Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a bit surprised about the tone of her latest posts. Alludes to it being fair that the boys get jealous as they are used to it being the three of them without acknowledging that it'll be exactly the same for the girls. Definitely think there is a bit of shade in how outdoorsy her kids are in comparison too.

In all honesty though I don't think the girls look lost or any less happy than they did in the older photos. The girls are obviously close with their grandparents as Winger's parents apparently have some kind of custody? Have them every weekend etc, so you would hope that Ashlie's mother in law would pick up if she was being unfair with them in real life, whereas she seems to have a good relationship with the MIL.

Must say I cringe whenever someone in here mentions her big feet, she can't help it and bit harsh to anyone else reading this with big feet - wouldnt ever consider big feet as unattractive. I do think she's gone OTT with the fillers though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her World has obviously fallen apart during and after the split and it won’t help having Trashlie stirring the pot. I feel really sorry for her because Trashlie has clearly gone in on the kill with grinning Mingers.
From what I remember he already had full custody of the girls before he met trashlie.
And from posts further up the birth mum was a regular round the boozer with 2 people being aware of stories about her.
The fact he’s got full custody speaks volumes to me.
Yes trash got her claws in, but by the sounds of it, they were well finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From what I remember he already had full custody of the girls before he met trashlie.
And from posts further up the birth mum was a regular round the boozer with 2 people being aware of stories about her.
The fact he’s got full custody speaks volumes to me.
Yes trash got her claws in, but by the sounds of it, they were well finished.
The point is that it’s not upto Trash-lie to broadcast this sensitive information to the entire World. Trash-lie gives the boys better treats, better bedrooms, better days out. It’s all there to see on her story.

Reactions: 9
Regardless of what has happened previously (and something must have for him to be granted full custody) those girls still have a mother. You would hope that in the future that relationship between the girls and their mum can be reconciled.

It can't be easy seeing your daughters being flaunted on Instagram with someone else claiming to take on the mothering role.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s totally unfair of Ashlie to even comment on the girls. Especially when she makes such a big deal of the background being ‘wingers story to tell’. Those girls were clearly aware of their mum being in their life, and now - for whatever reason, she isn’t. They don’t need evil stepmother Ashlie calling them out on it.

She comes across as incredibly high maintaince (‘this is my November box’ - Wtf) and I can’t imagine she’s a joy to live with either.

Plus with such a public account with a large following it’s not exactly difficult for the girls mhm to see exactly what’s going on.

If it was me, I’d be screenshooting the tit out of everything she posted.

Reactions: 5
The point is that it’s not upto Trash-lie to broadcast this sensitive information to the entire World. Trash-lie gives the boys better treats, better bedrooms, better days out. It’s all there to see on her story.
Yes it’s not up to her to broadcast this information and much to my disappointment she hasn’t 🙈
My point to you was, it must of been well over for a long while for him to have full custody ( this doesn’t happen overnight )
you feel sorry for birth mum and I don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
We are allowed to disagree, you make it sound like there was a way back for mingers and birth mum, I don’t agree. They sound better off in a bunk bed with at least someone buying them advent calendar, than what birth mum was offering

Yes it’s not up to her to broadcast this information and much to my disappointment she hasn’t 🙈
My point to you was, it must of been well over for a long while for him to have full custody ( this doesn’t happen overnight )
you feel sorry for birth mum and I don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
We are allowed to disagree, you make it sound like there was a way back for mingers and birth mum, I don’t agree. They sound better off in a bunk bed with at least someone buying them advent calendar, than what birth mum was offering
Well what was birth Mum offering?

Reactions: 1
Was a bit surprised about the tone of her latest posts. Alludes to it being fair that the boys get jealous as they are used to it being the three of them without acknowledging that it'll be exactly the same for the girls. Definitely think there is a bit of shade in how outdoorsy her kids are in comparison too.

