Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can “tag team” (I swear her and Sarah’s day are the same person) with Steve to go to a magnesium pool but can’t ask him to be with Taj whilst she naps? Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ashy will hire a nanny when she has this baby, she can NOT cope with less than 8 hours of perfect unbroken sleep a night

Also wow how embarrassing for that chick who did the reel saying she had a baseline addiction. I’m actually cringing for her 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ashy will hire a nanny when she has this baby, she can NOT cope with less than 8 hours of perfect unbroken sleep a night

Also wow how embarrassing for that chick who did the reel saying she had a baseline addiction. I’m actually cringing for her 😅😅😅
Hahaha I thought the same thing. And made a feel to suck up ashys ass. How terrible is that pattern palm tree leaves or something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No Ashy, people are not interested in how many hours sleep you had or how many times you had to go 'toilet ' EVERY, SINGLE DAY!!!

The they/them is pretty straightforward I feel, she doesn’t know the sex and probably doesn’t want to say “it”.

Reactions: 8
She could easily have replied with “can’t wait to meet him or her” so maybe she is being purposely vague about it, or maybe she is too dense to even realise how it could sound.

She could easily have replied with “can’t wait to meet him or her” so maybe she is being purposely vague about it, or maybe she is too dense to even realise how it could sound.
No she knows.. she’s doing it so people will keep checking back and show more interest 🙄

Because of how ashy is, even if she was being genuine I still wouldn’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh no princess ashy has to eat normal fruits and veg from coles and woolies just like us normal peasants.
Someone make it make sense - about 20ml of filler and Botox, fake implants but only organic food - lolll okay sis 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What she did to Charlie was heart breaking. Don’t forget the active wear brand Toned she was advertising until she brought out her own Toned activewear.
Or creating a hormone powder called Balance when there was already one on the market.
There’s also another brand whom I can’t remember now, but something she did to them really affected their business too. I think she’s effectively silenced everyone from speaking badly about her, because I’m pretty sure a few companies were starting to name and shame her, and then nothing was ever said again.
Delta & Co! Their company ended up closing which sucks because their bangles were awesome. I own a bunch of them.

So 365 nourish is owned by Levi? Those 3 are thick as thieves and into everything together haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Delta & Co! Their company ended up closing which sucks because their bangles were awesome. I own a bunch of them.

So 365 nourish is owned by Levi? Those 3 are thick as thieves and into everything together haha.
😱 I had to Google that about 365 Nourish. Just like Happy Way is owned by someone she knows too. Is that Levi too or someone else? I remember when they started she said the owner was her friend.
Isn’t there a religious group that is basically like this? They are only allowed to associate with their own kind. This is like Ashy and co
Edit: Happy Way isn’t owned by Levi I just remembered. I can’t remember the guy’s name.

😱 I had to Google that about 365 Nourish. Just like Happy Way is owned by someone she knows too. Is that Levi too or someone else? I remember when they started she said the owner was her friend.
Isn’t there a religious group that is basically like this? They are only allowed to associate with their own kind. This is like Ashy and co
Edit: Happy Way isn’t owned by Levi I just remembered. I can’t remember the guy’s name.
Brethren’s do this! Stick to their own. Imagine just being a plain Jane friend… you would never be cool enough to make her Instagram stories

That's why she has these two new girls around her, easily accessible and available on her command. No kids or relationships to get in the way for her social presence.

Sammy made 160k in one day, that would of killed Ashy. Jealousy is horrible and I can see why Gretty and Ashy have taken a step back from the relationship with Ashy

Reactions: 3
That's why she has these two new girls around her, easily accessible and available on her command. No kids or relationships to get in the way for her social presence.

Sammy made 160k in one day, that would of killed Ashy. Jealousy is horrible and I can see why Gretty and Ashy have taken a step back from the relationship with Ashy
Where did you see she made 160k in one day?

Where did you see she made 160k in one day?
It was announced when she an interview, her first drop with breeze balm she made that. Unfortunately sammy isn’t the savvy business women she makes out to be, it would have taken her along time to make that sort of money had she not had ashy constantly promoting it. She doesn’t need ashy to do it anymore but still

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.