Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Trashlie I’m not tired and I’m very lovely Thankyou . I find it quite carthartic ocassionally expressing my views on your selfish narcissistic lifestyle. As the daughter of a narcissist mother I know exactly how damaging to her children’s mental health she was . She presided over a dysfunctional childhood and her behaviour had the most awful long term negative consequences. Take heed Trashlie . You can never change the past remember.
You on the other hand consider it perfectly normal to live every moment of your life on a public forum ; spouting anti vaccination propaganda that makes you a danger to society. If it’s personal choice then keep it private please . Oh and the rest of your life too . If you don’t want us to comment then don’t tell us. It’s a simple as that .
Same - alcoholism, narcissism, emotionally negligent/abusive. Sorry you went through that - it is horrendous.

We certainly don’t know enough to say that she is any of these things but I see quite a lot that I recognise. ESPECIALLY the lying.

But in order to answer old Ash, I AM lovely! I have a beautiful house that I actually do pay 50% of cause I don’t just pretend to match my husband’s wage - I actually out-earn him. I have amazing children who know they are our priority, a husband who would do anything for us… and I’m triple jabbed! I’ve spent my morning taking children to their various extra curriculars, spent time outdoors and soon I’m off for some time to recharge cause I actually work all week (rather than saying I do to strangers on the internet). All in all I am DELIGHTED with my choices. Have a LOVELY day, Trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

justleaveitthere

You know what would have been lovely. If Ashlie and Mingers had gone up to Newcastle AS A FAMILY (#blendedfam) with the 2 girls and the 2 boys all together for the niece’s birthday. Not role playing some seedy weekend on their own in a hotel trying to make the Instagram masses jealous.

Paige7

VIP Member
And the fact that she has advertised which hotel they are in to nearly 40k people and the kids on their own 😱

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Making shit up again as usual isn’t she. It’s common knowledge that the jabs tend to lessen the impact of covid.

Same as all the other absolute bollocks she spouts - that she works, that she shacked up with Wings way after she split up with her ex, that he has a physics degree, that she isn’t a shit step mum, all the bizarre diagnoses, the stock photos she’s nicked offline, the crap she knicks from Pinterest or tik tok & makes out it’s her own doing, her various experiences and qualifications, that she matches Winger’s income, that she lives in Leeds, that she has friends, that she gets no child free time blah blah blah.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Oh she’s not paying anything in tax, she won’t be earning above the threshold 😂 This is more of that MLM smoke and mirrors crap. “Make it seem like you’re bringing in the big bucks boss bitches, get the poor, vulnerable, desperate people watching to think they could also have an accountant and a massive tax bill they GET to pay”.

There’s a reason Swingers buys her tacky expensive crap while she’s hauling off the ASOS sale rack constantly.

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
She’s off again with her ranting!!! My daughter also had to be tested yesterday before being allowed back to school today. It was all very calm and organised - I was sent a link to book an appointment before Christmas (which I did) I then took her in yesterday at the allotted time and it was all very quiet and well organised!! She’s probably been asked to do the same but because she is a dickhead didn’t bother to book him an appointment and he’s turned up at school and they’ve not let him in. She’s done this all herself and now she’s having her usual stupid covid rant, words fail me, her stupidity amazes me

• Haha

Loopyloobe

Didn’t she and Archie refuse to be tested or something for school so how can she now be happy to test for travel
She uses whatever fits her agenda. Poor Archie and his mates are mentally scared at having to test to return to school in September. But she is quite happy to test him if it means they can go on holiday!

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Couldn’t resist a little dig at the girls’ Mum. What a piece of trash Trashlie is. If I was the girls’ Mum I’d be showing her stories to my lawyer.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Maybe Im a slob but after a hard week with my kids even if we get kid free time we love just having a snuggle on the sofa, get a takeaway and chill out.

If Im exhausted I can think of nothing worse than having to get myself all organised to go out.

We had a kid free afternoon and spent it watching Ant Man with snacks 🙊
May I suggest, meeting at a hotel bar and acting like you are having an affair. Apparently it earns you a trip to Harvey Nicks and another dinner out 😂

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s dumped them again. What they couldn’t go to a CHILD’S birthday party with her? Fuck me she is the most selfish person on the planet.

• Haha
👋🏻 Good morning , the same way you can spout your ‘views’ on web then guess what you two faced miss-informed liar …. SO CAN WE !!
So away and enjoy your family combing back / usually moaning on public forum with a splash of stupid skin care ads for good measure !

