Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always wondered the same.
All her friends seem to use Ashy to launch their businesses then when that’s done, they have no need for her.
Eg Sammy’s lip balm, nats business, grettys ali baba clothing line, etc

Oh hands down this made my day 🤣 but 100% true
So true, I have noticed a lot of bottle/formula feeders sort of impersonally hold the bottle or shove it in the baby’s face without even looking. It’s also not good for bubs digestion to lay the baby flat while bottle feeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sammy did work for ab and steve at one stage but pretty sure shes had help in her business from her family and worked for everything herself. I dont think shes been close to ab for a while. As for all the baby brain, getting up to pee at night, shortness of breath because of pregnancy etc etc talk - sheesh i feel like that myself and im not pregnant😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Ashy was definitely an investor in breezebalm at the start. It's her family recipe (I think) but they had to give her the capital, plus ashy was in the ads and promoting all over. It probably got more successful than they ever imagined and maybe Sammy was able to get control back over it. Maybe her family set up some patents with the recipe which made it easier. Unlike Gretty who seems like she couldn't keep her brand without ashys support?

The obsession with the bump being soo big, posts two photos that look exactly the same. Exactly like Sarah’s Day, and to think we’ve got a few more weeks of Sarah and months of ashy banging on about it constantly

• Wow
Sammys business would have never had success without ashys following I hate to say it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s why I can’t look at sammy and see a successful business woman who started from the ground up. Truth be told, she invested all her savings and everything into it and ashy is the one who made it happen for her, now she no longer needs ashy but still. Go onto Etsy and you’ll see soooooo many business who sell better products than sammy does who would never be as successful because they don’t have an influencer best friend Same as nat, not one person would buy a cheap ass necklace but they will now because nat is her new best friend and unfortunately a lot of women still trust whatever ashy says

Reactions: 4
Sammys business would have never had success without ashys following I hate to say it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s why I can’t look at sammy and see a successful business woman who started from the ground up. Truth be told, she invested all her savings and everything into it and ashy is the one who made it happen for her, now she no longer needs ashy but still. Go onto Etsy and you’ll see soooooo many business who sell better products than sammy does who would never be as successful because they don’t have an influencer best friend Same as nat, not one person would buy a cheap ass necklace but they will now because nat is her new best friend and unfortunately a lot of women still trust whatever ashy says
I argree with what your saying, though I’m sure ashy has let her hear about it from day dot! I’m certain ashy would have been making some cut from it too! In the start when ashy mum did hideaway Sammy products where sold via that too does anyone remember this?

speaking of nat and her dodgy ass necklaces, does anyone know what they're actually made from? there is no description on the website, and I even messaged her to ask if they contained nickel as I'm allergic (not that I planned on buying them anyway) and didn't even get a reply! So basically she's selling $7 kmart quality tit for massive markups and they'll tarnish and leave your skin blue in 5 mins

Nope ab and steve were never investers in breezebslm
They were. There was a screenshot someone took a while back with their business ventures on a whiteboard and one of the business was the future makeup line. This was Sammy’s lipsticks etc

Maybe not investors specifically but Steve, or the ABBBC brand, had to have been managing behind the scenes, and for some kind of financial benefit. None of them have any business skills, Sammy would have had no idea. Ashy was posting it all over and including it in on her top 10 products lists and things. There is no way she would have done that just to be a good friend. Her IG is so structured and someone is coordinating her IG posts. Her IG is her brand and I doubt Steve would let advertise anything without financial benefit of some kind. They had a similar arrangement with Grettyrose and I thought that was why the Grettyrose label was wrapped up - because there was some legal issue with the brand and the Ashy connection....

We need to create a new thread. Did anyone want to do a thread title or are we happy with Ashy #2?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.