Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s 37. She was the year above me in school. And was very much like this.
She’s 37?!?!?!?!?!? Nearly 40?!?!? And she’s carrying on like a fucking 13 year old who’s had one too many bottles of Smirnoff Ice at the school disco!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Booberella

Vice President, fuck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got to love how the shallow people place importance on titles and labels in society to help put us all into groups and hierarchies.

I really doubt she has many ground breaking duties and responsibilities as her role as VP in her own MLM scheme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take a hike luv, you got some stuff, big deal! Means FA to the majority of the nation :LOL:

• Haha

ohyes

VIP Member
For someone with over 20k followers on insta, she doesn’t get very many likes on her posts does she? 🥴

• Haha

Booberella

iv drip vitamin reviv me london is it worth it.jpg

How bizarre these lifestyles they promote are.

I'd be happy for some IV vits if i were poorly and in a hospital bed. But this? .... goes to show the madness of it all!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Emoji

Chatty Member
I think it’s @mummyjuggler. She was on Ashly’s call and Mrs Meldrum follows her with both of her accounts.

Honestly she’s been like this since she was 13 years old! One of my lasting memories of her is when she was in sixth year and she came flouncing into the dinner hall, on her mobile phone, talking loudly and then it started to ring 🤣🤣 never seen someone leave a room so quickly in my life.
Oh my god, that is comedy gold 🤣😂🤣
She is so cringe!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
A lot of these idiots travel far distances for good insta spots in London taking photos of themselves casually coning down steps as if they own the place. I'd go bonkers if I had a place insta wankers kept visiting. 🙄

Chelsea Harbour? 🙄 Wonder what rich Sugar Daddy paid for that?

Tonilouisa

Long time lurker here, she’s staring to do my head in!! I’ve noticed she’s deleted any comment that asks when she is going to answer and explain why she is abroad in the midst of a pandemic. And never mind just being in one place she’s gone to two so far!!! What a dimwit

fireflies

VIP Member
Its really strange how infrequently she mentions the brand name arbonne.
They all create a lifestyle saw it in that BBC I player documentary.
They selling a lifestyle to sell the product.
Its all very materialistic white cars and trips abroad.

Catwoman

VIP Member
View attachment 335949
Have any of you watched this? She posted it last night. It’s hilarious 🤣 Even just the intro, “WELL HELLO-O-O-O” 🤣 it’s amazing, what a knob.
What a load of shit, but its hilarious. She's pretty crap at the old lives considering how long she's been doing this and product knowledge is bad too, reading off a sheet like she's just started. There's just so much to take the piss out of, but think my favourite is the free glittery mug .. 'you can never have enough mugs' 😂😂😂

• Haha

mickeycat

Chatty Member

Pure Manic!

They are all the same - can't wait for that Mrs Meldrum to get all pepped up on fizz and go throw the new kitchen ceiling jumping about like a spring.
Do we think she recruited Beggy? Seemingly they prey on sad, lonely, dissatisfied women so Beggy must've been ripe for the picking 🤔

C7645

VIP Member
Honestly she’s been like this since she was 13 years old! One of my lasting memories of her is when she was in sixth year and she came flouncing into the dinner hall, on her mobile phone, talking loudly and then it started to ring 🤣🤣 never seen someone leave a room so quickly in my life.
That is hilarious 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2

Emoji

Chatty Member
That tan looks terrible and the over lined lips on top of the fillers just looks awful.
I’m shocked at that picture, in other pics she looks really toned and like she works out a lot. In that pic she just looks malnourished.

ohyes

VIP Member

Pure Manic!

They are all the same - can't wait for that Mrs Meldrum to get all pepped up on fizz and go throw the new kitchen ceiling jumping about like a spring.
Ahhh this is amazing, I’m so happy right now 🥰😂 what a fuckwit 🤣

• Haha

Likeagilmore

Today’s stories are all pretty ridiculous but the one of her in the car, with her best duck face on is the worst. Also noticed that she doesn’t use Ad when talking about Arbonne!

Booberella

eat.png

This isn't a good look. When your head looks too big for your body (for once, not ego wise) - and your body looks like an old tan, wrinkly hide hanging on some bones.... then it's time to eat a few burgers and lift those heavy weights.

If she's all health n fitness, does she not notice how the top half looks?

I'd be boney up top too and find it hard to bulk up. Yet also find there is a point where you can fill out enough and put on a few pounds so that the top half of your body doesn't make you look ill.

I really dont think the tan helps either :/

ohyes

VIP Member
73489EA7-C085-49EF-A3BC-A039E5E87093.jpeg

Have any of you watched this? She posted it last night. It’s hilarious 🤣 Even just the intro, “WELL HELLO-O-O-O” 🤣 it’s amazing, what a knob.

• Haha