In all honesty though I don't think the girls look lost or any less happy than they did in the older photos. The girls are obviously close with their grandparents as Winger's parents apparently have some kind of custody? Have them every weekend etc, so you would hope that Ashlie's mother in law would pick up if she was being unfair with them in real life, whereas she seems to have a good relationship with the MIL.

Must say I cringe whenever someone in here mentions her big feet, she can't help it and bit harsh to anyone else reading this with big feet - wouldnt ever consider big feet as unattractive. I do think she's gone OTT with the fillers though.
Yesss!!!! I’m tall and with size 9 feet!

Reactions: 3
Shes missing the point. Her blessed boys have both dad and mum. And the addition of wingers who appears to be good with the boys. But the girls have less. For whatever reason. So even if them girls were poking her feckn boys in the eyes in their sleep there is obvs some trauma there and loss and they are without. She talks about the three musketeers, well wingers and his girls were a three and she came into that triangle. So its the same. But she wont see it. If the girls lay in bed getting a bacon butty given to them like lord tit she would have loads to say about it. But when her eldest did it its ‘canny’ and cool. Its one rule for her and her boys and another for the girls. Regardless of anything to do with the birth mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes missing the point. Her blessed boys have both dad and mum. And the addition of wingers who appears to be good with the boys. But the girls have less. For whatever reason. So even if them girls were poking her feckn boys in the eyes in their sleep there is obvs some trauma there and loss and they are without. She talks about the three musketeers, well wingers and his girls were a three and she came into that triangle. So its the same. But she wont see it. If the girls lay in bed getting a bacon butty given to them like lord tit she would have loads to say about it. But when her eldest did it its ‘canny’ and cool. Its one rule for her and her boys and another for the girls. Regardless of anything to do with the birth mother.
^^^^THIS (or ‘dis’ if you’re Trashly)

Reactions: 4
We don’t know the ins and outs of the situation with mingers and the Mrs mingers, it could have been a private agreement that he has the girls? It would surprise me for Ashlie to use the term “full custody” for a more dramatic effect. But those poor girls have had their mum “taken away” from them living together full time. And judging by FB the mum still has her daughters on her profile pics. There could be a number of reasons why they don’t live with her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
We don’t know the ins and outs of the situation with mingers and the Mrs mingers, it could have been a private agreement that he has the girls? It would surprise me for Ashlie to use the term “full custody” for a more dramatic effect. But those poor girls have had their mum “taken away” from them living together full time. And judging by FB the mum still has her daughters on her profile pics. There could be a number of reasons why they don’t live with her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is unusual for the Mum not to have custody but there could be a million reasons why. The Mum might have MH issues or was ill and couldn’t look after them or she could be an unsuitable mother but we’ll never know (quite rightly so, even though I’m nosey!!!!).

Reactions: 5
I feel the problem with having an online life is that you put info out and people become curious. Fair enough she had insta before she met him but she chose to include details “that isn’t her story to share” constantly. Even yesterday when it was speculated on here he was in court because of his kids, she chooses to share her “look at me and my blended family which is amazing thanks to ME” post. It just adds fuel to the fire.

It isn’t her story to share, she’s right. All she needed to say was “these are Mingers girls” end of. We don’t need to know he has them full time or that his parents have joint custody. She shares it as it is drama and makes her life look interspersing.

Reactions: 7
I feel the problem with having an online life is that you put info out and people become curious. Fair enough she had insta before she met him but she chose to include details “that isn’t her story to share” constantly. Even yesterday when it was speculated on here he was in court because of his kids, she chooses to share her “look at me and my blended family which is amazing thanks to ME” post. It just adds fuel to the fire.

It isn’t her story to share, she’s right. All she needed to say was “these are Mingers girls” end of. We don’t need to know he has them full time or that his parents have joint custody. She shares it as it is drama and makes her life look interspersing.
Exactly this!

“Soz Arch is munching a choc next to me.” Its clearly you AshLIE you can hear when you talk. Why lie?! Omg is anything you say the truth?!

Putting chocolates out for the delivery guys like the perfect little Stepford Wife she is! Bore off Mrs Perfect 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.