Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluemoon20

The rules are if you have symptoms it’s 10 days from symptoms regardless of the day your positive test came in. If you have no symptoms it’s 10 days from date of test
But if one of the kids starts with symptoms, and then they get tested, is it not 10 days from that? I wouldn't be surprised if the other 3 start with symptoms and she doesn't get them tested again.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Of course she had to make a big post about deleting it tho! You know, just to stir up some sympathy for her and “her opinions”

That’s the problem, if you have a stupid and selfish opinion, people will call you out on it!

And please, her kids are so traumatised about wearing masks that she took them on a plane...yeah makes sense!

My kids one of which is young enough not to have to wear one both chose funky ones and will wear them .

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I was just about to say this. Now I have no experience of having a "blended family" (just say family) 🤦‍♀️. How confusing for the kids especially if they are chatting to friends in school. So basically she does it for the boys, wingers allows it and his two little girls have to go with the flow ?
Yeah I agree. Christmas is Christmas and should be celebrated on the day especially if you’re a child. The doing it a day earlier I think is unfair to a child just because it Suits their plans better!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She said 10 days is up on xmas day exactly so still planning on driving the kids to their dad. Shes now stated archie tested positive (result Thursday 17th) can she not count on 10? Is she thick? Even if you count from weds the day he was actually tested that is still not 10 days. Ash-lie you are a disgrace.
The rules are if you have symptoms it’s 10 days from symptoms regardless of the day your positive test came in. If you have no symptoms it’s 10 days from date of test

Star is born

VIP Member
They were in that big crash last year (or was it year before) she went radio silent for about 2-3 months. No idea what court that would be or if it’s even too soon for them to be getting paid out.

Dangleberry

Again turning it round onto her and making out like she is helping people. Because she posted her story it’s helped people to realise. All a way make her look like the big person. Which is funny her posting about narcissism as that is one of their biggest traits. They do anything to make themselves looks better
^^^^^^^ THIS (dis). As a true narcissist she doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour.
Does anyone know why she keeps posting ‘where is the lie’?