactions: 1

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Is she in her mid 50s? For all the money she's spent on these cosmetic treatments, she still looks her age, if not older.
I think she's 58 but to me she does look a lot older. The constant sunbathing without any spf wouldn't have helped.

keytotruth

VIP Member
I stopped marching my mum when I was around 5 and I dont think me and my girl have had a matching outfit in years ,last year she did want to wear a denim dress like me but I wouldn't say matching really she was 8 nearly 9
If I asked or showed my mum/child these the reaction I'd get lol

wonderweb

It looks like she’s lost even more weight recently, in that latest video she has to stick her stomach out in the side on view of the jeans just to make them stay up and I thought she’d only recently sized down? She doesn’t look healthy to me!

VCJR

VIP Member
We all
Just “discovered” this woman, and my inner cringe has been working overtime.
More on her here.

Know Asteroid paints her freckles on!
And she does wear a lot of makeup too!