Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nats neck looks horrible here… what a waste of money
It looks sooooo bad. It’s like it has made her chin all weird and those lips are a whole other ball game…..😳😳😳😳😳😳

Ashy wrote this again.... & what's a bushed interior?
“Have you tried “out” blackout!!! Hahahahhaahahahahaahahahaha. duck me!! Such a bunch of incompetent witches🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Call me crazy but -

Ashy has a lot of followers who do really like her. And someone said some tit about how she shares a lot and that’s why she gets the most hate.

I’ve just figured it out. She is just the average girl, or, she portrays her basicness so well that too many people relate so intensely to her.

She is messy. As am I and a lot of people I know. She shares so much, like a friend would.

But then when people aren’t treated like a friend back, they get angry. When they say “hey that’s not cool!” And she doesn’t act like a friend and want to talk about it, says DONT TREAT ME LIKE SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW we’re like…huh? And then she just blocks you and you’re left going duck YOU! And now you’re on tattle?

That’s how I’m feeling anyway. It seems like that’s been happening with a lot of people on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nat didn’t have liposuction down her neck, she had it under her chin.
I’d love to tackle my double chin but I feel like it needs to match your neck also, and now her chin doesn’t match her neck which is why it looks weird.

Reactions: 4
It looks like the fat moved into her neck afterwards maybe?
I think her neck has always looked like that.
She shared side on comparison photos and it did look like there was a difference.
Maybe she didn’t wear the compression thing long enough.

Reactions: 1
Just leaving this here lol
I’m not sure if people said things about her when she had taj but it’s true???? She holds tarla like she isn’t even her child? I think she’s trying her best to look like she’s this amazing mother with a great bond with tarla I can’t remember her ever posting much about tarje when he was born 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.