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
How on God’s green earth does she find it THIS HARD being a mum? She’s already said she has a cleaner, the kids are at school for 6+ hours of the day and she seemingly gets every other weekend free (bye girls!). School admin is a lot, but it’s not all that much when you compare it to a) the amount of down time she gets and b) that most families do this alongside part or full time jobs (MLMs are not jobs for the cheap seats), often younger children who aren’t yet at school PLUS they don’t get the weekend breaks.

I mean on days I’m in the office I’m out for 12+ hours. When I get back we do reading, baths and bed. Days I’m working from home I get up, sort myself, sort the kids, make packed lunches and breakfasts, do the school drop off, work all day (sometimes with a toddler), one of us picks the school kids up from school or clubs, make dinner, do reading, baths and bedtimes. If everyone sleeps properly we maybe get 2-3 hours in the evening and often one of us is catching up on work or studying during that time. We have to get up at 5am if we want to fit in exercise.

Then on weekends we need to fit in cleaning the house, sorting the garden, more clubs or birthday parties or play dates, I sometimes do extra work on the weekends if I need to catch up / or husband does extra study, sort homework, & of course meals (home cooked - not fish fingers in a slow cooker), Reading, baths, beds, general admin. I’m also considering adding my doctorate in top of this.

We haven’t had a holiday in just over 3 years, we haven’t had a date night in almost 3 years. We’ve not had a single weekend without children in 6 years. & yet I don’t find the need to whinge constantly about doing really basic things like getting my kids ready for school or being the parent who takes ridiculous amounts of time off work for the kids (a total of 5 additional weeks on top of annual leave last year). It is called being a parent. ESPECIALLY if you’re the parent that doesn’t work like Trash.

She needs a serious word with herself the spoilt old harpy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Jealous of what exactly?

Blended fam? A mcmansion with a shit layout and not really fit for the purpose they need it for? Days out to The Ivy? (Its just ok imo, nowhere near worth the cost, also treat their workers like shite so one I avoid) staying in a premier inn? Polyester clothes which dont match? Horrible designer handbags? .

Its a no from me dawg.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Notice how she has to turn it so the prada label shows. Otherwise it would just look like a badly embellished shit bag

• Haha
Packing for a family holiday is hard . I get that . But she has all the time in the world to do it . I’ve been in the bathroom of airport hotel rooms still working to get everything done for work 3 hours before a flight . Never mind working until 8pm . That’s not busy 🤦‍♀️. And if you have so much money why don’t you send the ironing out fgs . A winter sun holiday is much easier in that regard as you aren’t wearing the clothes before and after you go . Fuss about nothing frankly .
And please stop saying jibbed and un jibbed . It’s more than irritating. If I was in charge you wouldn’t be going anywhere unvaccinated. Irresponsible people deserve no freedoms . You are a self inflicted drain on the nhs and our economy.

• Haha
  • Wow

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
This for me is where the penny must drop for her. Wingnut has basically told her she’s his full time nanny and housekeeper 😂😂😂😂 because he’s an absent father to his girls. I’m mean we’ve been saying it for ages but she’s ok with it due to his big house and money. What a empty life she leads. She’ll thing we’re jealous but the fact is, give me my modest 3 bed semi and my happy life over here anytime

Attachments

• Heart

Nurseypops

I hate all the manifest bullshit all influencers seem to peddle. 'The secret'

The majority of these people are privileged or come from places of privilege. Its easy to sit in your 5 bedroom home, able to pay your bills and have luxuries and say you just 'wished' this life.

Try telling a single parent working a minimum wage job with no qualifications they just need to manifest a better life.

Also if everyone manifests a fabulous life, whos going to come and clean your house (not saying its not a decent job but you know what I mean)

Im not saying people who have success havent worked hard but sometimes its an element of luck/right place at the right time/who you know.
I also hate this manifestation shit. It's the new buzz word.
She basically bagged a rich bloke....that's all. She openly admits she didn't want anything to do with him and then all of a sudden she thought she'd just go on one date.....then saw he had an expensive range rover and realised he probably had money and she was in there.
That's all you've manifested Ashlie, a rich bloke...actually I'd be more proud about standing on my own two feet without a rich bloke to foot the bill.

• Heart

Imasheep

My husband would think I was an utter twat if I used the language she used.
"Pandy"
"Jibbed"
"Famalam"

I've followed Trashlie for years and I genuinely think she's lost the plot. She talks so much shite it's unreal but I can't bring myself to unfollow this car crash.

And as a woman that has been left with the mental scars of a stepmother that was jealous of me, those two girls will remember they were palmed off at every possible opportunity.

Reactions: 15