Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be a big fav for me but something just doesn’t sit right anymore. Coming across as very smug. Plus parents getting ‘teacher’s gifts’ oh f*ck off! I’m a parent and guess what it’s all part of what a parent should do. I get we’ve all had to homeschool and teachers deserve medals for doing it day in and day out but at the end of the day they are our own kids. Plus she did it all before when they relocated to Leeds. Must be really hard to homeschool when money is no object as 2 out of the 4 kids go between two parents meaning she gets a break.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression Wingers is well aware he has to pay for all this stuff to keep her interest in him.

She’s another professional blogger unable to use an apostrophe...
BD2A7617-3DF1-40A5-B158-2489CB8BC2F7.png

Who the hell has been messaging for her travel tips? A Package holiday to Rhodes is not “travelling”

Reactions: 3
Who the hell has been messaging for her travel tips? A Package holiday to Rhodes is not “travelling”
And helpful tips like “I always take a handbag, some airlines done allow it so make sure there is room in your case for it” so literally what they tell you on the website when you book then?!

Reactions: 2
I worry about people who need that sort of ‘tip’ or ‘advice’ from someone like Ashlie going on a city break or package holiday!

Dear god almighty, how did people cope before Instagram!? How did anyone go anywhere without her worldly wisdom?!

So utterly cringe with her bad fillers, bad clothes, bad tan and huge feet. I have it on very good authority that she was cheating on her husband with Mingers and God knows who else. She got her poor hubby to pay for a boob job before leaving him.

• Wow
And it’s so rude she even mentions the parental state with the girls. She doesn’t say what’s happened between Mingers and his ex wife just that Mingers has 100% care of the girls. Who knows what’s happened but I’m sure ex Mrs Mingers doesn’t want her business broadcast to 25000 strangers. Vile.

So utterly cringe with her bad fillers, bad clothes, bad tan and huge feet. I have it on very good authority that she was cheating on her husband with Mingers and God knows who else. She got her poor hubby to pay for a boob job before leaving him.
Noooooo! She always comes across like some downbeaten housewife that had to escape. Didn’t know she had her boobs done. The fillers are tit, she’s naturally pretty so needs to go elsewhere!

Reactions: 2
No way! I think her husband lost his job and things obviously got bad at home, especially when she was lucky enough to be a stay at home mum.

Reactions: 1
And it’s so rude she even mentions the parental state with the girls. She doesn’t say what’s happened between Mingers and his ex wife just that Mingers has 100% care of the girls. Who knows what’s happened but I’m sure ex Mrs Mingers doesn’t want her business broadcast to 25000 strangers. Vile.
Mingers though 😂😂😂 actually snorted !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go...”holiday spam” aka Smuglie and Mingers showing off how much he’s spent and how much she gets to drink on her kid free holiday as she’s never kid free apart from bloody whenever she fancies even in a pandemic

Reactions: 7
Here we go...”holiday spam” aka Smuglie and Mingers showing off how much he’s spent and how much she gets to drink on her kid free holiday as she’s never kid free apart from bloody whenever she fancies even in a pandemic
So true! We’ve had 3 days kid free in 6 months. No fancy trips for us. Was just nice to sit in the sofa in silence!

Long time lurker - first time poster.

I'm usually a massive fan of Ashlie but I cannot believe that she posted that poor man getting dressed this morning – ‘Isn’t it funny how he’s ruined our picture, and he’s so lucky to live here – blah blah blah’.

Honour the man with some dignity, the poor bugger is homeless and trying to get himself up and ready for the day before the tourists start descending.

If you were any kind of decent being then you a) wouldn’t have filmed him and left him to get himself sorted and b) given some of the money that you spend on your breakfast to him so that he can get some too.

She really has come across as entitled of late but this to me is just cruel and unkind

Reactions: 22

I'm usually a massive fan of Ashlie but I cannot believe that she posted that poor man getting dressed this morning – ‘Isn’t it funny how he’s ruined our picture, and he’s so lucky to live here – blah blah blah’.

Honour the man with some dignity, the poor bugger is homeless and trying to get himself up and ready for the day before the tourists start descending.

If you were any kind of decent being then you a) wouldn’t have filmed him and left him to get himself sorted and b) given some of the money that you spend on your breakfast to him so that he can get some too.

She really has come across as entitled of late but this to me is just cruel and unkind
I totally agree, I usually like her too. But to film and post him getting changed was disgusting.

She doesn't give a tit, she took a picture of someones child in a bikini and shared with her followers when she was in Greece, shared videos of her own child naked, filming strangers wedding photos being taken and sharing. She's a bizarre person. Put your phone down for a minute christ

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.