Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile. I used to really like her but not anymore. Ignorant and obnoxious. Let’s hope their flights get cancelled and they have to quarantine in their return. Wankers.

Reactions: 6
Even if she had to quarantine, you can guarantee they would ignore it!

Her attitude is disgusting and so offensive to those who have lost people. She is VILE.

Reactions: 3
Now she is crying troll🤦‍♀️. Yeah hun, people upset at your blatent disregard and language are the trolls🙄🙄🙄

She really is something else - I cannot believe how insensitive her comments have been about corona...absolutely disgusting...and why is she even on her phone the whole time. Considering she was desperate to get away from covid and the UK, she still can’t stop going on about it..silly cow. Really really gone off her, she’s not genuine at all and just seems really up herself, selfish and opinionated...can just imagine her being one of those annoyances on holiday wanting to boast to everyone spring the pool about her perfect life...she really does wind me up and today has topped it!

Reactions: 7
She really is something else - I cannot believe how insensitive her comments have been about corona...absolutely disgusting...and why is she even on her phone the whole time. Considering she was desperate to get away from covid and the UK, she still can’t stop going on about it..silly cow. Really really gone off her, she’s not genuine at all and just seems really up herself, selfish and opinionated...can just imagine her being one of those annoyances on holiday wanting to boast to everyone spring the pool about her perfect life...she really does wind me up and today has topped it!
I used to really enjoy her posts too but have to agree with you. It’s all brag, brag, brag now and let’s face it it’s Wingers who’s bankrolling it all poor fella as he really seems to love her. I think she’s been deleting all the negative comments on her posts. I’ve unfollowed as I think she’s been extremely insensitive with her holiday posts. The scary part of the recent Spanish spike has been that 60% have been asymptomatic so I hope she keeps away from her loved ones on her return as she might be feeling fine but unwittingly pass it on.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think she should be uploading a video of another person’s child in a bikini without their permission...only thinking of herself AGAIN!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think she should be uploading a video of another person’s child in a bikini without their permission...only thinking of herself AGAIN!
I actually can’t believe that she has done this. Completely unacceptable in my opinion. I’m sure she’d have a lot to say if a stranger uploaded a picture of her child in their swimwear and shared with 25,000 people. I know I would! 🤯🤯🤯

... is that a naked child playing with their bits in the background of her latest boomerang? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting that she’s posted that - what an absolute knob - so silly and unnecessary

I might do the same

Instagram have removed the post
It’s a bad do when strangers on an Internet forum have to report a post to Instagram to protect a child from all sorts of potential perverts isn’t it? Especially given that his Mum put the post up herself!!! I really feel she’s overstepped the mark with a fair few of her posts in the last few weeks.

Her attitude towards schools reopening pisses me off. I know kids are missing their education but seriously why should teachers be expected to risk their lives? She makes a big joke out of it yet there are thousands of teachers experiencing anxiety right now over returning to school with no social distancing and no PPE. I’m glad she finds it so bloody funny.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.