Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 795134 Apparently Ashy and Sammy are still friends?
I don’t know, I feel like Steve has threatened Sammy in some way not to speak the truth concerning their (Ashy/Sammy) relationship. So it’s easier to just yes the internet to death than have to go into specifics. And if in fact Sammy is hanging out with Emily, that’s definitely an issue as Steve and fam did her (Emily) really wrong.

Reactions: 4
Did Ashy change it to all proceeds go to Breast Cancer Foundation when people questioned why she was only donation $1 per sale?
Interesting! It could very well be that. I feel like she’s really trying to stay out of negative press lately.

Reactions: 1
I love how Steve and Ashy did Emily wrong then she blew up into a huge success, more than Ashy ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lol imagine going through friends like how many times you change your undies. 😂
She's also not friends with one of her bridesmaid rebekah either. I noticed that Sammy is though. Ashy would be a high maintenance friend, everything would be on her terms

Also Sammy and Ashy don't like each other posts on insta 🤔

I have noticed
That Sammy is following ashy buy ashy is not following Sammy on instagram.
Nat is following Sammy but Sammy is not following nat.
Sammy was also not at Taj birthday.
Hmmm the plot thickens.

Reactions: 3
I have noticed
That Sammy is following ashy buy ashy is not following Sammy on instagram.
Nat is following Sammy but Sammy is not following nat.
Sammy was also not at Taj birthday.
Hmmm the plot thickens.
Ashy is still following Sammy on Instagram

Reactions: 1
As usual dodgy bines strikes again, originally she said she was donating a $1 then she got called out on it and changed it to all proceeds, anyone else find it weird that she’s sold out already? She probably only did 50 of each size 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'll be interested so see if she let's everyone know HOW MUCH she donates, and actual $$ figure!!

Reactions: 5
Did Ashy change it to all proceeds go to Breast Cancer Foundation when people questioned why she was only donation $1 per sale?
Is she even donating the money? Or was it just a quick way to make some cash an have her look good!!??

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest post… she was asked to join 3 tv shows… umm ok Ashy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't it crazy all those people that bought active ware gets clothing and Ashy gets a massive tax write off and a refund for majority of it? Crazy!!!!

Reactions: 2
Isn't it crazy all those people that bought active ware gets clothing and Ashy gets a massive tax write off and a refund for majority of it? Crazy!!!!
I don’t think Ashy owns Baseline so it’s nothing to her.

Anyone seen her latest post… she was asked to join 3 tv shows… umm ok Ashy 😂
I thought the same! All this talk of other influencers being asked to go on shows, I think she’s just trying to stay relevant and seem popular.
that ship sailed many moons ago love.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.