Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in awe of her. She’s basically done Christmas a day early so she can spend Christmas with wingers because that’s ‘so important’ as a couple 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
all that tit he bought her jesus. Her post just saying they dont dare do anything fun when boys are away having fun with their dad so the poor girls suffer cus shes a brat and her kids are clearly too. Those poor girls having a tit , boring week cus of her and the boys

Reactions: 7
How have the boys been able to go when they’re isolating due to having CORONAVIRUS?

Reactions: 4
Imagine telling the internet full of strangers that you won’t be doing anything fun because the boys will be jealous. What a nob. Those poor girls. Wingers is such a melt, he needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow hadn’t seen those stories. That’s awful. My daughter goes to her dads every other weekend - we don’t stop doing anything fun with her brother because shes gone.

Surely the boys will be having loads of fun with there Dad? Its just one of those things and the kids arent babies.

Id do whatever the girls wanted to do, watch whatever movies and just catch up once theyre back.

I have 2 kids and quite often grandparents or family will take one of them and Ill do fun things with the other. My kids would fight over a pizza crust believe me but when we do this they dont tend to mind as both kids are getting some individual attention.

Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget, the girls are usually shoved off to their nans when the boys are away so that Ashlie (who never gets a break) gets to do something fun with wingers running behind with his wallet!
Also, she never sleeps when the boys aren’t there...unless she’s on yet another spa break/city break/holiday. Copes ok then eh!

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but I though self isolation restarted for everyone from the day the latest person who tested positive? Everyone who isn’t positive has to stay in for an extra 10 days from the day she got a positive result? Why are they shipping kids about? They shouldn’t even be leaving the ducking front door

Actually after a bit of research I’m wrong 😂 did they change the rules? 😂

Last edited:
She's a gold digging compulsive liar. And he is a drip. The way those girls are always second best to her and her kids (and yes to who said above she very clearly does have a favourite) he should be ashamed of himself. Horrible people.

Literally saying sales are for idiots this morn (but no shade she said) then goes out to grab a £2 turkey. What a desperate dirty pov she is. I would hate to live local to her spreading the germs wingers got it after archie. Archie was clear on xmas day so i highly doubt wingers has had the full 10 days from his symptoms

Literally saying sales are for idiots this morn (but no shade she said) then goes out to grab a £2 turkey. What a desperate dirty pov she is. I would hate to live local to her spreading the germs wingers got it after archie. Archie was clear on xmas day so i highly doubt wingers has had the full 10 days from his symptoms
I had a lovely hour this morning scrolling (& buying) treats for me in the sales this morning while our kids played with their new toys, I seen her stories and thought ‘here we go’ - no shade - so why say it? 🙄🙄 but then I don’t palm my kids/stepkids off at every Given opportunity for weekends away & mortal nights out - simple things - they are only little once xx and she is a super spreader - cares for no one 😔😔

Wasn’t she banging on a bit a go saying she rarely eats meat?! Now she’s running out for a £2 Turkey! She has had more child free nights/weekends/holidays this year than I have had in my whole life as a mother! The girls often go to the Grandparenys when her boys are at their Dad’s. If she can’t handle a blended family or just wants her boys then she shouldn’t have got with a man who had kids!

Reactions: 13
She posted a video that she filmed on TikTok so I found her on there and every video that wingers is in there are multiple comments about how he looks like her dad 💀

ashliesugarbabyrushed

• Haha
She posted a video that she filmed on TikTok so I found her on there and every video that wingers is in there are multiple comments about how he looks like her dad 💀

ashliesugarbabyrushed
You've just reminded me when they all called him Matt Lucas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shock horror, she’s binned off the girls whilst the boys are away
Shes a disgrace. Also who the duck would want to do her eyelashes so close to covid. Shes just said in a few days she’s introducing the g.parents back to their bubble so whos got the girls ? Their mum perhaps or is it another lie?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.