Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Let’s not forget, the girls are usually shoved off to their nans when the boys are away so that Ashlie (who never gets a break) gets to do something fun with wingers running behind with his wallet!
Also, she never sleeps when the boys aren’t there...unless she’s on yet another spa break/city break/holiday. Copes ok then eh!

Reactions: 11

JaffaCake

What is that body positive post supposed to be?! 😂 crunched herself in half to squeeze not even a proper roll on her stomach? I hate when skinny people do that, it’s not keeping it real. You’re skinny, so what 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t contort yourself to try and force fat that just isn’t there!
Exactly. What an absolute prick. She was a bit overweight after a pregnancy, lost that weight and clearly aside from that hadn’t had a weight problem in her life! She’s got a very slim build and no loose skin!! Her post is actually quite offensive to people with real body positive messages.

eye_rolling_always

Even though Ash thinks she hit the jackpot getting Mingers... he seems to have got the situation more to his liking than hers.

She moved to him.
She definitely looks after all the kids more.
Lockdown she was juggling kids and work and he did what?

His parents must have been co parents with the girls before Ashlie moved in. He has to keep the live in maid sweet with bags, meals and travel!

FurrKat

I currently have COVID. It started with a head cold and an awful headache - just saying Ash as I know you read here maybe get tested aye Pet.

Also the way your son celebrated not going to school was awful - my kid who is a year old than yours is coughing their lungs up every night and we’re worried that they’ll end up in hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow

AfterLife

Spend local, help your friends business.. didn't she just holiday abroad?? Why not holiday in England? Help our businesses? Help English tourism? Did she even book this holiday with a small/independent travel company?? No lined TUIs pockets instead.. F**k off Ashley you've literally no idea about anything.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I think she will do/say anything to make herself seem relatable...sorry Ash but you're not relatable at all, as someone who has been through a messy divorce and come out the other end, talking about their dad/mum to total strangers IS NOT the way Hun....using it for your own gain...she never used to be like this, (using Oz for her gains to) , all of the kids really.
Wingers seems like a nice guy..I feel sorry for him tbh, he clearly is besotted. But they're still in the "honeymoon" period!!
I just don't know what it is about her, but something is "off".

• Heart

ciaoadiosimdone

Why on earth if you were feeling that emotional in your car alone would you whip your phone out and film it???? To then post months later.

The WiFi keeps going down with 4 iPads. Be thankful you’ve got wifi albeit shit WiFi. And your kids have an iPad each.

Sainsburys have nothing in. Be thankful you’ve got the money to go shopping and buy whatever may be (or may not be) on the shelves. Be thankful you’ve got a car to sit in and cry, and you’re not sobbing with your kids on the bus home.

Doesn’t this just scream privilege. I’m usually one who advocates that how the pandemic has impacted us all is relative but this really has angered me. Especially after the free school meals vote, it’s a right kick in the face to many who are living in a lot less privileged situations. Grow up Ashlie. This world doesn’t revolve around you.

HeyPorkSnacks

309F5650-3BF7-4F2F-9009-A9EC32DB68CE.png

If it is that one, I’m calling bedroom 5 as the girls to share, bedroom 2 for the oldest boy and bedroom 3 as Trashlies walk in wardrobe

• Haha

SophGirl

Her attitude to COVID is disgusting. ‘No one gives a toss’ ‘everyone we have spoken to doesn’t know a single person that has had it’. Is she for real? That doesn’t mean it’s not fucking here. Go and tell that to the thousands of people that have lost someone to it. Honestly she has struck a fucking nerve tonight. Heartless cow.

I hope she gets some serious backlash for that post. I am absolutely disgusted. Total mockery out of a global pandemic. I’m so fucking pleased she doesn’t know anyone that’s had it or died of it. I’m furious!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dangleberry

Cannot believe she’s broadcast that about the Girls Mum and boys Dad. What an attention whore. If I was them I’d get an injunction on being mentioned on her social media.

Loobs1234

Ash-Lie i know you read here and since you have themed messages off I can’t tell you direct what a twat you are. Have xmas in summer? Are you fucking high? Iv had cancer twice and im quite aware of the fear of last christmases. You have done what the frig you like. The whole time. You could have not gone on holiday or on a spa day etc and waited til next summer!

• Heart

Anon879

She also fails to understand that yes there may have been more deaths by suicide than COVID in the last month, but it’s such a vague stat it doesn’t tell us much. We do not know why those people committed suicide and she should not be attributing it to lockdown on their behalf. Or twisting their deaths to suit her own agenda and flouting of the rules.
For all we know, and as terrible as this may sound, those suicides would have happened with or without lockdown.
There’s absolutely no denying that lockdown has had a detrimental affect on mental health, but you know what, so has social media. Something she’s made a career out of. If I were her I really wouldn’t be hanging my hat on that info.

Hang the f*ck on!! Wasn’t she the one who kept putting up stories saying how they didn’t know anyone who had COVID?! Basically insinuating the gov were bigging it up to more than it should be!! Now she’s a Corona know it all lecturing us all?! Oh Trashlie shut the f up!!

Dangleberry2

Soooooooooooo the latest information is that Trashlie was chasing a local lad (this is according to his own father). Looking at Trashlies list of events this was during the time that Mingers was chasing her. The local lad ditched her and it looks like Mingers was the second prize. The lads father says that his son and her were at his house and everything. This is why she hated men! I wonder if Mingers knows he was the second option? The poor grinning idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
More whinging about corona. I actually cannot wrap my head around how self absorbed she is. As someone else has said, so many people have died, been seriously ill, doctors and nurses working extended hours and worrying about taking corona home to their families, people have lost jobs, incomes, businesses, homes, family members, but God forbid she might struggle to get her lashes done or go out for a meal so she can slap it all over Instagram. Insanely selfish.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Seriously, sharing a swipe up for PPE?! Contradicts her “Covid isn’t real” stance...anything for a few quid hey!

AfterLife

They're older kids too, I'd
Ash-Lie i know you read here and since you have themed messages off I can’t tell you direct what a twat you are. Have xmas in summer? Are you fucking high? Iv had cancer twice and im quite aware of the fear of last christmases. You have done what the frig you like. The whole time. You could have not gone on holiday or on a spa day etc and waited til next summer!
Couple of months ago wasn't she preaching we should just do whatever we want and lock the vulnerable away, she and her "friends" knew NOBODY with covid 🤔 wasn't she planning on travelling to York for a meal out 🤔 hasn't she just travelled 100 miles for her hair done 🤔 Stick to stealing other people's ideas Trash-lie without crediting them and shut the fuck up.

GH1234

Imagine being a teacher having to be in such a risky situation, and seeing this bullshit from a parent!!!
I’m a teacher and we’ve asked parents from day one to wear masks when on school premises. I can’t believe she’s moaning about wearing one for 5 minutes, it really pissed me off when I saw her story! I wear a visor all day (I know that’s nothing compared to our lovely NHS staff). I feel like she lives in her own little world! I used to really like her Instagram but she just seems spoilt and delusional now

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s probably getting spots because she’s got a face pumped full of crap and is eating loads of processed foods that’s shes ‘created’.

• Haha