Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Likeagilmore

Still on her ridiculous holiday but as someone who spraffs on about skin care she clearly hasn’t used any sun protection!!!

FB31C05F-85FF-4D16-A519-D551B04A49BB.png

Reactions: 1

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s an absolute state.
The fake tan is awful. She’s scrawny and looks like she’s got an eating disorder. She’s not pretty or attractive at all and the ridiculous lip fillers etc only draw attention to how unfortunate she looks. She’s just a mess.

Likeagilmore

Long time lurker here, she’s staring to do my head in!! I’ve noticed she’s deleted any comment that asks when she is going to answer and explain why she is abroad in the midst of a pandemic. And never mind just being in one place she’s gone to two so far!!! What a dimwit
She is actually unbearable. Doesn’t surprise me. Her and her partner are both clearly happy paying £3000 to get back into the country 🙄

Sprocket

Chatty Member
She appears to be in Colorado. WTF? Is flogging some mlm shite now classed as essential travel??

DinoDana

Its really strange how infrequently she mentions the brand name arbonne.
They all create a lifestyle saw it in that BBC I player documentary.
They selling a lifestyle to sell the product.
Its all very materialistic white cars and trips abroad.
Yeah you are right I haven’t heard her mutter the ‘arbonne’ name ... what an odd name btw wouldn’t have a clue what it was had I not heard it on here. Least tropics sounded nice 😂

penny1992

Chatty Member
Lol. I knew Ashly long ago and she acted like she had this wealthy lifestyle but was shilling Arbonne. Incredibly fake 😂

Booberella

Really poor engagement, how very strange! 🤔🙄
Was thinking the same thing - perhaps the timing of her posts are terrible (not posting at peak times etc) - then no doubt the type of followers she has are the type to follow LOTS of people and she probably gets lost in the endless scrolly feed....

fireflies

VIP Member

Have to laugh at virtual glam ball
Box tat arbonne kindly gifted.

Also yesterday's stories its not about the product or selling a mascara to mateits about marketing and networking.
I mean some mug has buy product for them to make any money.

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Is she on holiday or is it a working holiday?

Either way now is not the time to be prancing around living the high life abroad.

Kema

Have to laugh at virtual glam ball
Box tat arbonne kindly gifted.

Also yesterday's stories its not about the product or selling a mascara to mateits about marketing and networking.
I mean some mug has buy product for them to make any money.
Does she live in Chelsea??