Ashy Bines #7 dirty hair, can’t spell, ringworms and starving kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she workout in skorts? I can literally see them getting caught in something, and they would always feel like they are in the way such an odd choice
My guess is that it looks like she’s wearing a tennis outfit and El Creepo likes it.

Reactions: 3
As a mother (a responsible one) I constantly remind my kids not to touch glass displays. At the deli, bakery, chemist - wherever because someone needs to clean those grubby finger marks off. So many workers have over heard me and literally thanked me for telling my kids not to touch. Surprise surprise tarjjjjj smeared his hands all the way down the glass display 🤢 poor kid, probably his first ice cream ever

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As a mother (a responsible one) I constantly remind my kids not to touch glass displays. At the deli, bakery, chemist - wherever because someone needs to clean those grubby finger marks off. So many workers have over heard me and literally thanked me for telling my kids not to touch. Surprise surprise tarjjjjj smeared his hands all the way down the glass display 🤢 poor kid, probably his first ice cream ever
So rude. Entitled. The stereotypical narcissistic influencer.
Gross

Reactions: 9
Does everyone remember the No prints or floral but just block colours post ashy did when Lala nala but Tala was born?
I found it so funny that now she’s in prints 😂
Same with the “can anyone reccomend some nice bows for Tarla, but not those big ugly huge ones”…..next minute🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mind blowing she see’s nothing wrong with what tarrjjj did. She really is super grotty and disrespectful. I bet she leaves a bleeping mess at restaurants and then laughs and says “well they’re paid to clean up our mess just leave it on the table!”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mind blowing she see’s nothing wrong with what tarrjjj did. She really is super grotty and disrespectful. I bet she leaves a bleeping mess at restaurants and then laughs and says “well they’re paid to clean up our mess just leave it on the table!”
Love it so much!!! She really got her back up didn’t she. Gosh she’s a crazy arse mean nasty cunty witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Too bad if one day he does it on a hot food display cabinet and gets burnt🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She really is butt ugly from every angle, I guess you can’t polish a turd though… 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually seems like such a nasty person. She portrays herself a certain way on the sOcIaLs but behind closed doors, she's such a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 26
She actually seems like such a nasty person. She portrays herself a certain way on the sOcIaLs but behind closed doors, she's such a bleeping bleep.
Not even behind closed doors. She speaks to her followers like tit too. All the time, where everyone can see it.

Reactions: 13
Yes Ashy, we know you peeled potatoes 🙄

I remember she done a baseline competition and the girl that won was her PA.
It was so dodgy. She is such a con artist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did she respond to your last reply or did you get blocked??

Down another 400+ followers.

Her followers are dropping like Steve’s hair🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can confirm that this is true. A few years ago (when the tripod were still a thing) they were all having açai bowls at a place that doesn’t have table service. You know, the kind where you order, they make it, and you walk out and sit to eat it on the tables shared by the shopping centre. Not shockingly they left their rubbish for someone else. There are bins right there, everyone else throws out their own rubbish, but not them. Told me all I needed to know.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.