Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s shocking the girls have to share a small room when they’re there all the time and the boys get separate rooms and the oldest one gets a massive room. I can understand that she’d favour her own kids but why does Wingers let her get away with it?

Reactions: 8
17 degrees warmer in Leeds?? Is she off her rocker - theres about 2 degrees difference you daft bint!

Ashlie, YOU have a court order, not Wingers or his kids. You should drive to the meet up place and take your kids home. Don’t try and get sassy about people messaging you the rules, it’s the truth!

also, totally ridiculous how over the top she goes about the boys coming home. New pjs, sweets, bedding. Those poor girls try and get her on their side (the Xmas present) and she still treats them like tit in comparison to her precious boys.
Why has she made the girls wait to open presents off their grandparents as well, how cruel is that!?

Reactions: 1
She shared that message to up her engagement...and what a surprise it worked and got her to 30k. Girls will be dumped with the grandparents, Wingers will be dusting off the credit card for those diamond earrings and Ash will be choosing her dated, tacky outfit to wear for her inevitable boomerangs showing her new earrings. Might even pop to card factory for the big number balloons to put in the background! So predictable!
I’m quoting myself but I’m dying at how accurate I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂 you mean you've not got your mesh/polyester dresses on for a night in front of the telly?!!

I've just scrolled back to the start of her Instagram and can't see any proof she was ever overweight. She has only three "before" photos and she's pregnant in all of them! She's such a dick.

Reactions: 7
I haven't scrolled back but what has she done to her face? I hadn't followed her stories in ages and clicked on and was like wooaahh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gutted we don’t have the boomerangs but the night is young I guess!

and yes, she popped out to get food and wingers managed to get balloons and decs sorted...with 4 kids in tow?! Also, if he planned to give her diamond earrings for their wedding, why say it about something as insignificant as Instagram?! Bullshhhiiitttttt Ashlie

Reactions: 4
It's way OTT for only 30k followers.

Another one selfishly flaunting unnecessary spending, yes it's their money but I find it very crass especially in the current climate.

@Dangleberry , not seen you around for while. You ok?

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell her that being "famous" on the gram is like being rich with monolopy money. I have second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow this morning. I die a little every time she posts a story. Xx

Reactions: 5
1BEAC9AC-0512-4CAA-A318-2D6AECF29A9C.png
Eh, wtf!? They were off walking without any kids the other day and had their little mini Christmas together. What a bloody liar

Reactions: 13
I’m cringing so hard for her. Everything she does winds me up atm!

Why would a nearly 40yr old celebrate 30k followers (when she more than likely had bought some!)? Plus, I don’t think she knows what ‘kid free actually means’..../

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.