Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guys??? Please tell us??? Screenshots would be even better🤣🤣
this must be going back 4-5 years ago. An Ashy Stan in her Squad FB group organised a bunch of people to contribute money to a gift for Ashy to show her how much they appreciate her 🤮 she bought a crappy Prouds bracelet and got it engraved, she wrote down “the word squad” on the paper for the engraver so that is exactly what he engraved on it 😂😂😂 and they also bought her a Mimco pouch. Both were given to Ashy and never seen again. It was embarrassing to watch. I’m gonna see if I have a screenshot of it.

Not as bad as the girl who met Ashy at one of her Booty tours, had Ashy sign her body and then had it TATTOOED.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this must be going back 4-5 years ago. An Ashy Stan in her Squad FB group organised a bunch of people to contribute money to a gift for Ashy to show her how much they appreciate her 🤮 she bought a crappy Prouds bracelet and got it engraved, she wrote down “the word squad” on the paper for the engraver so that is exactly what he engraved on it 😂😂😂 and they also bought her a Mimco pouch. Both were given to Ashy and never seen again. It was embarrassing to watch. I’m gonna see if I have a screenshot of it.

Not as bad as the girl who met Ashy at one of her Booty tours, had Ashy sign her body and then had it TATTOOED.
Gold, bleeping gold🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That engraver must have been an anti-ashy fan too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh puh-lease that Insta post. She lives her life on social media, talking into the camera incessantly and then is annoyed that people talk about her online?? Holier than thou attitude. Get a grip ashy.

Check this out…. An older history dating back 7-10 years of the Binedog’s escapades including rudeness to paying customers, inconsistent and unsafe advice, plagiarism, fraudulent activity, stealing money from customers and just doing what she does best: passing the buck and being an absolute bleep!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Check this out…. An older history dating back 7-10 years of the Binedog’s escapades including rudeness to paying customers, inconsistent and unsafe advice, plagiarism, fraudulent activity, stealing money from customers and just doing what she does best: passing the buck and being an absolute bleep!
Let’s not forget that when she did her Squad tour she automatically signed every single person who bought a ticket up to the subscription for her crappy Squad app so they ended up with recurring charges for a one off event. So bleeping unscrupulous.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
BINEDOG remember when you ran a boob job giveaway and your friend won it 💀💀💀. Let’s remind people of all the scumbag tit you’ve done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget that when she did her Squad tour she automatically signed every single person who bought a ticket up to the subscription for her crappy Squad app so they ended up with recurring charges for a one off event. So bleeping unscrupulous.
I remember that. Such disgusting behaviour and preying on people who forget or don’t read the fine print (and with the Bines/Evans businesses there’s a lot of fine print 🥲).

Reactions: 5
BINEDOG remember when you ran a boob job giveaway and your friend won it 💀💀💀. Let’s remind people of all the scumbag tit you’ve done.
Don’t forget all the massive brand giveaways she did and with the “HUNREDS and FOUSANDS” of entries, it was ALWAYS a massive coinkydink that someone on the Gold Coast right near her gym or her own house won 🙄🙄

• Haha
What's this about the boob job!?.. now she's saying she'll probably get hers removed lol

Reactions: 2
Ashy and all her minions that have gone through these posts need to remember there’s a difference between talking tit about a person and discussing the hardcore truth about a crappy person…

Reactions: 12
What the hell?!! 😳 I never heard about this one!!🤣
I was her best friend as well, such BFF’s that they had matching “Sisters by choice” tattoo’s. Not long after that they fell out and Millie and her boobs moved to the other side of the country. Then Ashy replaced her with Gretty and Sammy and had to get the tattoo lasered off her ribs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.