Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Don’t worry guys cos she called this! She called this lockdown. Didn’t she babe. Sure wingers is on the same tranquilisers as Katie Hayes lad to be able to put up with this bull shit on a daily basis. And if you don’t know who Kate Hayes is look it up and thank me later cos your in for a fucking treat

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Everyone we have spoken to doesn’t know anyone that’s had Corona” in the same breath “no socially distancing here” yeah that’s the whole point hun, you don’t know if you have it and pass it on so hopefully no one you are speaking to or letting your kids lick has it eh.
She boils my blood with her me me me attitude

• Angry

Loobs1234

More unnecessary shade on the girls. No wonder its messier there is two girls in one tiny room cause the two prince dicks booted them out

• Haha

Whatscooking?

I actually really like this girl. So what if they are away on holiday? If they have the money to, why not? This thread wreaks of jealousy! Ofcourse I have envy, but why can't people see others doing well. I say fair play to the both of them. They seem very happy.

Fanaff

VIP Member
So many questions
A) why does shoving one cake on top of another need a “tutorial”
B) what decorating did she actually do? She posted in August that she did up the girls rooms? The only difference is a load of drawers from IKEA
C) funny how her son gets a cake made for him for being prefect or whatever it was but the poor little girl today gets an Aldi special. Wingers is a fucking mug letting her spend all his dosh on her kids whilst his girls get half the effort and cost.

Curiousgeorge

Ok so they are now off to Rome....she’s been to Poland twice, on holiday with his kids, 3 bloody weeks in Disney and is moving house and can afford to go away AGAIN.
They both work so why not? Good luck to them if they’ve got the income

JaffaCake

Like who the fuck actually does that
The delivery men shouldn’t be touching/taking anything ffs! Mine still just dump stuff on the doorstep and are back in their vans before I’ve answered!

I’m such Ashlie the Covid denier doesn’t care about a bowl of corona chocs though!

What a weirdo!!

I think shes hyping it up for a ‘mask exemption’
Unless it’s for a holiday for a flight then a mask is fine for her to wear for hours!!

She’s a selfish, thick cow.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Does she not do social media for construction companies? Why the fuck would she need to do a site visit and how is that essential?

Reactions: 9

Love handles

I really don’t think she should be uploading a video of another person’s child in a bikini without their permission...only thinking of herself AGAIN!

bluemoon20

It's quite clear that she doesn't care about anyone else but herself. If her Mum has had Covid, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have all had it.

'Change all of our lives', not sure how. It still hasn't been proven that you can't catch covid more than once, she is anything but altruistic. I'd like to see her joking with the families and friends of the thousands of people who have died.

howdoyoudo

She should be really careful, most of her followers are in tier 3..she is starting to come across as very out of touch and so smug. I can imagine the way she gleefully announced to everyone how they are going for a meal out through a (very convenient) loophole is like rubbing salt in the wounds for a lot of people who are really struggling right now but literally cannot do anything, especially when she’s already had lots of holidays, treats, child free weekends etc. I am the type who is always happy for people but some things you just don’t consistently shove in peoples faces when most people are in a rubbish place right now, it’s really selfish and inconsidedate.

And as mentioned above, what about the isolating girl? She only isolates when it suits! 🙈

Even if they really do happen to both be going there for a meeting to the same place on the same day around the same time which happens to be the only place in the north that is Tier 2...if I were her, then yes I probably would go for a meal out to be honest, god knows we all could do with it HOWEVER I would keep it private, I’d feel like an absolute cow plastering it all over social media nevermind gloating about it before we even went!! (& would be a bit scared how legal it actually was, yes you can go for work but just cause you are there already you are causing extra risk of potentially spreading the virus in more places when you’ve come from a very high risk area AND you have an isolating child at home so even more risk she may have passed something on...so if I was going for a meal I’d certainly keep that bit quiet!) But it seems to me now she literally can’t wait to have something else to show off about and shove in everyone’s faces. I’m already envisioning the boomerangs of their glasses clinking at lunch 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dangleberry

She could have made that poor kid a proper cake instead of an Aldi £3 special... if it was Archie or Oscar they would have had something fresh and special. The girls get second best again... she really is a wicked step mother type. She actually looks a bit like a witch with that scabby face and bonie skeleton claws.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I predict now that we will have pics of them in masks, airport drinks boomerang, promise of her writing a blog about it, Wingers being used for some “hilarious” content, girls dresses in matching outfits and a video of all the kids walking together from behind

• Haha

mrsloulis

Honestly I couldn't be arsed going anywhere.

Greece want a PLF filled in before you get there , so many getting turned away because their QR codes haven't arrived.. (lots of this stuff on twitter) & just the thought of anything going wrong abroad at the moment gives me willies.
Ah, but this is Ashlie, single handedly restarting the economy.. she’ll breeze through travelling feeling the safest she’s ever felt, everything will be so well organised and everyone will be so happy, the whole plane might even clap for her 🙄 get ready for the smug guide to pandemic-travelling.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Omg the dance video. Trashlie and Mingers making me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Also, why does she dress like she’s off to a year 6 prom to go out on the piss?! Watch out kids, ya nan is on the town

• Haha