ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the new content, makign drinks etc the content of hers I liked was with other people doing massage-type things, what does everyone else think? I wish she would do more with her cats, that asmr massage on her cat with the purring was possibly the most relaxing thing ever!
I didn't like the make up one.

Now she's back to ASMR for the £££ no doubt. In the comments she's all thanks for her support when it was however long ago she was saying about how people kept asking her for more asmr and she didn't want to do it.

I know it's minimal, but given her attitude and other ways she's shown us... i'm like eh

Reactions: 4
I didn't like the make up one.

Now she's back to ASMR for the £££ no doubt. In the comments she's all thanks for her support when it was however long ago she was saying about how people kept asking her for more asmr and she didn't want to do it.

I know it's minimal, but given her attitude and other ways she's shown us... i'm like eh
Like so many other influencers she is just lazy I guess, wants £££ for absolutely minimal effort

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Karuna Satori is up to these days?

Also a bit disappointed to see Scottish Murmurs and Creative Calm have gone down the hyper sexual route. Gets views I guess.

Reactions: 4
She announced a while ago that they had split. I think he sold all her cameras etc.
Thanks for the update!

Also a bit disappointed to see Scottish Murmurs and Creative Calm have gone down the hyper sexual route. Gets views I guess.
They've been doing that for quite some while now; Lucy (CC) in particular was infamous for making clickbait cleavage thumbnails that showed more than what the video actually did.

Reactions: 1

Karuna is still uploading but she also mentioned in one of her latest videos that her and her husband have split.

Reactions: 6

Aside from bullying trans people over Harry Potter, she said she was going to start posting videos again more regularly. On Twitter she’s being kind of a nightmare. 💀

How does one bully people over a book?
Over the game that’s coming out. She’s saying that boycotting the game is stupid and she’s going to play it anyway and she’s being very confrontational with anyone who speaks their feelings and calling them bullies and telling them to stfu.

Yeah they’ve got an open marriage so every now and again they split and he moves out and then a week or so goes by and he’s back.
She's so 'messy'. I will never ever understand how she managed to wiggle into Gibi's friend group. (I am not a fan of Gibi, but she is practically the Virgin Mary compared to Karuna).

Reactions: 6
She's so 'messy'. I will never ever understand how she managed to wiggle into Gibi's friend group. (I am not a fan of Gibi, but she is practically the Virgin Mary compared to Karuna).
I second this. I like Gibi (don't really watch her though) but every time she associated with Karuna over the years I lost respect. Seeing how careful she is with her reputation it still surprises me.

Karuna seems to have a lot going on rn actually. Even more medical stuff & divorce.

Reactions: 3
I second this. I like Gibi (don't really watch her though) but every time she associated with Karuna over the years I lost respect. Seeing how careful she is with her reputation it still surprises me.

Karuna seems to have a lot going on rn actually. Even more medical stuff & divorce.
Isn’t there always a lot going on like medical stuff or mental health or family stuff when she pisses a lot of people off tho?

Reactions: 5
Some creators I've been enjoying the last few months;

ASMR Kyle
Soy ASMR
ASMR Jas
SAM Sound
The Cozy Hospital ASMR (not the operations or emergencies or weird "You Died" type ones)

Does anyone watch Made In France ASMR? I've watched a few, incredibly talented creator. Also, cute.

I'm bemused to see a whole subgenre of ASMR involving vacuum cleaners. That has to be a fetish, surely?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love made in France Asmr!! The video where he hired an actress titled the tingle writer, he shot, edited and produced it all by himself which is absolutely brilliant. Please do check it out if you haven’t done so already, very impressive! The actress did a fantastic job as well, you would never know she’s got no Asmr experience lol

I love made in France Asmr!! The video where he hired an actress titled the tingle writer, he shot, edited and produced it all by himself which is absolutely brilliant. Please do check it out if you haven’t done so already, very impressive! The actress did a fantastic job as well, you would never know she’s got no Asmr experience lol
Did you see his collab with Nefertiti? That one was outstanding as well.

I'm really enjoying watching Chillaxinasmr on YT. First encountered her on Tiktok and she seems really relatable with a whispering English accent, which is my preference. Good clicks to mic when she is whispering.

There is an American Asmrist named ASMRBellaBree whose whispers and face to camera I find so soothing and tingly.

I'll have to check out some of these recommendations to find some more.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone has mentioned Irma La Dulce ASMR, she does lovely (and long!) videos in a Spanish accent, I believe she's Puerto Rican? Really nice stuff.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.