Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she does...
I remember seeing something that baseline is actually owned by culture King but why they’d do this I don’t know!? And if that is true Then it wasn’t really her who donated the money recently

Reactions: 2
Hmmm maybe she has shares or part owner as it states on Asic
It shows Baseline is a registered name under TF Apparel which is Culture Kings. So she couldn’t own any of it unless she part owns TF Apparel.

I remember seeing something that baseline is actually owned by culture King but why they’d do this I don’t know!? And if that is true Then it wasn’t really her who donated the money recently
I’d say it’s because Ashy needed someone with more manufacturing experience. I think Toned flopped because she didn’t know what she was doing. CK knows that Ashy’s products can sell (god knows why) so they’re both getting something by out of it.

Reactions: 4
It shows Baseline is a registered name under TF Apparel which is Culture Kings. So she couldn’t own any of it unless she part owns TF Apparel.

I’d say it’s because Ashy needed someone with more manufacturing experience. I think Toned flopped because she didn’t know what she was doing. CK knows that Ashy’s products can sell (god knows why) so they’re both getting something by out of it.
100% agree with you, especially when she says and I quote "oh it was 26 something and I said let's just make it 30, so we added a few extra 1k's".

Reactions: 1
Ashy really out here trying to prove Sammy and her still friends. Atleast this time she admitted they aren’t as good friends… but tried to compare it to not being as good friends as they were when they were 20… ahh ashy you two were still besties until a couple of years ago. Meanwhile Sammy isn’t even trying to pretend anymore clearly wearing anything but baseline activewear

Reactions: 7
GTFO there’s no fillers in that face Ashy! It’s painfully obvious. Just like it was painfully obvious those filled lips weren’t just because of Breeze Balm yet you continued to hide it until you were caught out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOLLL I nearly died at the no fillers comment, mattte she’s had about 10ml pumped into her face
I actually like Gretty so don’t mean to be nasty but both girls have had sooo much work done
You can tell gretty has had so much done but now she looks quite gaunt and sometimes I think she looks quite rundown/not well. I know she has lost a lot of weight too.

Reactions: 3
NO FILLERS??? Did she say this?!
Lmfao she can barely open her eyes with the amount of under eye filler and cheek filler. Let’s not forget her nose, lips and jaw.

Just look at the photos Steve posts to stitch her up with. I’m genuinely grimacing at her forced/no movement smile. She looks scary

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
NO FILLERS??? Did she say this?!
Lmfao she can barely open her eyes with the amount of under eye filler and cheek filler. Let’s not forget her nose, lips and jaw.

Just look at the photos Steve posts to stitch her up with. I’m genuinely grimacing at her forced/no movement smile. She looks scary
Yep last night in her QNA 🤣 she said she doesn’t have any fillers and just gets Botox because she grinds her teeth aka what all the health influencers say so they can get their Botox and also sell their natural products without coping tit

You can tell gretty has had so much done but now she looks quite gaunt and sometimes I think she looks quite rundown/not well. I know she has lost a lot of weight too.
Gretty has had sooo much done and I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that she also had lipo on her legs stomach and thighs , she was always quite hippy and a little on the larger side but has maintained her size 6 figure for years now even after giving birth

Anyone know what happened to Miss Bliss? The hair dresser? Haha
She only gets Miss Bliss to style her hair now apparently. Ashy is so InfLuENtiAL that Miss Bliss is always booked out.
You know, it’s nothing to do with the fact she’s probably a good hairdresser and a nice person. Of course it’s due to Ashy posting about her even though no one on the GC likes or follows her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She only gets Miss Bliss to style her hair now apparently. Ashy is so InfLuENtiAL that Miss Bliss is always booked out.
You know, it’s nothing to do with the fact she’s probably a good hairdresser and a nice person. Of course it’s due to Ashy posting about her even though no one on the GC likes or follows her 🙄🙄
I just hate seeing any influences use people for products and services then change it up or steal their ideas to sell and promote for their own benefit. It really hits home what Ashy and Steve did after they used all of Labang body products only to replicate them. I thought perhaps she was going to bring out a lip balm and that's why Sammy isn't around anymore. It's only my assumption. Because the past says it all!

I just hate seeing any influences use people for products and services then change it up or steal their ideas to sell and promote for their own benefit. It really hits home what Ashy and Steve did after they used all of Labang body products only to replicate them. I thought perhaps she was going to bring out a lip balm and that's why Sammy isn't around anymore. It's only my assumption. Because the past says it all!
They did the same with clean treats

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.