Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booberella

She is actually unbearable. Doesn’t surprise me. Her and her partner are both clearly happy paying £3000 to get back into the country 🙄
It's mad isn't it? I also thought she was single for some reason 😂 she never struck me as the GF type material since she is CEO of her own life and a boss babe n all lol

I can't quite believe the amount of travelling about she is doing given the state of this GLOBAL pandemic.
She's currently in Vegas right now. Strange way to get on given the high risks of catching COVID and how badly America is being affected by it 🤔

Reactions: 2

Kema

Network marketing guys not like Younique you know 🤣👏
It’s all the same MLM shit

• Haha

northerngal20

37?! Makes it all the more embarrassing doesn't it?

You would think you would find some sense by then and not want to be a bangled-branded billboard....pfff, these people!

Had a little look at her twitter there (neglected) - seems she has been barking up this tree since 2013.

Insta shows she got the 'Merc' in 2015.... and it was delivered to her parents house. (yes boss babe, what you doing still living at home at 32? - obviously her income wasn't enough to cover living independently and finding somewhere to rent at least)
I was intrigued with the image she portrays on insta and actually met her once when she was trying to flog me the arbonne crap. Funnily enough all her insta posts from way back when have been deleted and she doesn’t mention Arbonne anymore! I haven’t seen a post from her about arbonne in years, she doesn’t go to any of the conferences anymore. Actually the last one she posted she looked a bit sad and out of place because she wasn’t centre of attention there were much ‘bigger’ characters there!!

Funny that her following has been stuck at 20k for YEARS! Yet her posts hardly get much interaction and her lives have usually less than 10 people watching! Doesn’t seem to add up.

when I met her a few years ago she lied about her age (knocked a couple of years off lol) 🤣she made out she was living in USA then mexico - when it was really an extended holiday I think - I’m still unsure if these MLM pay enough to live this lifestyle?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I noticed that her arbonne buddies ‘best friends’ all seemed to disappear over time and now she never posts hanging out with them. Don’t feel like she has many real friends which is sad. I noticed she posts designer bags yet shops for clothes in primark, food shopping in asda and her purse was full of credit cards. I assumed she must be in a lot of debt!

Maybe the designer bags come from a gift from her bf? she seemed to always have a rich bf (the older man was actually a very wealthy business man who got her a modelling contract for Vic Beckham) her last bf before she moved to Mexico was wealthy and lived in Chelsea.

she always use to hang around David Lloyd gym and wear brightly coloured tight gym leggings and do her yoga poses which I’m sure attracts the men! There’s a certain type of man that goes to DL. Another hangout was Starbucks.

I’m sure she said in a post that she made over 10k month on arbonne. Surely if that was the case you’d buy your own house and not rent?! I remember a few times she rented a ridiculous 2 bedroom apartment for just herself in Chelsea, it was all showy never looked homely or lived in. She’s now back living with her parents which makes me wonder…?

She lived with one of her ‘besties’ in Chelsea and now there’s no mention of the bestie ever! Odd…

Catwoman

VIP Member
It's unbelievable and almost childlike but far from innocent. I'd be straight to Ramsdens Gold with that stamped bangles, they're hideous. I'd be quick to trade it in for something far more tasteful. You might as well wear a bullring through your nose. It's like a stamp of ownership. No wonder these appear to be single sad females, I think if a mother spent their time on social media like Ash does, social Services would likely get involved for neglect of a child's emotional wellbeing. What an awful example to set to others.

Booberella

Do we think she recruited Beggy? Seemingly they prey on sad, lonely, dissatisfied women so Beggy must've been ripe for the picking 🤔
I agree with this - it's for women who are lost in life and will just say yes to anyone who might accept them into a 'group' of sorts. All in a feeble attempt to get themselves an 'identity' of their own so they feel they have some value in their lives.

On another note though, can you imagine if they actually had to go through a real recruitment process for these MLM scams?
You would be asked to pout at a camera and eye-f*ck yourself at the interview!

• Haha

Booberella

She’s an absolute state.
The fake tan is awful. She’s scrawny and looks like she’s got an eating disorder. She’s not pretty or attractive at all and the ridiculous lip fillers etc only draw attention to how unfortunate she looks. She’s just a mess.
Thank goodness someone else think's she looks like she has an eating disorder! There's looking 'fit and toned' and there's looking scrawny and sickly.... and YES! Those lip fillers make it all look 100 times worse!

I think so many of these women all fall into the same trap and for some it can end up being a pretty unhealthy one.

Also, was i hearing things when she mentioned she takes TWO BATHS A DAY on her stories?!

Reactions: 1

Likeagilmore

It’s definitely a holiday but since she can “work” from anywhere. Looks like she’s working on a membership type scam scheme at the moment. 🙄
Also she bought herself a new birthday outfit . . .
CA28FD5A-E02B-4F36-95C8-10A644E68BDE.png

fireflies

VIP Member
The Zoom meeting of my nightmares. Woo! Yeah! 😬

ETA: Man, I wish I hadn't wasted all those years getting an education when I could've just used my street smarts to get an Arbonne ID for £30 and set me off on the glittering road of grifting on Insta.
No Mrs meldrum on zoom meet or best sellers list.
Are we sure Ashley's is her upline?

Booberella

Anyone else notice how out of breath this woman gets when she is doing her 'walking and talking' videos?

Never mind how much she seems to drink?! And i don't mean those fizzy sticks either! I'm sure her heart health isn't that wonderful....