ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t there always a lot going on like medical stuff or mental health or family stuff when she pisses a lot of people off tho?
I am obviously no Mary 🙏🏼 but I really believe Karuna is just a bad person. I feel so uncomfortable watching her

Reactions: 6
I am obviously no Mary 🙏🏼 but I really believe Karuna is just a bad person. I feel so uncomfortable watching her
Some of her tweets have been showing up on my feed recently and it's so weird to me because she's on a roll standing up for Selena Gomez but also bullying Hailey Bieber and everyone she sees on twitter who she disagrees with like ??????????? 💀

She is really good, I agree! Watched a lot of her over the last few years!
I love Irma! She has a really nice shoe shine video and her tailor videos are really good too!
---
Does anyone have any recommendations for lofi ASMR that they like? I recently found a few asmr artists like Bailey ASMR who I really like and I would love to find more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Some of her tweets have been showing up on my feed recently and it's so weird to me because she's on a roll standing up for Selena Gomez but also bullying Hailey Bieber and everyone she sees on twitter who she disagrees with like ??????????? 💀

I love Irma! She has a really nice shoe shine video and her tailor videos are really good too!
---
Does anyone have any recommendations for lofi ASMR that they like? I recently found a few asmr artists like Bailey ASMR who I really like and I would love to find more.
Not sure if they would count as lofi (by that do you mean fairly ‘basic’ production?) but I love:
Queen of Serene (especially her make up artist video)
Scottish Blueberry
Real Person ASMR by August
Soft sound whispers

b

Reactions: 4
Not sure if they would count as lofi (by that do you mean fairly ‘basic’ production?) but I love:
Scottish Blueberry
Soft sound whispers

b
Yessss I just discovered August’s real person channel. I love it.

Scottish Blueberry
Soft sound whispers

b
Yes! Sorry I should have been more specific! I really like Scottish Blueberry especially her magazine flip throughs. I will check out the other ones. Thank you!!

• Heart
Not sure if anyone has mentioned Irma La Dulce ASMR, she does lovely (and long!) videos in a Spanish accent, I believe she's Puerto Rican? Really nice stuff.
Irma La Dulce sends me to sleep within about 10 seconds! There is something about the combination of her accent and the volume and pace she speaks at that is so relaxing.
---
Scottish Blueberry
Soft sound whispers

b
If you like Queen of Serene you might like MorikaASMR. I only found her recently but her voice and style of ASMR really reminds me of Queen of Serene.

I'm really enjoying A Calm Space ASMR, she's a pretty small channel but does lots of tapping with chatty whispers,I really like her

Reactions: 1
Irma La Dulce sends me to sleep within about 10 seconds! There is something about the combination of her accent and the volume and pace she speaks at that is so relaxing.
---

If you like Queen of Serene you might like MorikaASMR. I only found her recently but her voice and style of ASMR really reminds me of Queen of Serene.
Ooh thanks for the recommendation, will check her out!!

I don't like the new content, makign drinks etc the content of hers I liked was with other people doing massage-type things, what does everyone else think? I wish she would do more with her cats, that asmr massage on her cat with the purring was possibly the most relaxing thing ever!
I havent checked this thread in so long! I saw Julia uploaded asmr a while back after ages. She truly never has to work again, nick is rich rich now. their new house is like 3-4 million probably, which is cool for them. Except I know nick wrote machine gun Kellys album and it was an offense to music and MGK is a plague on this earth! Lol.. Julia's personality sucks, her weird complaining about her life sucked, I hope nick's success and her baby ground her a bit honestly... but as far as asmr I wasn't even interested to watch. I wish she had just stuck to asmr and was anonymous bc she had a good style.

Reactions: 3
She's so privileged. Thinking of winding your baby? talk to your Dr first. Baby took a tit. Talk to your Dr. Not everyone can run off to the Dr everytime their baby blinks. Silly bleep.

i dont like blitz ever since her gender reveal video where she apologised for her daughters existence to nick. imagine being their daughter and seeing that video. for your dad be so unhappy that you're female (classic) to the point your own mother apologises for it... it utterly disgusts me. with the hatred of women and girls on the rise as it is and the millions of gender reveal videos of men being aggressive and even violent over learning they're having a girl ... d i s g u s t i n g.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
i dont like blitz ever since her gender reveal video where she apologised for her daughters existence to nick. imagine being their daughter and seeing that video. for your dad be so unhappy that you're female (classic) to the point your own mother apologises for it... it utterly disgusts me. with the hatred of women and girls on the rise as it is and the millions of gender reveal videos of men being aggressive and even violent over learning they're having a girl ... d i s g u s t i n g.
I didn't see this wtaf!!!

