Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the kids aren’t struggling too much at school after she’s been home schooling them... she can’t even spell or apply the rules of grammar. Wonder how long things will last when Mingers loses his job in the upcoming recession and all the spoiling stops. She might even have to get a proper job!

Reactions: 3
More whinging about corona. I actually cannot wrap my head around how self absorbed she is. As someone else has said, so many people have died, been seriously ill, doctors and nurses working extended hours and worrying about taking corona home to their families, people have lost jobs, incomes, businesses, homes, family members, but God forbid she might struggle to get her lashes done or go out for a meal so she can slap it all over Instagram. Insanely selfish.

Reactions: 10
More whinging about corona. I actually cannot wrap my head around how self absorbed she is. As someone else has said, so many people have died, been seriously ill, doctors and nurses working extended hours and worrying about taking corona home to their families, people have lost jobs, incomes, businesses, homes, family members, but God forbid she might struggle to get her lashes done or go out for a meal so she can slap it all over Instagram. Insanely selfish.
It's when she said we need to learn to live with it around, yet the vulnerable shield and others be cautious. So the vulnerable don't get to live life and just stay as a prisoner in their own home? 🤷🏼‍♀️ because she is missing out on getting pissed during birthday celebrations, laughable 😂 I wonder if her mindset would change if she/someone close to her had to shield.

Reactions: 8
It's when she said we need to learn to live with it around, yet the vulnerable shield and others be cautious. So the vulnerable don't get to live life and just stay as a prisoner in their own home? 🤷🏼‍♀️ because she is missing out on getting pissed during birthday celebrations, laughable 😂 I wonder if her mindset would change if she/someone close to her had to shield.
It would change if she had to shield or Wings couldn’t take her out. That’s it, I reckon.

Reactions: 4
She is becoming an insufferable knob. She is lucky, VERY privileged to have gone abroad TWICE n the last few weeks, yet she's STILL moaning .... but she'll tell you she isn't "really moaning". Self indulgent and self absorbed.
She has had more meals out during all this pandemic than most people will ever have. Honestly if she is reading these(sure she is because she's loves herself so much) then GET A GRIP and count your lucky stars that you and yours have been doing more than OK since this all began. And what's happened to her lips 🤔

Reactions: 13
What in gods earth has she done to her lips? Filler gone wrong? Her top lip doesn’t move when she speaks?

Reactions: 7
What in gods earth has she done to her lips? Filler gone wrong? Her top lip doesn’t move when she speaks?
Is that why we had the“slurring my words” story? Cause she’s deaf / botched her fillers?

What annoys me with people like her is she is privileged because of someone else’s hard work but she’s acting like SHE deserves something. SHE shouldn’t have to bother shielding, SHE should be able to go out and do what she wants, SHE shouldn’t have to have her kids about... but it’s not even her that’s worked for his stuff, it’s poor baldy. If anyone deserves to be out and about it’s him. You know, if that’s how viruses worked.

Reactions: 3
Even though Ash thinks she hit the jackpot getting Mingers... he seems to have got the situation more to his liking than hers.

She moved to him.
She definitely looks after all the kids more.
Lockdown she was juggling kids and work and he did what?

His parents must have been co parents with the girls before Ashlie moved in. He has to keep the live in maid sweet with bags, meals and travel!

Reactions: 11
“Sick of all the made up rules” - made up??!?!? We are in a bloody pandemic and cases are creeping up again and all she cares about is her plans being cancelled. She winds me up so much!!!

Reactions: 6
She is becoming an insufferable knob. She is lucky, VERY privileged to have gone abroad TWICE n the last few weeks, yet she's STILL moaning .... but she'll tell you she isn't "really moaning". Self indulgent and self absorbed.
She has had more meals out during all this pandemic than most people will ever have. Honestly if she is reading these(sure she is because she's loves herself so much) then GET A GRIP and count your lucky stars that you and yours have been doing more than OK since this all began. And what's happened to her lips 🤔
There’s nothing wrong with her lips 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that the rules have become unclear due to so many changes. But Ashlie seems to grasp them she just doesn’t understand the need for them.

For example, we can still go out because pubs/ restaurants etc are ensuring we social distance and are following track and trace. Whereas going round to our pals house becomes a free for all after a few too many aperols. It shouldn’t be a difficult concept to grasp Ashlie.

It’s also irritating me that she’s thinks the vulnerable should just shield and the rest of us be careful. As someone else said, are the vulnerable just to be imprisoned while the rest of us go about our lives? It’s also not only vulnerable people who are at risk. My friends mum was a perfectly health mid 50’s health care professional who contracted Covid at work and DIED! She had no underlying health concerns! It affects different people in different ways, therefore we all need to be careful!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute bleeping bellend. I have nothing else to say about her other than she’s a tit show 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If only she put as much effort into being less ignorant as she does fannying about with a bloody guest room?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.