Ashy Bines #14 Yet another buisness down the drain, smiles like she’s in pain, still no booty gains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen the snaps of her talking to Taj last night about the book his reading and learning about. As he was misreading words both Steve and Ashy were laughing. They may have been laughing at the words he was saying, but that is so bleeping wrong. I hate this women so much. He kept asking what are you laughing about, and what does that mean.. rather than stop and explain to him (as it was about the male reproductive system) she would just keep getting him to say what else Taj?

All for content!

You’re an absolute tit c of mother.
I thought this too! Instead of laughing at him, explain things to him. He’s literally trying to learn. Obviously feeling awkward about this stuff and getting embarrassed by it is a learned behaviour as he didn’t demonstrate any awkwardness (just confusion at his idiot parents).
Gosh I feel for the kid.

Also, how’s Ashy laughing at the way he was saying it when she cannot speak properly as a grown adult 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow there is still so much stock left!! She is delusional to think it’ll all be sold this weekend 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I thought this too! Instead of laughing at him, explain things to him. He’s literally trying to learn. Obviously feeling awkward about this stuff and getting embarrassed by it is a learned behaviour as he didn’t demonstrate any awkwardness (just confusion at his idiot parents).
Gosh I feel for the kid.

Also, how’s Ashy laughing at the way he was saying it when she cannot speak properly as a grown adult 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
They shouldn't laugh at him, l bet she can't spell what he was trying to pronounce!! Shame on them both!!!

Oh dear, dear old Megsy is an idiot too. She is trying to do the stupid ‘peace’ sign that all girls pose with these days, but she’s getting it wrong and turning her fingers the other way and doing a swearing sign instead!🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🫣 What a couple of idiots.

Attachments

• Haha
Gosh I feel for the kid.

If anyone comments on her spelling and pronunciation she has a big old tantrum
---
Oh dear, dear old Megsy is an idiot too. She is trying to do the stupid ‘peace’ sign that all girls pose with these days, but she’s getting it wrong and turning her fingers the other way and doing a swearing sign instead!🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🫣 What a couple of idiots.
That’s good old st jimbob

• Haha
Well, it's proven. I am not very good at tattle already. Forgot my password for a while there. Worked out how to change it, and safe to say it won't be forgotten now 😂
I have to agree with the other neighbour...her husband as well as herself are incredible lazy. I don't think I have ever seen either of them actually cleaning or doing house / yard work. Also feel extremely sorry for their cleaner. Cleaning up all the dog poo seems like a full time has job on its own. Although I recently did witness her new PA (Megan?) looking extremely annoyed and disgusted shovelling some doggydoo into a bag. Everyone but Mr and Mrs Evans seem to be on dog poop duty. Taj I think did it once and got a bit of poo on him and had a full blown meltdown. Maybe he has done it again, but after that spectacle, I highly doubt it. Is it illegal to film someone and upload it? There's been so many things I've seen over the fence that is so unbelievably crazy from their house. I saw both Taj and his rude made that's always there pretending to hang themselves from the gym equipment. We actually almost intervened until they got distracted by something and ran inside. Really worrying stuff. Almost as though they were having a competition who could go the longest. To think a neighbour hanging her washing on her balcony is the only adult supervision is a concern.
Anyway, quick update. I have some catching up to do on here!
Oh, and she was clanging the weights loudly at stupid o'clock this morning. But no one else matters except Ashy Bines, right??? Thankfully she gave up quickly. So unfit! ;) ;) ;)
Love this!!! ✌🏻
Yet again mother of the year has left her kids to “work” do not understand why the child is at home on a Friday yeah we get it school holidays but never goes the last day oh wait hardly ever…….
I absolutely hate his friend Roco omg 😱 must have tit c*nt parents aswell, always there it’s a nightmare 🙄

Reactions: 3
Awww didums no big reel or story about the massive line outside her Melbourne Sale....... Looks like a flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww didums no big reel or story about the massive line outside her Melbourne Sale....... Looks like a flop.
She is a flop babes……..
thank duck don’t have to listen to that flog voice for I don’t know how long hopefully it gets stuck down there would be much appreciated 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to the Melb sale and there was so much tit and hardly anyone there. She booked some weird venue and there’s old mattresses on the side of the road out the front. I was in there for about 45 mins and there were 2 staff sitting behind the counter doing nothing and ashy was out the back nowhere to be seen. Definitely a flop. They were not engaging with customers at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Went to the Melb sale and there was so much tit and hardly anyone there. She booked some weird venue and there’s old mattresses on the side of the road out the front. I was in there for about 45 mins and there were 2 staff sitting behind the counter doing nothing and ashy was out the back nowhere to be seen. Definitely a flop. They were not engaging with customers at all
Probably was the cheapest place they could find 😂

I wonder if Ashy was out the back doing stupid tik toks that teenagers do 😂

• Haha
Probably was the cheapest place they could find 😂

I wonder if Ashy was out the back doing stupid tik toks that teenagers do 😂
Probably couldn't show her face without crying at what a flop it was
An energy vampire like her would need a lot of people in the room to prop up her ego

• Haha
I wonder if she's regretting not selling it online?! Surely the waste of money on flights and venue hire isn't worth it. She would've got rid of so much more online!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.