Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re reaching with the sammy / ashy stuff. No doubt they’re not close anymore but I don’t believe sammy thinks of ashy at all.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they had a great time!

Can anyone actually verify a time where Ashy has actually put her own money into her customers or business for events like this?
I dont recall her actually ever putting back into those who have supported her at all.

Reactions: 5
Looks like they had a great time!

Can anyone actually verify a time where Ashy has actually put her own money into her customers or business for events like this?
I dont recall her actually ever putting back into those who have supported her at all.
She does do those sultimate girls day/weekend where do different things she enjoys doing & however keep getting post phoned and you gotta pay a arm and a leg for 🤣

Reactions: 2
She does do those sultimate girls day/weekend where do different things she enjoys doing & however keep getting post phoned and you gotta pay a arm and a leg for 🤣
Yeah so she isn't putting anything back for free everything has a price.

Reactions: 4
She will never have anything for free! Seeing gretty and Sammy at an event without her 🤣
Yep those two are best buddies now, and they'll have dagger eyes thrown there way for 'daring' to go to a competitors event....how dare they!!! 😃

• Haha
Yep those two are best buddies now, and they'll have dagger eyes thrown there way for 'daring' to go to a competitors event....how dare they!!! 😃
I could never wear the baseline tit! So ugly. Gym shark is a step above anyways

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen ashy cryptic post today? 😂
I wonder if it’s aimed at Sammy and now gretty? Although gretty was wearin baseline yesterday 🤔
I think gretty keeping neutral but I doubt that’s going to fly with ashy for long!

whoever said this is only saying what I reckon everyone thinks. You wanted this baby for so long and can't even take the time to cuddle him while feeding him?! haha im a new mum so this just irritates me
She definitely comes across as extremely cold and almost like the baby is a nuisance. Nat has always said forever that she never wanted kids and then boom all of a sudden she wanted a baby and FAST. I often why she all of a sudden decided she wanted one. Maybe to become a mummy influencer? I agree completely with what that person said, she comes across as so cold

So proud of her? What for?!

Attachments

Last edited:
She definitely comes across as extremely cold and almost like the baby is a nuisance. Nat has always said forever that she never wanted kids and then boom all of a sudden she wanted a baby and FAST. I often why she all of a sudden decided she wanted one. Maybe to become a mummy influencer? I agree completely with what that person said, she comes across as so cold

So proud of her? What for?!
These people get proud of each other for taking a dump, so it doesn’t take much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
whoever said this is only saying what I reckon everyone thinks. You wanted this baby for so long and can't even take the time to cuddle him while feeding him?! haha im a new mum so this just irritates me
Oh hands down this made my day 🤣 but 100% true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.