Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im loving this full time career. I really must sign up. Nails ; hair ; lashes ; gym ; daily skin maintenance ; school runs ; shopping at 4pm. Again not realistic or relatable for all those exhausted 40 hours a week out of the house mums is it now............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

troglodyte

Fuck off, Ashlie.

Covid is NOT a cold. Some of the symptoms are similar to a cold, yes, but fuck off with your eye rolling, your condescending "make it stoppppp" and your constant insinuations that we're all brainless sheep who are overreacting.

Back when we were in lockdown the first time round, she said that she didn't want to talk about the vaccine, she respected other people's opinions and hoped we'd give her the same courtesy, no one was right or wrong, we had to do what was right for us, etc. What the hell happened? I know she'd probably say she's just responding to messages, she's only expressing her opinion, blah blah bollocks, but come on. To go from that to this ignorant, obnoxious, condescending know-it-all really takes some doing.

Sorry for the rant, but she really winds me up. I'm off to have a cup of tea, she can stick to exercising her demons.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
She uses whatever fits her agenda. Poor Archie and his mates are mentally scared at having to test to return to school in September. But she is quite happy to test him if it means they can go on holiday!
Poor Archie?? Forgive me for I am going to hell but it’s anon so yolo but he is the kind of kid I could never get sick of punching. He is an ashlie protege nothing more

• Haha
  • Wow

Fanaff

VIP Member
I can’t listen to her irritating voice can anyone summarise?
SHE and only she knew in April 2020 that lockdown was a joke, SHE knew it was about control not saving lives, SHE is pro choice but basically if you have the vax you’re stupid and it won’t save you anyway, followed by a few face dildo stories (whilst she wears a filter) then back to how awful this country is and how SHE knew it was all being blow out of proportion to scare everyone. Throw in a few “aleeets, Vid, panny and BoJo” oh and an opportunity to slag off the girls mum and that about sums it up

• Haha

Billybambam

As someone who works in a school I’ve never seen kids vomming or crying over being tested, she’s beyond anything. Loads of you asking to share this letter. Do you know what we think of parents who won’t test or wear masks to keep us safe? Twats. Doesn’t matter if they buy us a lush pressie at the end of the year. Our head told us to sit them as far away from us next to an open window, does she realise we’ve been doing this for two years? Kids are used to it!! That letter is bullshit too. A 14 year old died in my daughter year. He missed his vax as he was in hospital with covid. The swab is not carcinogenic. If we got that letter we would howl in the staff room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Nurseypops

Wait wingers....just walk back out the room....I'll get my phone out and do a boomerang of you bringing flowers in for me...
What the fucking fuck is wrong with all these people SERIOUSLY!!!

• Haha
Good god . I have never known anyone spout so much bullshit and believe in it . Manifest a 900k house and it will happen . She is unbelievable. What an absolute bellend . How can she believe this rubbish ? She is an absolute danger to peoples mental health and a poor reflection of the standard of education of this country .
Hey Trash . Manifest you are a qualified lawyer / doctor . Post it on Instagram and let us know how you do . I’m mentoring you all the way 🤬

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
How I reckon this weekend went for Trash&Mingers
M-shall I book an expensive hotel for this weekend, you must be sooooo tired from working full time babe?
T-nah those bastards say I don’t like the girls so just book a premier inn…
M-oh so they girls are coming this weekend?
T-are you fugging joking babe? It’s my nieces birthday and the boys aren’t there! No way they can come and ruin that for me. No it’s cos I can’t boast on insta as people will slag me off
After one night…
M-oh you put it on insta
T-yeah but I pretended you were fit as I couldn’t cope not boasting that we had no kids again. It’s ok, I’ll put a post on about my niece so people think I’m nice. Now text your mam and check they can have the girls till Monday, and they are free before we go on holiday and after as I will need some time without the girls as you know, I work soooo hard and deserve it.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Oscar looks like the sweetest boy! Archie on the other hand I can’t get past the smug face that he’s inherited for his mother. I loath to talk about kids like that but honestly 😫

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Why are normal household chores we all do being recorded (almost said video taped there!! Making me of the same era as Ashlie)

Does she want a pat on the back? Why is she making packed lunches 3 days in advance?!? Id rather gnaw my own knuckle than eat a soggy 3 day old sandwich.

Im so confused. I assume we all put our shopping away when we bring it back to the house?!?

Edit - just saw she puts salad on Oscars?!? Can you even imagine salad 2 days later on bread. Itd be a soggy disaster. Why like? I have an office job and still make my kids packed lunches fresh every morn. As well as walking the dog before work. Shes up at the ass crack of dawn meditating. Make your kids a fresh sarnie ffs.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Would be hilarious if they said ok thats fine, keep him home and we'l send work home.

But... get ya bingo cards ready.... Ashlie will send that letter, head will say oh I totally agree its all bullshit, new world order is a go go. Dont worry about King Archibald he can come and go as he pleases like the regal being he is.

• Haha

Bence2017

Just before she got with wingers she sent me a very strange message asking me if I would set up a email account that I would send her the password for so she could send her ex’s family nasty emails 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Tell me you're an anti vaxxer without telling me you're an anti vaxxer, Trashlie will go first 🤷‍♀️ She slams the jab at every opportunity & is a covid denier, her views are one of the most extreme I've seen on Instagram yet she's pro choice? Get in the bin ya lanky streak of piss!
but hay guys l was just down at my local loch and l thought let’s give his a bash and low and behold l am tripled jagged and boom walked right over that water a zero fucks where given 😂😂😂

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Funny how Golden child gets a desk right away but the girls had a massive slagging off and song and dance when one of them needed a wardrobe!

Fanaff

VIP Member

Me running here after seeing her new reel 😂😂😂
I’ve said it before but she genuinely thinks dicking about on insta classifies as full time work. Prancing around in a crop top and gym leggings, acting like she uses cleaning products when she knows mingers pays for a cleaner. I can’t cope!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
So its not fair in Ashlies view for kids to miss school cause of the pandemic but its absolutely A OK for them to miss school for holidays.

Massive hypocrite 😅

• Heart
Sick of her saying the girls have never done this, that or the other and insinuating it’s the mums fault. Wingers children have been in HIS care all along that is HIS failure as a full time parent 😤

Literally about to say this. Parenting is 50/50. The girls mum was obviously going through some serious issues , its not a big ask for the father of the child to bring them to clubs/introduce new foods or even prepare a bloody meal. Superman wingers seems quiet content to pawn the girls off at any chance , so I can only assume he never had much interest or input.

Reactions: 17

Catlady1

VIP Member
Why couldn’t they have New Years celebration on New Year’s Day with just the girls. The boys no doubt were having a lovely time with their dad? I just don’t get that she can’t see how neglectful of two girls who have already had a sad start in life. And don’t get me started on their actual father wing ding what excuse does he have? He’s well educated has a supportive family and is financially secure. Parent your own children you bald idiot and don’t use work or whatever as an excuse

Reactions: 17