Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touching everything in shops. Speechless
‘Think I have shingles off silent Covid, let’s go shopping’ 3 days ago she was slagging Christmas sales shoppers off - she’s an absolute f-wit, no sign of the girls again today aswell.

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she wearing in that video? Maroon everything 🙊 Also, we know what rolling pjs means. We’re not bleeping imbeciles

Reactions: 1
Wants to spend less time with family today but was heartbroken being apart from the boys yesterday. So which is it? Talks constant shite.

Reactions: 4
So her latest post with her 2021 resolutions 🙈 I've seen this exact same picture doing the rounds everywhere but she is actually sad enough to have written it out herself to try fob it off as her own words of wisdom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So her latest post with her 2021 resolutions 🙈 I've seen this exact same picture doing the rounds everywhere but she is actually sad enough to have written it out herself to try fob it off as her own words of wisdom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What you mean like the fudge, hot chocolate, cookies, Marie Kondo tidying, all these things weren’t her idea? I’m shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought this!! My husband sent me a meme with the “lose 7lbs, only 14lbs to go” thing ages ago. He must be Ash-lies biggest fan, he managed to share her content before even she did!

• Haha
"Wasn't going to do anything for nye because we only had the girls and not the boys" The actual duck?!!! I'll admit when I've read posts on here saying she favourites her boys and they never do anything with just the girls I was a bit like hmmmm 🤔 but that post has just shown her true colours! So because she doesn't have her kids, the girls have got to suffer?

Reactions: 7
Someone has pulled her on it and in her reply she’s not even denied it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why would you have a NYE party once the boys return? I presume theyl have had 1 with there Dad? So they get 2 and the girls get 1?

Why would you have a NYE party once the boys return? I presume theyl have had 1 with there Dad? So they get 2 and the girls get 1?
Because want Princess Ashlie wants, Princess gets. I totally understand her missing her boys but it blows my mind how they can't do things in fear of the boys being upset. As for her saying the girls didn't have a mother figure in their life so wingers is happy. Basically he's just settled for the tit that comes along.

Why would you want to be with someone who just wants you to be a mother figure to his kids? Surely that means he’s just settling. To be honest, 2020 has been a tit show so I can understand not staying up to ring in the New Year why not do a little party for the girls. Little buffet tea and a fake countdown on YouTube. She things she’s a blended family but really she’s excluding the girls. Imagine if wingers treated her boys the same way......

Reactions: 5
Why would you want to be with someone who just wants you to be a mother figure to his kids? Surely that means he’s just settling. To be honest, 2020 has been a tit show so I can understand not staying up to ring in the New Year why not do a little party for the girls. Little buffet tea and a fake countdown on YouTube. She things she’s a blended family but really she’s excluding the girls. Imagine if wingers treated her boys the same way......
Totally understand the kids going to sleep early. But the way she worded it made it sound like it's only worth celebrating when her kids are with her

Cannot stand this woman anymore as if she’s doing videos of how to fold pyjamas like it’s a great discovery! It’s bleeping sense and that person who sent you that message to was right! Everyday she mentions missing them!!

Reactions: 5
She shared that message to up her engagement...and what a surprise it worked and got her to 30k. Girls will be dumped with the grandparents, Wingers will be dusting off the credit card for those diamond earrings and Ash will be choosing her dated, tacky outfit to wear for her inevitable boomerangs showing her new earrings. Might even pop to card factory for the big number balloons to put in the background! So predictable!

Reactions: 12
Why is 30k followers such a. Life changing achievement?
It means nothing really does it now. Loads of people have that amount of followers.
Imagine celebrating 30k people just following you because you’re an absolute twit and we all just laugh and cringe 🙈

Rarely gets over 1k likes, only 20ish comments per post some of which is Trash responding to a comment.. but yeah "hit 30k" sure and I'm Mother Theresa 🙄

Ashlie, YOU have a court order, not Wingers or his kids. You should drive to the meet up place and take your kids home. Don’t try and get sassy about people messaging you the rules, it’s the truth!

also, totally ridiculous how over the top she goes about the boys coming home. New pjs, sweets, bedding. Those poor girls try and get her on their side (the Xmas present) and she still treats them like tit in comparison to her precious boys.

Reactions: 7
Ashlie, YOU have a court order, not Wingers or his kids. You should drive to the meet up place and take your kids home. Don’t try and get sassy about people messaging you the rules, it’s the truth!

also, totally ridiculous how over the top she goes about the boys coming home. New pjs, sweets, bedding. Those poor girls try and get her on their side (the Xmas present) and she still treats them like tit in comparison to her precious boys.
I feel so sorry for the girls. She’s the wicked stepmother.

Reactions: 3
When she asked them if they were excited that the boys were coming home. Their poor faces 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.