Ashy Bines #7 dirty hair, can’t spell, ringworms and starving kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erghhhhh Trashys baby-talk is sooooooo cringey. And when she’s speaking to Tarjine about clean treats and she says ‘hey’ at the end of her sentences. She’s just such an irritating woman. I wonder if she grates on all her ‘friends’ like this! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She must do. Most people must only tolerate her because she’s paying them.

Reactions: 16
Stumbled across this gem today https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063761438243
I didn't even know about diet bet! duck she's gross!

Holy tit! Yes I remember this!

I haven’t liked Trash bin for years since I twigged that she is a scamming witch, that drops a new money making scheme every few weeks.

Since coming across this site and seeing things I didn’t know about her and learning other horrible dealings she has done to people and her so called ‘friends’ it angers me to my core that she still has any form of following and people still like her.

She pretends to be this upstanding person on her socials, but then as soon as you see her replies to not only troll comments but also comments from ladies that like her and support her that could be asking genuine questions about her products or content she’s posted, she gives rude condescending and arrogant replies.

Her personality and morals are as ugly as her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
How has this POS not been canceled yet??? How many people has she f**ked over? Sammy being the latest one stealing all of breezebalms idea. She is the biggest asshole

Reactions: 20
When you’re crying and think “oh tit, I should totally film this!” 😂
So fucked up on so many levels!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Like, seriously, who the duck thinks ‘yep I’m gonna film this and post it on Instagram’ when they’re ‘supposedly’ so upset and sad 🙄 What a Fkn tragic attention seeking loser trying ‘engage’ with her paid for following. When you need to stoop so low for content…it’s a pretty clear indication that you shouldn’t be on social media. Put your phone away and focus on being a good mum and get a real bloody job!! 😠

Reactions: 13
Not only is her voice so cringe when she’s playing with Layla, it’s the manic hand movements that go with it. Today it was the clinking of her crappy nails that made me eye roll. And aren’t you meant to encourage your baby to use their voice by shutting the duck up when they start & not keep screeching at them and talking over them?! The sounds bub was making were very cute but you couldn’t hear them over her ratchet voice 🙄 fk off you twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she workout in skorts? I can literally see them getting caught in something, and they would always feel like they are in the way such an odd choice

Reactions: 5
Cannot stand how she reaches up when she’s so smug about something she’s doing. Is there an ‘Influencers For Dummies’ edition for these wankers? Brain dead fuckwits.
The filler face is just wild!
Why does she workout in skorts? I can literally see them getting caught in something, and they would always feel like they are in the way such an odd choice
If you look at how she dressed before baseline it really doesn't compare. It makes me think she doesn't actually have much of a say in the designs. Most of it is so fugly but I think she just has to wear it and pretend to love it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.