Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinks it’s lame that she drops clues & hints about what’s coming to Baseline. Just say spit it out and say whats coming

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one thinks it’s lame that she drops clues & hints about what’s coming to Baseline. Just say spit it out and say whats coming
YESSS ffs it’s going to be a crappy sports bra in a different colour or whatevs. Who actually cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too, stop treating your customers like idiots having to 'guess the clues' Ashy, it's childish and damn ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ashy… posts about not celebrating Australia and supporting the traditional owners of the land…. Then proceeds to promote her business 🤮🤮🤮🤮…. No just no Ashy today is a day of mourning not a day to promote the stupid new colours of baseline coming out.

and selling the dress she wore for a shoot$280 selling for $220. Come on witch you’ve worn it, it’s second hand Atleast take $100 off or make 50% off…. I’d rather buy a brand new item than pay $60 less for second hand. Better still Ashy how about you auction for charity or donate to one of your followers, funds must be tight

Reactions: 7
How is she going to cope with a newborn if she can’t handle unbroken sleep now. For fucks sake Ashy, we get it you don’t sleep, suck it up and move on

Reactions: 5
Sleep is literally all ashy talks about now, she has the most boring content and if she wasn’t pregnant there is no doubt her popularity would be going down big time this year

Also anyone else concerned but also not surprised that ashy is having salads for dinner? Like how in the world could that be filling for a pregnant lady? She is so far into her eating disorder that she has convinced herself that a salad is filling

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On her stories atm "picking the right shade of red was challenging"
Sure it was Ashy.. bet is was super stressful for you, FFS how can anyone relate to you?

She is producing absolute garbage content atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her stories atm "picking the right shade of red was challenging"
Sure it was Ashy.. bet is was super stressful for you, FFS how can anyone relate to you?

She is producing absolute garbage content atm.
Agreed! Honestly everything She sprouts is either a sales pitch or some self love crap that you have heard before and doesn't sound genuine at all coming from her.

Reactions: 4
On another note Sammy saying she hasn't put much effort into socials over last 12 months.. saying she's had alot of personal stress happening.
Actually felt for her, feel like she trying to pick her words carefully 🤨
Ashy related maybe? OR something else?
Don't follow her closely enough to know if she has shared previously.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
On another note Sammy saying she hasn't put much effort into socials over last 12 months.. saying she's had alot of personal stress happening.
She had up on her stories a while ago about some fertility checks she was having done, I can't remember exactly but I think she hadn't got great news

• Sad
I think she has also struggled with covid restrictions and not seeing her family in NZ

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.