I really like Olivia kissper, I find her accent so relaxing

I didn't see this wtaf!!!

I really like Olivia kissper, I find her accent so relaxing
Did you see all the stuff Olivia Kissper did a few years ago when she said she was stopping ASMR and everyone that liked it was brainwashed. She really slated it and stated it was awful. See when the money stopped with her new tit she was trying she crawled back 😏🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow. That is absolutely vile.

I used to like itzblitzzz’s Asmr as I found it really calming & grounding. However since she got pregnant & gave birth she’s become absolutely insufferable which such an entitled & snobby attitude.
I don’t like Olivia kissper as I remember when she tried to belittle everyone in the asmr community when her Content became crap.
goodnight moon, moonlight cottage are great. (I wish goodnight moon would restart her babblebrook series)

I stopped watching gentle whispering a while ago- her content has become repetitive. Same with latte asmr; high production value but little quality.
tony bomboni is great with his consistency & creativity. Love his RPs & massage videos. The tarot readings not so much.
Trisha paytas asmr is really top tier these days (except the licking videos they give me the ick)
Korean asmr is where it’s happening, viva asmr is great with her animated rps.
don’t even get me started on the healing room asmr- cannot stand her piss poor quality content camouflaged with fancy props & cultural appropriation.
Asmr chelsea is a random suggestion which popped up in my feed & her optician RP is goooood.
would love to hear some new recommendations as I haven’t been as active in my asmr searches lately!

Reactions: 9
I used to like itzblitzzz’s Asmr as I found it really calming & grounding. However since she got pregnant & gave birth she’s become absolutely insufferable which such an entitled & snobby attitude.
I don’t like Olivia kissper as I remember when she tried to belittle everyone in the asmr community when her Content became crap.
goodnight moon, moonlight cottage are great. (I wish goodnight moon would restart her babblebrook series)

I stopped watching gentle whispering a while ago- her content has become repetitive. Same with latte asmr; high production value but little quality.
tony bomboni is great with his consistency & creativity. Love his RPs & massage videos. The tarot readings not so much.
Trisha paytas asmr is really top tier these days (except the licking videos they give me the ick)
don’t even get me started on the healing room asmr- cannot stand her piss poor quality content camouflaged with fancy props & cultural appropriation.
Asmr chelsea is a random suggestion which popped up in my feed & her optician RP is goooood.
would love to hear some new recommendations as I haven’t been as active in my asmr searches lately!
I found her insufferable way before her baby has she gotten even worse? Also I know everyone has their own boundaries but I wouldn't ever show a child on the internet its just too risky for me, there are so many creeps. I remember she went on and on about privacy which was valid but... why are you trying to be family blogger now?? maybe create content ppl followed you for asmr not LA mom vlogging. What was bleeping odd to me, was that she filmed their "gender reveal" and after like 2 minutes nick got up and left. he like patted her on the back and went back to watching tv lol

She is even worse since the baby imo, im very disappointed that despite claiming she would give her privacy ahe is now q huge part of her content. Does anyone know why she has gone to stay with her parents for a few months? I wonder if something happened with nick

I like Tony Bomboni but he used to put about 7 ads throughout the video and it put me off. I understand the need to make money and I'm not bothered by an ad before a video or a sponsorship, but drifting off to sleep and being woken up by an ad at twice the volume of the video isn't relaxing. I came across a video of his recently and the ad situation had been fixed, so hoping it stays this way!

Someone I've been enjoying lately is Oceans ASMR. Her videos have always been pushed quite heavily by the YouTube algorithm (for me, anyway). I watched a few videos of hers a while back out of curiosity and didn't love them, but gave her another try recently and I'm glad I did. I'm enjoying her newer, soft-spoken stuff. I've been loving Gloss and Tingles too, but that's not new!

I’ve just seen Sophie Michelle is pregnant I’ve kind of dropped off her channel but she seems a lovely girl I never thought it was right what Gogglebox did to her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.