Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that must be why she laminates the menus 🤢 I did wonder 🤣 💦
Hahahah this made me laugh out loud! Thank you, I’m having a tit day and needed that! At least we know why her neighbours are always gifting her food, she must be good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people think her and wingers are dirt bags?! He looks like the type of bloke that would stop half way and check you were ok…and I reckon she’s all talk right very little action….not that it’s something I actually want to think about 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys Ash has saved us all from vaccine passports. Wasn’t the huge public outcry it was merely just Ash emailing her MP. Phew so glad she’s so amazing 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys Ash has saved us all from vaccine passports. Wasn’t the huge public outcry it was merely just Ash emailing her MP. Phew so glad she’s so amazing 🙄🙄
lol just seen this and was going to come on and say the same thing , how effing hilarious !!! And how deluded is she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile us in Scotland will have them and I honestly dont know anyone arsed about it.

Probably cause everyone I know is double vaxxed

Reactions: 8
Is she really trying to say that they've back tracked on that decision because of her sending a letter? 🤣🤣🤣 I guess having DR Wingers backing has really helped her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂😂 howlinggggg is she genuinely making out that by her writing a load of waffle to her M.P. that they've stopped vaccine passports. Ashlie single handedly saved the country. I went on holiday recently and had to show proof of vaccine in some places. It wasnt a big deal tbh

Reactions: 7
Uh oh, no one told Boris that Trashlie wrote to her MP and they are now saying passports could come in in the winter. How dare they when SHE alone got them overturned?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just sums it up , that’s all I think when I watch her stories , what a dick. What I don’t get though is does she think she is ok , like can she not see what a dick she is 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll feel totally validated by having 37k followers. What she doesn’t realise is that, that means there are millions who don’t follow and think that she’s a complete dick.

Reactions: 2
She’ll feel totally validated by having 37k followers. What she doesn’t realise is that, that means there are millions who don’t follow and think that she’s a complete dick.
It’s totally crazy, her post on the letter to her local MP about the vaccine passports just proves how utterly deluded she is, I hope not all of them 37k followers believe the utter crap she sprouts

Reactions: 4
Someone on her post about the letter from her MP said to her earlier it would be interesting to see the whole thing not just the headed note paper, I think it was a bit of a dig but she responded oh it was 2 pages of useful information blah blah, comment has been deleted now. Someone else has asked her to post the contents of the letter & she hasn't answered. More proof she's blowing smoke up her own arse! The letter will be the standard template every MP sends out! God she grinds my gears man 😏

Someone on her post about the letter from her MP said to her earlier it would be interesting to see the whole thing not just the headed note paper, I think it was a bit of a dig but she responded oh it was 2 pages of useful information blah blah, comment has been deleted now. Someone else has asked her to post the contents of the letter & she hasn't answered. More proof she's blowing smoke up her own arse! The letter will be the standard template every MP sends out! God she grinds my gears man 😏
Surprise surprise!!

A few people at least disagreeing with her crap

Attachments

Ha ha this is my best laugh of the day….I’m sure Ashlie from Wakefield, sorry Leeds has single handedly changed the minds of government officials with her letter….she’s got nearly 40k followers on insta don’t you know, and her fiancé is a scientist so they obviously stood up and took notice….what an absolute knob

• Haha
There has been no vote and that letter is dated a month ago so it won’t have any up to date info, seeing as they decided to scrap them (with no vote) this week. And have now said they might be on the back burner. She actually believes her lies she puts out then gets arsey when people call her out. I didn’t think she could get worse but she manages to up herself every time

There has been no vote and that letter is dated a month ago so it won’t have any up to date info, seeing as they decided to scrap them (with no vote) this week. And have now said they might be on the back burner. She actually believes her lies she puts out then gets arsey when people call her out. I didn’t think she could get worse but she manages to up herself every time
Oh yes letter is dated 10th August !!! God she’s such a tool

No hun because the rest of us have had to work through all lockdowns AND summer holidays without 3 million holidays like yourself so kids going back to school is actually a welcome break for me as a full time working mum

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.