Ashy Bines #7 dirty hair, can’t spell, ringworms and starving kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steves lips are always so pale, lighter than his skin. I wonder if he’s actually unwell, and it’s part of the reason he does fa exercise and is overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
1100 yesterday, wow! What idiotic thing did she do yesterday? Other than just he herself as usual 🤪
That video about the weather in Bondi. She's a small fish in a big pond there and she knows it. Oh and the ringworm probably...it shows how grubby and ignorant she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honest question. Do you think she watches her instagram stats closely? Like how disheartening and confidence sucking it must be losing so many followers. The massive drop must of been a mixture at her lame attempt to be funny yesterday, her oblivious ignorance at Targina smearing his dirty hands all over the glass display, KFSteves balding, fat head sniffing her crusty hair numerous times and just her ringworm self being a trash bag.
go Ashyyyyyy. Winning at lyfeeee babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honest question. Do you think she watches her instagram stats closely? Like how disheartening and confidence sucking it must be losing so many followers. The massive drop must of been a mixture at her lame attempt to be funny yesterday, her oblivious ignorance at Targina smearing his dirty hands all over the glass display, KFSteves balding, fat head sniffing her crusty hair numerous times and just her ringworm self being a trash bag.
go Ashyyyyyy. Winning at lyfeeee babes.
1000% they do. I say they because it’s KFSteve’s brand as much (or even more) as it is hers! She’s his puppet in his grand plan. He’s the marketing and the “brains” whilst she’s the face and body. It would be KFSteve following her numbers and buying all the fake followers.
But they’ve probably realised that doesn’t fly as easily as it used to. People are well aware of fake followers now. I think they realised that when they tried to add 700K followers overnight 😂 people were on it straight away and she had to make up that bullshit glitch story!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mind blowing she see’s nothing wrong with what tarrjjj did. She really is super grotty and disrespectful. I bet she leaves a bleeping mess at restaurants and then laughs and says “well they’re paid to clean up our mess just leave it on the table!”
Don't DM Ashy, as she has trouble keeping up with them! Ha! Such bullshit Trashy! You've always got time to be a C*nt to your followers, especially when you know you're in the wrong!

Her Video of the weather in Sydney was so stupid. Imagine seeing someone filming that, how embarrassing! Poor Sydney for having to have her come and visit.

Reactions: 12
Don't DM Ashy, as she has trouble keeping up with them! Ha! Such bullshit Trashy! You've always got time to be a C*nt to your followers, especially when you know you're in the wrong!
Exactly. She only says she can’t keep up with them and to comment on her post or stories box because she gets the engagement then. She wouldn’t have anywhere near enough genuine followers to have an overflowing DM folder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mind blowing she see’s nothing wrong with what tarrjjj did. She really is super grotty and disrespectful. I bet she leaves a bleeping mess at restaurants and then laughs and says “well they’re paid to clean up our mess just leave it on the table!”
This right here is absolute proof poor Tarjjjjj has no boundaries or discipline. She lets him do whatever he wants. It will not end well :(

Reactions: 8
He's 9 years older than her and he messaged her via Facebook as a random - so slightly predatory. I think they'd been together 5-6 years when they married so she had to have been around 19-20 when he approached her.

The hashtag #evoswedding provides many lols about all the people they aren't friends with anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.