Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the obvious fake hair. Interesting that she’s not bending herself double in every picture though, not trying to pretend everyone is taller than her
Also the bar bill story, bullshit as usual. They were in slug and lettuce for bottomless brunch so that’s just a list of the food and drinks they ordered for their £39.99 each 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That bar bill was for the bottomless brunch. They always add all of your drinks onto one big receipt but you only pay the set price of £30-£40 a head. She's making it look like they spent loads when they didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she do that cringe ‘hand over the mouth’ pose? Does she think it makes her look young and girlish?

Ash, you big walloper - it doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's absolutely lost the plot 🤦‍♀️ remember when she spent all the time raving about how bad the COVID vaccination was but here is she shilling yet another ridiculous weight loss product 🙄

She also claimed she wasn't weighing herself was just doing it to feel healthier for her wedding but is now bragging about having lost 20lbs.

All the lies shes spitting are dangerous ! And she can't keep them straight. I worry about those poor girls having to live with this idiot. Last year she was apparently a size 20 (I wish as I size 20 I looked like she did a year ago!) now she's starving herself and calling it fasting. It's so scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God could you even be arsed to make ‘honorary bridesmaids boxes’?

She is so needy.

They are coming to your wedding, presumably you are feeding them and giving them some drink (though with Ash who knows, I suppose). That’s enough!

Reactions: 3
Only just saw the post with the ‘honorary bridesmaid’ boxes….what a load of old shite in those. The box and the card cost more than what’s she’s put in them….fur coat and no knickers as always