ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If y'all love Korean ASMR I would highly recommend ASMR WANTDO! She does the best public videos with these really great mixes of triggers -- like, I don't even mind her mouth sounds. That right there is how good she is.

Reactions: 5
Agreed- I am loving Korean asmr and lofi lately.

Has anyone else noticed how openly transphobic and combative Karuna is on her Twitter? Which, no surprise, but what does surprise me is how none of the other ASMRtists are saying anything. They all put on this front of being such inclusive loving people who care but when it comes to Karuna they go: 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Agreed- I am loving Korean asmr and lofi lately.

Has anyone else noticed how openly transphobic and combative Karuna is on her Twitter? Which, no surprise, but what does surprise me is how none of the other ASMRtists are saying anything. They all put on this front of being such inclusive loving people who care but when it comes to Karuna they go: 🙈
Does anyone else watch Mongsilunnie? I really love her layered sounds especially when she does hair and she goes so nice and slow. It's really relaxing.

I saw Karuna on twitter when she was confronting people about their reasons for not wanting to play Hogwarts. Is there new stuff that she has done? I think she's just such a bully that no one wants her to lash out at them.
---
Did you see all the stuff Olivia Kissper did a few years ago when she said she was stopping ASMR and everyone that liked it was brainwashed. She really slated it and stated it was awful. See when the money stopped with her new tit she was trying she crawled back 😏🙄
she compared watching ASMR to being addicted to drugs it really actually made me sad.

I saw Karuna on twitter when she was confronting people about their reasons for not wanting to play Hogwarts. Is there new stuff that she has done? I think she's just such a bully that no one wants her to lash out at them.
It's more than that now, yes. Broadly anti-trans now. Before it was just about wanting to play a game (pretty harmless at that time imo) but its evolved into hate. Rapunzel ASMR is jumping in as well, didn't realize she was anti-trans too. Doubt she'll see backlash from this though because I believe you're right, everyone is too scared of being bullied by her to step in 😂

She's also blocking anyone and everyone who even vaguely disagrees with her 😬 she decided to take a stand on an extremely sensitive issue... tbh I think she wants the heat & the drama.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's more than that now, yes. Broadly anti-trans now. Before it was just about wanting to play a game (pretty harmless at that time imo) but its evolved into hate. Rapunzel ASMR is jumping in as well, didn't realize she was anti-trans too. Doubt she'll see backlash from this though because I believe you're right, everyone is too scared of being bullied by her to step in 😂

She's also blocking anyone and everyone who even vaguely disagrees with her 😬 she decided to take a stand on an extremely sensitive issue... tbh I think she wants the heat & the drama.
To add on to Matcha, this is the tweet that Karuna liked that got people to start questioning her:
0727997A-BECA-48BA-AFE4-E9505575A178.jpeg

It’s a person in overalls reading a story and they do a little shoulder shimmy. this is how she’s been responding to people asking about it
EDB206FA-203D-4BA7-A085-62DF49FEB01A.jpeg
47E836AE-7DC8-41A9-9AA8-5C949E131D10.jpeg
33CA681B-0ACF-4A1A-9526-4F2DC75D6487.jpeg

radical views about someone wearing overalls reading a book?? Oooooookay. I just find it interesting consider she’s also done quite a few videos representing the LGBTQIA+ community but this is how she’s responding. There’s a lot more to see on Twitter but I don’t feel like going through all of the threads.

• Sick
  • Wow
To add on to Matcha, this is the tweet that Karuna liked that got people to start questioning her:
View attachment 2112870
It’s a person in overalls reading a story and they do a little shoulder shimmy. this is how she’s been responding to people asking about it
View attachment 2112872View attachment 2112876View attachment 2112880
radical views about someone wearing overalls reading a book?? Oooooookay. I just find it interesting consider she’s also done quite a few videos representing the LGBTQIA+ community but this is how she’s responding. There’s a lot more to see on Twitter but I don’t feel like going through all of the threads.
??? What is there to even be mad at???? Someone spending time with kids??? Karuna seems like a really angry and hateful person. The way she's reacting to everyone is really overboard wow. Embarrassing. Rapunzel has a history of being problematic so her involving herself doesn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 4

Omg, Rapunzel's always been a racist (her vlog channel was full of anti-Blackness and xenophobic garbage about immigrants) but she's really doubled down with this, yikes. People kinda tore into her for her Pepe the Frog ASMR over on the ASMR subreddit, which is how I learned who tf she was in the first place. Nasty asses.

• Wow
She's always been a horrible racist. Does anyone remember the pile on to Mary from 2020. When Karuna decided she was anti racist. And I can't remember if Mary said anything openly racist or just did something a bit hmm. I just vaguely remember it. But it was her and lily Whispers and they ended up having to apologise. I can't remember but it was drama at the time. And Karuna is such a horrible bleep herself. Not saying I like Mary southern asmr either

Reactions: 2
She's always been a horrible racist. Does anyone remember the pile on to Mary from 2020. When Karuna decided she was anti racist. And I can't remember if Mary said anything openly racist or just did something a bit hmm. I just vaguely remember it. But it was her and lily Whispers and they ended up having to apologise. I can't remember but it was drama at the time. And Karuna is such a horrible bleep herself. Not saying I like Mary southern asmr either
Whoa I didn’t know Lily was involved in that. I remember Mary’s video explaining and she hadn’t been racist, I believe she said she had a family member in the military and she wanted to keep her channel non political, but I could be mistaken.

Whoa I didn’t know Lily was involved in that. I remember Mary’s video explaining and she hadn’t been racist, I believe she said she had a family member in the military and she wanted to keep her channel non political, but I could be mistaken.
Yeh she was quite heavily if I remember right it was all on twitter

I used to love Whisper Audio but recently she is used slot of sexual/body content to push her patreon videos and I hate it. Imo it really cheapens her content feed.

I used to love Whisper Audio but recently she is used slot of sexual/body content to push her patreon videos and I hate it. Imo it really cheapens her content feed.
You're not alone. :( Her comments sections have absolutely gone to pot, used to be a mix of men and women leaving nice comments, now it's just the dregs of horny YT men offering her a herd of camels for her hand in marriage. She also has a moderator who deletes the 'rude' comments which are mostly just people expressing their dissatisfaction. I've said my piece on it earlier, but it's not even bumping up her YT views by much, if anything.

You're not alone. :( Her comments sections have absolutely gone to pot, used to be a mix of men and women leaving nice comments, now it's just the dregs of horny YT men offering her a herd of camels for her hand in marriage. She also has a moderator who deletes the 'rude' comments which are mostly just people expressing their dissatisfaction. I've said my piece on it earlier, but it's not even bumping up her YT views by much, if anything.
I'm close to unscribing which is a shame cause when her content is good it's amazing. I've unscribed from a few this month because of the same reason. One I really hope doesn't go the same way is Sarah Lavender I love her content.

Reactions: 4
I'm close to unscribing which is a shame cause when her content is good it's amazing. I've unscribed from a few this month because of the same reason. One I really hope doesn't go the same way is Sarah Lavender I love her content.
Unfortunately I don't think she will change... she and her husband are self-employed as filmmakers, so not a very stable income, and she's at almost 900 subscribers on Patreon, which must make for a pretty pile of coin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.