Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lip filler nose filler and stuff under her eyes
She’s going to start looking scary soon
Start …. She’s got a 5 head and looks in her 40’s with extremely sore eyes following that bleph surgery. She needs to pack it in. Defo has some sort of dysmorphia.Wonder where her baby was whilst she’s off at another appointment. I was also wondering she does them gusto boxes of whatever…. Does she ever cook for her kids? I know they r palmed off with nannies but I wonder if she leaves literally all of it for them to do or if she actually cooks for them, baths them. You know all the normal motherly things. It just seems like she has ALOT of time completely on her own no children in sight or even heard in the background or even a toy/piece of clothing/drawings hung up… nothing to suggest she even has any children
Soz for the ramble there late night thoughts hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha hi ashley I see you must read here given your recent posts trying to prove the children spend any time with you
it was nice of you to give the nannies a day off to enjoy this gorgeous weather so you could try and prove tattlers wrong 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More black even when it’s really sunny 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I thought she was so pretty until she got her bleph surgery - they just look so red and sore and odd without makeup on. Really has put me off ever getting that !!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried the Zenii collagen drink she always promotes??? Was going to order it but can’t find much about it other than sponsored stuff

She had a facelift 4 weeks ago and has already had filler put in, I’m now convinced that she’s insane

Reactions: 12