Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that she has a slight lazy eye. You can see it on her videos more than her photos but if you know it’s there, you can also see it on her photos too. For someone so obsessed with her looks, that must annoy her.

I’ve noticed that she has a slight lazy eye. You can see it on her videos more than her photos but if you know it’s there, you can also see it on her photos too. For someone so obsessed with her looks, that must annoy her.
She’s defo googling surgery for that now as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why she had kids. She doesn’t seem to like being a mum, and is never with them. When she is with them she moans. Did you hear her say on her pod that on teddy’s birthday they had breakfast with him then left him with the nanny for the rest of the day!! That’s heartbreaking!
i came here to mention this. Shocking

Reactions: 2
She’s defo googling surgery for that now as we speak 🤣
Her eyes look like a girl’s I used to go to school with who had surgery done when she was little and wore an eye patch. Most people wouldn’t be arsed but I bet she’s really self conscious of it.

Reactions: 1
Black leggings and long sleeve top AGAIN. God does this women own any other clothes
Also find it a bit rude to put that little effort into a close friends baby shower we’re everyone else has made an effort

Reactions: 8
Yeah I cannot understand she thinks she’s a style icon and literally wore a gym outfit with heels. Her friends all looked lovely too!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I cannot understand she thinks she’s a style icon and literally wore a gym outfit with heels. Her friends all looked lovely too!
Probably knows her style is tit so hides behind leggings and a black top

Reactions: 5
Black leggings and long sleeve top AGAIN. God does this women own any other clothes
Also find it a bit rude to put that little effort into a close friends baby shower we’re everyone else has made an effort
She’s such a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came to say the same thing. Always dressed like she’s on the school run. Stop spending money on Hermes bags to keep up with the wags and buy some actual clothes. Pre covid and before she had Teddy she actually posted some cute looks. It’s SO cringe she went dressed like that. Also she slags off baby showers but she’ll attend one if it’s one of her rich friends and up to her standard of baby shower. She could never pull off something elegant

Reactions: 8
Came to say the same thing. Always dressed like she’s on the school run. Stop spending money on Hermes bags to keep up with the wags and buy some actual clothes. Pre covid and before she had Teddy she actually posted some cute looks. It’s SO cringe she went dressed like that. Also she slags off baby showers but she’ll attend one if it’s one of her rich friends and up to her standard of baby shower. She could never pull off something elegant
Bonus points for anyone getting a photo of her wearing anything other than black 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks like how most people dress for work - bit ironic since she does FA

You’d think she’d get a stylist? And not one that dresses people who live in caravans 🤣

( I love travellers and how extra they are tbh, follow loads of gorge traveller girls on IG and TikTok but doesn’t seem like that’s the look she strives for but it is what she’s giving…)

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. Didn’t she have a guest appearance on one of those Real Housewives type shows? She tried so hard to get close to them, probably trying to get a permanent spot on the show to make everyone believe she’s minted. I’m sure genuinely rich people can see straight through her. She’s just a chav trying to make it big

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Didn’t she have a guest appearance on one of those Real Housewives type shows? She tried so hard to get close to them, probably trying to get a permanent spot on the show to make everyone believe she’s minted. I’m sure genuinely rich people can see straight through her. She’s just a chav trying to make it big
She had everyone dm’ing her asking if she was going to be on it permanent and she went on about how she doesn’t want to etc when we all know she wasn’t even asked 🤣 she would have the most boring storyline ever
Girl in all black, spend her days floating between treatment appointments and then back home to wank and promote 18272611 different skincare products then makes a hello fresh. She’s hardly exciting 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7