Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
How did she suddenly get to 379k followers, I’m sure it was only last week she was on 374k 🤥
Another gifted weekend away I see 🙄
She buys followers. It really is that simple. Tap on the followers button and look at the people who've recently followed her.
---
Funnily enough, random teenage boys from Brazil who only follow Messi and other footballers aren't genuinely following her. They are bought from websites that add followers to random accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

VCJR

VIP Member
These filters are really creepy. Someone who looks like they were freshly dug up in real life and looks about 20 in these🫣
I needed a good laugh today.Freshly dug up!
😂😂😂.I want a filter like that!
But more importantly, Rachel Hambleton needs a filter like that, as a matter of urgency😂😂😂

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
It was leading up to putting bunches in her hair and drawing freckles on her face to look like a little girl and then secretly videoing her husbands reaction which was disturbing..she still thinks it looked cute ...nope.
I’d die if she was my old Mum. You’re not quirky, you’re cringeworthy. Everything, the fringe, the dry crackling skin, the overcooked chicken skin legs, silly fringe and the daft undercut get on my nerves.

VCJR

VIP Member
You can tell she’s been spending a lot of time with PTWM, she’s constantly doing the covert filming like her. Simon’s getting properly pissed off with it, isn’t he?
And she's swearing a lot more like her heroine Rach 🙄.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So does she think people believe she’s made 2000 genuine followers in under a week when she hasn’t even really done anything 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Another gifted cruise! How many extra sales can they possibly be getting from a leathery old woman from Devon?

• Angry
Christ, she loves herself doesnt she? Also, I think she seen through PTWM and distanced herself from her. They went out to lunch yesterday rather than having them over. I think her hubby can't stand them.
I did have a scroll through her insta when I was made aware of this o.a.p via WhatsApp as her hilarious attempts at dancing were doing the rounds.
Now follow her for the entertainment value as she's so bad 😂
Shes pretty good at pushing her self onto other grammers with large followings.I reckon that's what she did with ptwm when she moved to Devon as she tags the hell out of her,obviously in hope of a repost to up her own following.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Why does she have two caterpillars on her face??? And what’s with the fake freckles? She is like an amalgamation of a 5 year old, 80 year old and a bad haircut your mum would make you have when you were starting school!!!
Troll! She is the poster girl for Devon I'll have you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

azzarzar7

There's a list of "non compliant influencers" on their website, what does that mean then? But, I guess if it discourages companies from working with her, that's a start.
I think they will on occasion contact influencers who are repeatedly pulled up for not disclosing, but I’m not sure how much it takes to for them to actually make contact! Generally the onus will fall on the brand who should be ensuring influencers are disclosing (which is ridiculous really when a story lasts 24 hours and if the brand isn't tagged how are they to know?!) the brand will usually be contacted first with a warning from ASA/CAP. If brands are vetting influencers correctly they’d see clearly that she is buying followers. There are so many engagement/bot calculators out there, if they’re not making use of these then it serves them right when the content tanks imho 😂

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She's gone to a nudist beach today🤦🏻‍♀️

I just have to say yet again how awful that haircut is, makes her neck look even more scraggy.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I reckon Simon has put his foot down and this will be the start of some distance. They always host them, which will cost a fortune, and it's clear Ratched makes herself VERY comfortable in their house, and overstays. She never returns the favour with hosting. He sees through them, and probably reads here too. The two couples/families are from two different worlds.
Yes! THey're not even at the same life stage....young kids, vs kids left home etc.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
He didn’t look overly happy on those pictures and posts on her story. I get the feeling he hates being showcased like a prized pony on her Instagram for all to see . And she kept up the false front with the filter , and even used it on him 😂. Poor Simon .

• Haha

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Another gifted cruise! How many extra sales can they possibly be getting from a leathery old woman from Devon?
who buys her followers! The company must be so stupid. Gift it to a family who haven’t had a holiday in years not a woman who can pay for her own luxury holidays.

House of Tea

VIP Member
She does seem to be be doing a lot more bra shots. It did occur to me that was why she was getting more subs. It doesn’t account for all of them. Men are so basic aren’t they? Imagine getting stirred by the sight of Astrid with her dried up leather skin and random daubings.

• Haha