Ashy Bines #14 Yet another buisness down the drain, smiles like she’s in pain, still no booty gains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's regretting not selling it online?! Surely the waste of money on flights and venue hire isn't worth it. She would've got rid of so much more online!
Yeah definitely would have sold more online, it also stops people from seeing the poor quality of the items in person and changing their minds on what they would have purchased online.

Reactions: 7
How is there SO MUCH stock still? Considering she is always sprouting how new drops of Baseline always sell out and then this is warehouse sale number 5 or 6? How much unsold stock did they have?
Funny how when she first advertised the GC/Brisbane warehouse sales some of her followers were like “come to Melbourne” and were sad they’d miss out of the sale and she was going on about how so many people are willing to travel to the GC just for the sale and that they wouldn’t be selling online or going else where.
---
So their adult sizes are small enough for children? I know an adult size 6 is small, but resorting to trying to sell them to children now because adults don’t want them?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm in Melbourne...I google mapped the place..it's like 45 mins from my house..not happening! And it's currently freezing in Melbourne! No one cares about Ashy here.. trying to sell baseline to our kids now.. hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is there SO MUCH stock still? Considering she is always sprouting how new drops of Baseline always sell out and then this is warehouse sale number 5 or 6? How much unsold stock did they have?
Funny how when she first advertised the GC/Brisbane warehouse sales some of her followers were like “come to Melbourne” and were sad they’d miss out of the sale and she was going on about how so many people are willing to travel to the GC just for the sale and that they wouldn’t be selling online or going else where.
---
So their adult sizes are small enough for children? I know an adult size 6 is small, but resorting to trying to sell them to children now because adults don’t want them?

I liked the part where she says, we have just restocked the buckets from stock we had out the back so the sunday girls don’t miss out..
you filmed nothing from your day today, I bet you sold hardly anything.
I’m still so shook at how much stock they must have had as well and to think she truely thought she would sell it over two days at her warehouse in GC

Reactions: 10
I’ll give her props for looking enthusiastic when she fronts her friends at these failures.
I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 9
Nat is absolutely stupid. A child can drown in seconds. For all she knows, Onyx might have silent secondary drowning and she won't know it. Morons everywhere...
And love Ashy's Melbourne warehouse sale was a big bleeping flop. Hahaha sooo much stock left over. Good luck with that sweet cheeks. I also get second hand embarrassment seeing how single white female Meg is. From the stupid little overpriced Prada bag to the stupid white socks over the camel toe tights. And stupid tik tok dancing....shame job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she's freezing wearing just a shirt? The other girls are in puffers and long pants 😳🤔 gotta show off the legs though!
Wtf is she doing here!? It's bleeping freezing in Melbourne and raining tonight..and she's in a dress!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nat is absolutely stupid. A child can drown in seconds. For all she knows, Onyx might have silent secondary drowning and she won't know it. Morons everywhere...
And love Ashy's Melbourne warehouse sale was a big bleeping flop. Hahaha sooo much stock left over. Good luck with that sweet cheeks. I also get second hand embarrassment seeing how single white female Meg is. From the stupid little overpriced Prada bag to the stupid white socks over the camel toe tights. And stupid tik tok dancing....shame job.
I think nats removed whatever she posted. Must’ve read here or copped direct messages

Reactions: 4
With the amount she spent on paying for flights and transport, wages etc for her staff to have these sales on the GC Brisbane and now Melbourne she should’ve just checked it online and copped the postage costs. Would’ve been cheaper. More people would’ve shopped it even from those places as they can shop in their own time or when they get paid etc and not when she has the sale day.

Reactions: 6
Nat you bleeping dumb bleep. Does she not know how quick it is for a baby to drown?

Useless witch!!
Clearly she was longer than 2 minutes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
With the amount she spent on paying for flights and transport, wages etc for her staff to have these sales on the GC Brisbane and now Melbourne she should’ve just checked it online and copped the postage costs. Would’ve been cheaper. More people would’ve shopped it even from those places as they can shop in their own time or when they get paid etc and not when she has the sale day.
Yeah but this way she has a good excuse to get away from her kids!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.